test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

124»

Comments

• elfcounselelfcounsel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    ok after patch at 7pm gmt uk til just now after a TFO, left map and was kicked immediately just as yesterday. Now getting unable to auth' message. Getting kicked when leaving maps and changing character seems to bring it on. If the server is keeping you connected until you leave...?
  • lepratulkalepratulka Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same for me. Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out.
  • zhurt#2080 zhurt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I can not play for the 2nd day because of your maintenance! How do you plan to compensate for these outages?

Dude its a free game unless you paid for lifetime and even then why should you be compensated? I just want them to fix it and actually answer my tickets when I send them one. I have been waiting 3 weeks to claim by ships I bought on the Zen Store.
  • goroshinorigoroshinori Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    *sigh*
    Wasn't having any of these issues until I tried logging in after today's fixes. Got into ARC fine but getting the account server time out error in the launcher.
  • shadowleopard64#3762 shadowleopard64 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 7
    Yep now it won't connect to account server again it just spins it's wheels... This is bloody ridiculous... and I also got an account ticket timeout as well 2/7/2019
  • zkyleachzkyleach Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    chiming in: unable to log in.

They'd better get on this. It's been 2 days and they haven't forked over the cash for more hardware to handle the increased load.
  • tomilaktomilak Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    As to compensation, the event has now been extended to 2/23/19. This is per a facebook announcement by STO on their page.
  • pomonagrange#3097 pomonagrange Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    I managed to get back on STO last night, between about 10 pm and midnight (Eastern Time, USA). I didn't know that RNG also affects log-in. Maybe the devs are trying to solve that mystery too. I wish them qa'pla and that all STO users can get back in the game whenever they want to (not just randomly).
  • sevallsevall Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 17
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

Clearly not fixed UK, last tried 17/02/[email protected]:37hrs GMT

Update - Managed to connect this morning 17/02/[email protected]:59GMT without issue (for now)
    Post edited by sevall on
  • luedualluedual Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can't log in too.
124»