test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    HEY! it's not my fault your bra drawer caught on fire! (and i vaguely recall this actually happening...i just don't remember who sneezed and caused it, or if it even WAS a sneeze that caused it)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,181 Arc User
    Nick: Soooo.... you'll do it?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    Kayla: *growls*
    Romani: True...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    (so if matt goes and chases the kids...does that count as exercise for the 1-hour exercise period prisoners get per day?)

i suppose i will *his ears then fold and he meeps at kayla's growl*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Nick: Only thing i wanted to ask about is the materials of the rings.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    Reina: There's a fair chance its both. *Alexis gets a hold of Rose's ponytail but doesn't pull on it very hard*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    *matt slowly inches toward nick so he's out of range of dragon lady* yes? *he squeaks*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: What sort of materials would you suggest and what sort of ones should i avoid?
  • Options
    any metal that can absorb and hold energy would be the best for an enchantment...so anything like mithril or adamantium for two examples​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: Alright, i see.... do you have either of those?
  • Options
    maybe...but if i have to use my own supply of metal, it'll be costing you extra​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,929 Arc User
    zander: *walks up the ramp and into the ship. jorin sits near by meditating.* i wouldnt mind learning about singularity cores tho, expanding my horizons and all that.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    Romani: Yea... well... don't ask me to teach you. Maybe Dad can.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (oh dog...now she wants to play with the most destructive force in the universe)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: I can deal with that. For the second ring, think you can add some gemstones too? I can provide them if need be. So which of those metals are you going to use, and do either of them have sorta a silver look to them?
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,929 Arc User
    zander: should be interesting. *looks around.* hmmmmm......i wonder how this thing works.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    mithral is a whitish-blue-silver and adamantine is a dull silver-grey, so...take your pick

(at least the only example of adamantine i've ever seen was that color, and the few cases i've seen mithral, it was some combination of white, silver and a small hint of blue)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: mithral I guess. I'll send over the gemstones whenever
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: So why do you like my pony tail, Alexis, becuase its red?

YJamie: Becuase is Mommys. (He giggles then he yawns)

Rose: Might be time to gather my family and get the their nap time. (Seh looks aorund and all the kids have calmed down after Shadow did nto chase them, now playing simple games like rock/paper/scissors)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    shouldn't take long to get it made...not like i'll have much else to do while i'm in jail *he adds with a sidelong glance back at kayla*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Alexis: Red red! *She giggles playfully*

Reina: I think we could all use a nap.
  • Options
    (triangulum time now?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (What time?)
  • Options
    Nick: if you need someone to break you out or just visit you, Just call. I know it may seem odd, but right now you're the closest person I could consider a best friend.
  • Options
    i get the feeling breaking me out of prison will be even more difficult than breaking me out of sickbay *he murmurs so kayla (hopefully) doesn't hear him*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: Visiting works then. I'll bring you something better than regular prison food.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (3 am is eternal)

Radm Rose picks up Jack, whiel Amanda goes over to Veronica.

RAdm Rose: Tiem to put the wee ones to bed for a nap.

Amanda yawns at this.

Rose: Yeah, say goodbye to Alexis, Jamie. (As she tries to grab her hair out of the kids grasp, but some of her red hair is still in the kids grasped as she pulls away.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    yeah...bread and water for a month is gonna suck! *he moans dramatically*

(yes, he is totally hamming it up to make himself feel better, because he has no idea what kayla intends to do once he gets back to their shared quarters...knowing how boring rattler's gotten lately, probably nothing *sticks tongue out*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nick: I'll bring you Wine and or Whisky with your meal.

(Yep, I have noticed that as well)
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Kayla: *is right next to him* I heard that bit about a jailbreak.

(Evelyn's gonna have fuuuuuunnnnn with hairdye and bows. ;) )