Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Garrick: Where is he now?

Laura: Who trained Satin? She's really good. Her fighting is almost military like.

Athena: In CIC.

*Dalos.*

Jess: Dunno. Maybe it was the Alliance. Maybe her Foster mother's been teaching her. Most of it's pretty basic MMA stuff though. Close guard, ground and pound...

*The two rush and lock up, throwing punches and knees into each other in an attempt to get the upper hand.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Atlas: maam I was able to get and find footage of the attack.

Osman: put it up on my main monitor then please.

As it activates she watches the battle she gets a good look at Novacks armor.

Osman: freeze frame. Enhance grid 9 alpha. She looks at a small detail of his armor. While hard to see and easy to miss she can make out where the ONI emblem on the armor was scratched off and replaced with the nightfall one.

Atlas: does this mean what I think it does?

Osman: it means it is much more likely.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    109: What do you mean? *she looks confused*

H Karen: You're going to do it anyway aren't you?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Garrick: I'll ho talk to him then. *he gets up and heads to CIC*

Laura: Makes sense. *she nods* Which one of them do you think is better? *she raised an eyebrow curiously*
  • Options
    109: What do you mean? *she looks confused*

H Karen: You're going to do it anyway aren't you?

201: Well, DIS only have one supersoldier: Archangels. Even us recruits who haven't been augmented get a lot of priority. If someone gets on our nerves...

*Ziyal.*

Karen: Not if you don't want me to.
  • Options
    Garrick: I'll ho talk to him then. *he gets up and heads to CIC*

Laura: Makes sense. *she nods* Which one of them do you think is better? *she raised an eyebrow curiously*

*Matt is watching the situation on the planet.*

Matt: Captain.

*Dalos. Jess smirks at her.*

Jess: Charlie, obviously.

Charlie: Thanks, Mom!

*She grunts as she ducks under a roundhouse from Satin before tackling her back into the wall and trying to throw her to the floor, Satin pulling her down and wrestling with her on the mats.*
  • Options
    Novack gets up as irons walks in.

Irons: well I need to move around some. I'm going to walk the area make sure there isn't anything going on.

Novack: alright be careful and stay in contact

Irons nods as he walks out
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    109: Well we didn't make them. *she nods in the direction the squad went* They defected to our side and function as special forces. They're sent when something needs to be hit hard and fast like if evidence needs to be destroyed or if there's a priority target. Iblis is mostly just interested in making Daemons but they're not afraid of taking additional help if it's useful. We take priority over standard personnel but thanks to their service they're above us on the food chain. After all there's 4 of them and plenty more of us.

H Karen: You mean it? *she looks surprised*

Garrick: Admiral. May I have permission to visit Kara? Her squad called for a medevac and I want to make sure she is okay.

Laura: I don't know, Satin looks like she wants to give her a run for her money?
  • Options
    Osman is in her office deep in thought. What she has found out already disturbing. What bothered her the most was how far did it go.

Meanwhile

BB: sir incoming message from section 3.

Virsio: put him through.

Carter: I see everything is going as planned?

Virsio: yes sir kilo5 was inserted and has begun operations.

Carter: good. I'll take direct control from. You've done well but better if the link goes back to me. Keeps the unsc clear of any actual wrong doing.

Virsio: u derstood.
  • Options
    109: Well we didn't make them. *she nods in the direction the squad went* They defected to our side and function as special forces. They're sent when something needs to be hit hard and fast like if evidence needs to be destroyed or if there's a priority target. Iblis is mostly just interested in making Daemons but they're not afraid of taking additional help if it's useful. We take priority over standard personnel but thanks to their service they're above us on the food chain. After all there's 4 of them and plenty more of us.

H Karen: You mean it? *she looks surprised*

Garrick: Admiral. May I have permission to visit Kara? Her squad called for a medevac and I want to make sure she is okay.

Laura: I don't know, Satin looks like she wants to give her a run for her money?

Matt: There's a supply ship coming tomorrow. I'll arrange passage for you. *He looks over and smiles.* Give the Major my best.

*Daemon Base.*

201: Shall we go?

*Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: Yeah.

*Dalos. Jess gives Laura a look. Before long, Satin has Charlie in an arm bar, Charlie tapping out after a moment.*

Charlie: Damn it.

Satin: Can't win 'em all, Charlie. *Smiles.

Charlie notices the light on Satin's inhibitor armband is dark.*

Charlie: Oh, you cheating b****.

Satin: Huh?

*Satin looks at the inhibitor, tapping the control and scrunching her face when it doesn't turn on. She holds the button to get the error tones, just getting a red flash. Her face goes red.*

I... guess it ran out of battery during the grapple.

Jess: It was definitely on when you went down.

*Charlie rests her head on the mat, groaning. Satin can't help but break into laughter.*
  • Options
    Garrick: Thank you sir. I will keep that in mind. *he smiles and nods returning back to the captain's chair *

109: Sure. *she nods and leads the way to her ship in their new position on a different planet, an arid desert with a generator preventing sand from covering the base.*

H Karen: Thank you... *she blushes* Y-you can change it then... it should be more fair between us.

Laura: You still did good Charlie. *she laughs too* Both of you did. Maybe make sure to keep that thing charged Satin.
  • Options
    Garrick: Thank you sir. I will keep that in mind. *he smiles and nods returning back to the captain's chair *

109: Sure. *she nods and leads the way to her ship in their new position on a different planet, an arid desert with a generator preventing sand from covering the base.*

H Karen: Thank you... *she blushes* Y-you can change it then... it should be more fair between us.

Laura: You still did good Charlie. *she laughs too* Both of you did. Maybe make sure to keep that thing charged Satin.

Satin: Will do... *She still looks embarrassed.

Tora Ziyal. Karen calls for the arch and adjusts H Karen's program to include a stamina cap as similar as the computer can get to her own.*

Karen: There.
  • Options
    Safe house

Novack is in a separate room as Carter appears.

Novack: sir

Carter: your team is to be commended for the first phase of the operation. I want you to continue your work just know that from here on I'll be the one working with you.

Novack: yes sir I understand.
  • Options
    Unsc space

Sheridan watchs the news feeds and sighs.

Hammond: what are your orders mr president.

Sheridan: at this point I'm not sure. Make sure the border is secure and double patrol routes.

Hammond: understood I'll see to it right away.

Sheridan: you have any advice for how to handle this?

Hammond: right now I'm sorry to say no.
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

Tora Ziyal. Karen calls for the arch and adjusts H Karen's program to include a stamina cap as similar as the computer can get to her own.*

Laura: Oh its alright, atleast its not as bad as if I'm sparring when my inhibitor wears off. *she laughs and gives Satin a pat on the back*

H Karen: Thank you. *She walks around testing how it feels now that she has stamina*
  • Options

Laura: Oh its alright, atleast its not as bad as if I'm sparring when my inhibitor wears off. *she laughs and gives Satin a pat on the back*

H Karen: Thank you. *She walks around testing how it feels now that she has stamina*

*Satin helps Karlie (I've been getting her name wrong) up and Jess gets them both some water.*

Satin: I'd still have beaten you even with the inhibitor. *Smirks.*

Karlie: In your dreams, sister. *Smiles back.*

*Tora Ziyal. Karen walks back over and gets in a light stance after taking a few mouthfuls of water.*
  • Options
  • Options
    OoC: Sorry I typed up a response but I guess it didn't send.

*H Karen takes her own stance and circles slowly*

Laura: Maybe I should cook dinner?
  • Options

Jess: Don't worry about it Laura. Mark was planning on cooking something anyway.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen tries to take her down again.*
  • Options
    Irons is walking through a business area grabbing some food as he is out and stretching his legs. He is also getting a feel for the local area.

Back at the safe house

Novack has gathered the POWs to start taking about how they want to proceed.
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Irons is walking through a business area grabbing some food as he is out and stretching his legs. He is also getting a feel for the local area.

Back at the safe house

Novack has gathered the POWs to start taking about how they want to proceed.

Dana: So, what do we do now?
  • Options
    Novack: that is what we are going to discuss. While we may have put the operation to get you out together this is now your operation. We are here to support you.
  • Options
    Novack: that is what we are going to discuss. While we may have put the operation to get you out together this is now your operation. We are here to support you.

Korac: Why are you helping us, anyway? What's in it for you?
  • Options

Jess: Don't worry about it Laura. Mark was planning on cooking something anyway.

Laura: *blushes* Sorry. I just want to help out around more.

*H Karen stands her ground doing her best to try and push Karen back*
  • Options

*She succeeds, Karen losing ground.

Dalos.*

Jess: You don't have to do that, Laura.
  • Options
    Novack: let's just say it's in all of our best interests if the republic stays unstable.
  • Options

Dalos.*

Laura: I know, but it makes me feel better.

*H Karen tries to trip her and take her down*
  • Options

Dalos.*

Laura: I know, but it makes me feel better.

*H Karen tries to trip her and take her down*

*Karen grunts as they land, before trying to roll on top and get H Karen in a necklock.

Dalos.*

Jess: Maybe tomorrow?
  • Options
    Novack: let's just say it's in all of our best interests if the republic stays unstable.

Dana: How are we going to do that?

Korac: Guerrilla tactics. We attack military convoys, politicians, civil leadership...
  • Options
    Novack: exactly. While you all decide on who or what we will provide the resources and backup to help make sure it gets done.