test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes and Maintenance on All Platforms

Comments

• Options
    spanker#7592 spanker Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This is really hurting my Breach reset times. Soon I will have to wait till tomorrow and miss a whole day. :(
  • Options
    cxeronockxcxeronockx Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    Thanks to the maintenance :p we go to bed early today and we will play strip poker instead of STO. Have fun when they come online.
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    Well one step close launcher has now connected to the account server but no patch downloading and still red light on server status
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    pork77pork77 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Damn, all the beer bought for playing today is gone, now drinking the wine, bought for cooking purposes, still feel somewhat unsatisfied... now preparing some potatoes...

Please excuse my increased posting, all these subsitute fixes make me more chatty than usual.
    3U3C0SJ.jpg

... and of course, I'd love to have a T5/6 Kamarag, like there is a T5/6 Ambassador.
  • Options
    dugzboz#8156 dugzboz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    It would be good if someone from Arc would take that cannibal tribble out their rear end to at least let people know if the new estimate is achievable instead of having us just hanging about hoping that they have the ability to get it back up on the new time.
  • Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2018
    The record has been topped now: 15.5 hours of downtime within the last 57.5 hours. That's almost a third, way past a fourth now. It's been extended to 23:30 PM GMT (German Main Time) or 21:30 PM GMT (+/-0). 9.5 hours of straight downtime in a row. Second-best single downtime record now, will it get broken as well? The record for a single straight downtime is 12 hours.
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • Options
    terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Well it is a brilliant strategy. Make event window so short that when a maintenance is scheduled in the middle of it you miss day. But don't worry you can still pay the low amount of 1000 zen ($9/£7.62) for 10 Voth Transmissions to complete the one-time only dinosaur combat pet reward.
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • Options
    unimatrixalphaunimatrixalpha Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    PATCHING!! :smile:
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    it patches its still down though.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Kael has been advised, several times, to get his times/dates right. So many time I've pressed 'What time is this for me?', only to see some wacky hours, or to learn the Event has allegedly already passed. So, please, get the times/dates right, and keep us UPDATED on the status... no, not on Twitter, not on FB, or Reddit, but simply on your own forums.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    Connecting to login server please wait..... and nothing
  • Options
    unimatrixalphaunimatrixalpha Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    yeah but its progress, 5266MB?? thats a lot of bugs to add :p
  • Options
    johnl75johnl75 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    No update though... Idk if thats a good thing or bad lol
  • Options
    seffo9991seffo9991 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Game should be up in 40 mins unless they push it back again and again and again :(
  • Options
    dalchron007dalchron007 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Greetings Captains!
    We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 9/11 at 5AM Pacific on all platforms. PC is estimated to be down for 6.5 hours, Console is estimated to be down for 5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
    You can find our PC patch notes here. No Patch notes for Console, just routine maintenance.

=/\=
    We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
    Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
    Thank you for the assistance!
    The Star Trek Online Team

Any clue yet as to when we'll be back up and running? There is no status updates that say so. I know Arc is updating and all that already, just wondering on a time frame.
  • Options
    lordjack17lordjack17 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The record has been topped now: 15.5 hours of downtime within the last 57.5 hours. That's almost a third, way past a fourth now. It's been extended to 23:30 PM GMT (German Main Time) or 21:30 PM GMT (+/-0). 9.5 hours of straight downtime in a row. Second-best single downtime record now, will it get broken as well? The record for a single straight downtime is 12 hours.

Everything related to time should be stated in German Main Time!

• Options
    Question for me is do i get coffee goin and try to power through and make up lost time... Or just say fack it and write the day as a loss
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Kael has been advised, several times, to get his times/dates right. So many time I've pressed 'What time is this for me?', only to see some wacky hours, or to learn the Event has allegedly already passed. So, please, get the times/dates right, and keep us UPDATED on the status... no, not on Twitter, not on FB, or Reddit, but simply on your own forums.

Totally agreed.
    I was hoping the community managing would get better when Kael reintroduced the feature, but it was only granting credibility to Trendy's statement, that she abandoned it because of player's confusion. Well, when you can't figure out what to put in where, that's no surprise...
    3U3C0SJ.jpg

... and of course, I'd love to have a T5/6 Kamarag, like there is a T5/6 Ambassador.
  • Options
    are they actually putting a patch in or did someone loose all the parts hey took of to clean?
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    yeah but its progress, 5266MB?? thats a lot of bugs to add :p

LOL. Mine said 'Patching...' then it was immediately done! (I couldn't connect, though, of course)

"It is a tale. Told by Cryptic, full of maintenance and delay, signifying nothing."
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    I connected and had 0 patch So idk but i also had the patcher up in the background all day so it coulda did a quick micro patch while i didnt notice
  • Options
    majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Well it is a brilliant strategy. Make event window so short that when a maintenance is scheduled in the middle of it you miss day. But don't worry you can still pay the low amount of 1000 zen ($9/£7.62) for 10 Voth Transmissions to complete the one-time only dinosaur combat pet reward.

Not sure what you're talking about mate: this event runs the same duration as all the others (previous Breach, Crystalline, Mirror Invasions) have, 21 days...
    Still no forum moderators on to update everyone on what's going on

Seriously, it's not surprising me anymore, and that's the real shame of it. Just like I'm not surprised we had zero acknowledgement that the Ship sale ended a day early on the 3rd, instead of on the 4th as advertised...part of the reason why I laughed so hard when Kael said on the stream last night 'let us know about bugs so we can fix them!'.
  • Options
    Patching now 415 megs
  • Options
    Use the force me thinks to hide the on off button so players play star wars instead of star trek online, yoda uses force for evil lol lol lol
  • Options
    They probably applied the patches that they intended to do but broke the game, so now they are rolling back the servers to the previous patch.
  • Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    Dugzboz, if that was the case, they would have to reroll the patch tomorrow Friday and need another 8 hours of downtime. ^^
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    oh well time for some Rick and Morty and maybe might have some life in an hours time and pick up those new ships
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    I just am not lookin forward to the new episode... This and or past experiances hold true. Plenty of downtimes to come
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    No shortage of fun games to play, so extend away the maintenance. Just would have wanted to hit that refine dilithium button a bunch of times. Oh well.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    You all just hope I'll leave season 1 of TNG soon behind me, because that may enlarge chances that I stop posting... ;)
    3U3C0SJ.jpg

This discussion has been closed.