What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Triss: What...? *she closes her eyes and starts falling asleep as the extra sedative kicks in and she grabs Kara's hand squeezing it before she loses consciousness*

Kara: Doc?!

*A doctor comes over.*

Doctor: She's alright. You just gave her a little too much anaesthrazine.

We'll take care of her, Major.
  • Options
    *H Karen tries to get her into a leglock*

*Karen grunts and tries to squirm free.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Asher is scanning the area quietly as Bridger walks up to him.

Bridger: how bad is this?

Asher: well it isn't good by any means
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Asher is scanning the area quietly as Bridger walks up to him.

Bridger: how bad is this?

Asher: well it isn't good by any means

*Kara beams back down and walks back over to the transport, leaning forward on the side wall in thought.*

Kara *quietly*: What am I going to tell Satin...?
  • Options
    Asher keeps working as Bridger notices Kara. He walks over to her.

Bridger: are you alright?
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Garrick: *looks thoughtful* Athena can you give me an update on how the pow transport is doing?(I think Athena was the air's name)

*Triss snores softly as she sleeps, not moving much thanks to her injuries despite usually tossing and turning*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    *H Karen holds her tighter trying to keep her trapped*

H Karen: Where'd all that strength go?

*109 and Jane are getting ready to leave, heading towards the entrance of the base*

109: Well goodbye Iblis hello Augere. *she sighs but stops in her tracks as 4 people enter the base, each one around 8 feet tall and decked out in something similar to spartan armor but as if an alien species designed it. The armor is very geometric and a dark black with panels on the armor glowing green and a vaguely insectoid like helmet. 109 salutes them*

Echo: *The leader of the squad* You don't have to salute whenever you see us. *he sounds like he's rolling his eyes* Who's the new girl? She doesn't look like a technician. Is one of you playing around with shapeshifting? You know while at base you're supposed to stay in your base form outside of quarters.
  • Options
    Asher keeps working as Bridger notices Kara. He walks over to her.

Bridger: are you alright?

Kara: Yeah, sorry. I lost a couple of my troopers in the attack...
  • Options
    Garrick: *looks thoughtful* Athena can you give me an update on how the pow transport is doing?(I think Athena was the air's name)

*Triss snores softly as she sleeps, not moving much thanks to her injuries despite usually tossing and turning*

Athena: One moment.

*Her face shifts to confusion then concern.*

The convoy was attacked. All the prisoners escaped.
  • Options
    Bridger: I understand. If there is anything important that we should know please tell us. Or if you just need to talk let us know.
  • Options
    *H Karen holds her tighter trying to keep her trapped*

H Karen: Where'd all that strength go?

*109 and Jane are getting ready to leave, heading towards the entrance of the base*

109: Well goodbye Iblis hello Augere. *she sighs but stops in her tracks as 4 people enter the base, each one around 8 feet tall and decked out in something similar to spartan armor but as if an alien species designed it. The armor is very geometric and a dark black with panels on the armor glowing green and a vaguely insectoid like helmet. 109 salutes them*

Echo: *The leader of the squad* You don't have to salute whenever you see us. *he sounds like he's rolling his eyes* Who's the new girl? She doesn't look like a technician. Is one of you playing around with shapeshifting? You know while at base you're supposed to stay in your base form outside of quarters.

Karen *irritated*: Okay, I'm adding a stamina limit to your program!

*She grunts in pain.

Daemon Base. 201 coughs awkwardly.*

201: I'm not a Daemon. I'm an Archangel.
  • Options
    Bridger: I understand. If there is anything important that we should know please tell us. Or if you just need to talk let us know.

Kara: Actually, there is. One of my people got in CQC with their sniper. She said their armour seemed to increase in density before they hit the ground.

I did a joint mission in the UNSC once... It sorta sounds like a MJOLNIR armour lock, but I can't be certain.
  • Options
    H Karen: Hey that's not fair... *she let's go of Karen*

Echo: An Archangel? I think I heard someone mention one of you joined us but you don't look like one. *he bends down a little to get eye level with her*

109: Its because she was made from a new person, they were running out of Tara's DNA for cloning purposes.

Echo: *he stands back up* That does make sense. We do have an advantage in your baseline dna's progenitor. She looks related to Forrester though. Hopefully not another sister, seems she's a magnet for alternate universe versions of herself or siblings.
  • Options
    Garrick: Are there any wounded or deceased? *he sounds worried and grips his chair*
  • Options
    Bridger: thank you I'll add that into the report as well. If there is anything else you think of or anything that could help identify them please let me know.
  • Options
    H Karen: Hey that's not fair... *she let's go of Karen*

Echo: An Archangel? I think I heard someone mention one of you joined us but you don't look like one. *he bends down a little to get eye level with her*

109: Its because she was made from a new person, they were running out of Tara's DNA for cloning purposes.

Echo: *he stands back up* That does make sense. We do have an advantage in your baseline dna's progenitor. She looks related to Forrester though. Hopefully not another sister, seems she's a magnet for alternate universe versions of herself or siblings.

Karen: How? Actual humans only have so much stamina. You can keep going forever.

*Daemon Base. 201 stays quiet, waiting for her brain to catch up.*
  • Options
    Garrick: Are there any wounded or deceased? *he sounds worried and grips his chair*

Athena: Aye, but the casualty report hasn't come through yet sir.
  • Options
    H Karen: Because it's you making the decision to change me... not something I can do myself... *she curls up*

Echo: I think I broke her. *he waves his hand in front of her face and snaps* Yoohoo anyone home?
  • Options
    Garrick: Can you tell me if Kara is okay? *he closes his eyes and sighs*
  • Options
    H Karen: Because it's you making the decision to change me... not something I can do myself... *she curls up*

Echo: I think I broke her. *he waves his hand in front of her face and snaps* Yoohoo anyone home?

Karen: I was joking. Mostly. Besides, you should want to have stamina to worry about: it'd make things more even.

*Daemon Base. 201 smiles, grabbing his wrist and quickly leaping into a hurricanrana takedown, pinning him playfully.*

201 *playful*: Please don't patronise me.

*She gets off him quickly, not wanting to push her luck.*
  • Options
    A few hours later Irons arrive back at the safe house.

Novack: everything go well

Irons: oh of course it did. That was fun.

Novack: now the real operation can begin. We will see what kind of plan they come up with tomorrow. For now get some rest.

Irons gets up and stretches heading for another room.

Irons: don't mind if I do
  • Options
    Garrick: Can you tell me if Kara is okay? *he closes his eyes and sighs*

Athena: The Resolute's logs show she called for a medevac. That doesn't necessarily mean she was hurt.

*Dalos. Satin and Charlie are sparring in Charlie's training room, the redhead on the back foot as Satin hits her with a straight kick to the collar. Jess and Laura are watching from the doorway as Charlie gets pinned to the wall, before twisting around so she has Satin pinned, quickly followed by her wrapping her arms behind Satin's back (one over and one under the shoulders) and throwing her to the mat.*
  • Options
    Echo: I'll give you that one. *he stands up and speaks coldly* But try that again and I will kill you. *he then claps his hands together and sounds jovial* Unless we become friends before then anyway. Who knows, stick around and maybe you'll even get an opportunity to join my squad.

*109 looks mortified*

109: Sorry about that.

Echo: No worries, I'm forgiving of newbies you know that.

H Karen: I know... but think about it. Would you like it if someone walked up to you one day and just decided you should get tired more often?
  • Options
    Garrick: Well atleast she's alive. Do you think things are quiet enough for me to visit her?

Laura: Not bad. *she smiles as she watches the match*
  • Options
    Echo: I'll give you that one. *he stands up and speaks coldly* But try that again and I will kill you. *he then claps his hands together and sounds jovial* Unless we become friends before then anyway. Who knows, stick around and maybe you'll even get an opportunity to join my squad.

*109 looks mortified*

109: Sorry about that.

Echo: No worries, I'm forgiving of newbies you know that.

H Karen: I know... but think about it. Would you like it if someone walked up to you one day and just decided you should get tired more often?

*201 looks a little sheepish.

Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: I guess not...
  • Options
    Garrick: Well atleast she's alive. Do you think things are quiet enough for me to visit her?

Laura: Not bad. *she smiles as she watches the match*

Athena: You'd have to ask the Admiral, sir.

*Dalos. Satin quickly scrambles to her feet, getting a guard up just in time to block a flurry of punches from Charlie before taking a kick to the side followed by a ground and pound. After taking a few hits, she pulls Charlie into a close guard and rolls on top, Charlie locking a body scissors. The two struggle in the grapple for a moment before Satin releases the close guard to launch a ground pound, which is thwarted by Charlie unlocking her legs and kicking both feet into Satin's shoulders to force her off. Both girls climb to there feet and circle, fists clenched but no guard, smiling competitively at each other.*

Charlie *pumped*: C'mon Sat', that all you got?

Satin *pumped*: Why don't you come over her and find out Red?
  • Options
    Novack is reading a padd as Ari comes up and sits down next to him.

Novack: so you good?

Ari: yeah I'm fine. What about you?

Novack: im good. Just still a little uneasy about this assignment.

Ari: good. I would be worried if you wherent. So what's next on the agenda?

Novack: we let them decide what and how they want to strike. We simply help support them and make sure they don't get caught again.

Ari: so nothing to crazy huh.

She moves closer as they both sit there a moment enjoying the quiet.
  • Options
    Echo: I'll see you both later I presume. I've got to hurry and get a report in to command. Found a strange alien species that might be of use to us. *he waves at them and the rest of his squad follows him*

109: *she let's out a sigh of relief as he leaves* You're lucky he didn't kill you for that. Please try to not throw someone because they were a little snarky? God help us if you did that to... *she shakes her head stopping herself from saying the end of her sentence*

H Karen: I guess go ahead and do it...
  • Options
    Garrick: Where is he now?

Laura: Who trained Satin? She's really good. Her fighting is almost military like.
  • Options
    Echo: I'll see you both later I presume. I've got to hurry and get a report in to command. Found a strange alien species that might be of use to us. *he waves at them and the rest of his squad follows him*

109: *she let's out a sigh of relief as he leaves* You're lucky he didn't kill you for that. Please try to not throw someone because they were a little snarky? God help us if you did that to... *she shakes her head stopping herself from saying the end of her sentence*

H Karen: I guess go ahead and do it...

201: Got it. Sorry...I'm not really used to...not being at the top of the food chain.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Karen: You sure?