PC Patch Notes and Maintenance on All Platforms

Comments

• terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Is there an ETR????

Soon ™.

GBDdA5s.gif

tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • xbigxmacx#8793 xbigxmacx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Femalle Orion pirates energized into they engineering deck and they forgot about all the rest.
  • xindax76xindax76 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    tomilak wrote: »
    Make a note theres 2 10 hour maintenance coming up next Tuesday and the Tuesday after.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/arc-news/detail/10999993-arc-scheduled-maintenance-september-2018

Ok, if today is 4 hrs (and server is down 8,5h), so what will be September 18th/25th?
    Server down all day? :disappointed:

• ricardouk#9405 ricardouk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    hope there may be an extension on events and maybe even a COMPENSATION PACK. (50k refined Dil should help) ;)
  • johnl75johnl75 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Between watchin red light... Spam refreshing the Twatter and Facepalm pages... Im developing Space demensha
  • tippy69tippy69 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    3 pm PST now 15 mins after the last deadline expired
    \
  • dugzboz#8156 dugzboz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Time has changed
  • korithian1korithian1 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    There been any update on what is happening launcher said it should be up 20 mins ago.
  • benjaminodbenjaminod Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    considering the amount of downtime arc has scheduled we will need help with the breach event. especially for those who do stuff in the real world
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    tippy69 wrote: »
    3 pm PST now 15 mins after the last umptiest deadline expired
    \

^^ There, fixed that for ya! :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    Im sure they will do somthing
    Star Trek Online

Verified account

@trekonlinegame
    2m2 minutes ago
    More
    The PC servers are on their way back to life, shouldn't be much longer now, Thanks for being patient.

Because of the extended maintenance today, the Breach event will be extended by a day.

3 replies 2 retweets 12 likes
    Reply 3
  • rasmusfinnrasmusfinn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    hope there may be an extension on events and maybe even a COMPENSATION PACK. (50k refined Dil should help) ;)

lets make it 100k 50k dil is nothing nowadays
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    pork77 wrote: »
    Time for a text-based sing-along...

Row, row, row your boat,

gently down the stream....

STREAMING servers are down too. :p
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    benjaminod wrote: »
    considering the amount of downtime arc has scheduled we will need help with the breach event. especially for those who do stuff in the real world

There is. 1000 zen for 10 voth completion. Don't expect any extension or extra rewards.
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • perfectcrypticperfectcryptic Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    Their MySpace page says it won't be up until October... where to go to get a proper update.

Any game suggestions for early part of next week. I like to plan ahead.
    See you boys in sector!
  • xbigxmacx#8793 xbigxmacx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    If that isnt a good reward for people beeing mad angry for missing a 'event day'.
  • chritmarsh#4963 chritmarsh Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    WTF!?! Really!?! This is krap. I'm extremely unhappy and am questioning if this game is even worth spending any of my limited monthly income on. This is the second time I'm being screwed by their maintenance and I can't justify spending money on a game that is going to TRIBBLE me over without so much as a 'sorry'. Let alone an offer to make up for it.
    "Today is a good day to die... but I'd rather go to Risa."-Fleet Admiral Christopher D. Marshall
    O1P2m6v.png
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Is there an ETR????

What's ETR? Estimated Time to Revolt?! If so, I'd say it's impending. :p

Lol, yeah. Feels like this forum is getting really close to the 'pitchfork and torches' point.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • pork77pork77 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    johnl75 wrote: »
    Star Trek Online

Verified account

@trekonlinegame
    2m2 minutes ago
    More
    The PC servers are on their way back to life, shouldn't be much longer now, Thanks for being patient.

Because of the extended maintenance today, the Breach event will be extended by a day.

3 replies 2 retweets 12 likes
    Reply 3

To be someone young enough to be comfortable with twitter and the like...
    3U3C0SJ.jpg

... and of course, I'd love to have a T5/6 Kamarag, like there is a T5/6 Ambassador.
  • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    Wow, 10 hours straight now (only 2 hours shy of the record for a single downtime) and record broken again. 16 hours total downtime within the last 58 hours. :) Anyway, I'm not in a rush, there are other Star Trek games to play (such as Adversaries and Timelines). ^^
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,450 Arc User
    Some people just need to take their medication.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • chritmarsh#4963 chritmarsh Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    I do wish they'd post that stuff HERE!

You know - the OFFICAL FORUM!

they did.
    "Today is a good day to die... but I'd rather go to Risa."-Fleet Admiral Christopher D. Marshall
    O1P2m6v.png
  • wardogs2010wardogs2010 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    22.55 here in uk - getting to late for me ' this hasen't happend for a long time with sto , maybe dev's have gone on strike lol
  • unimatrixalphaunimatrixalpha Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    this is like role playing a damaged warp core and we are complaining about engineering :D
  • majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User

Yeah, sure...bets on it ending the day it's scheduled, with no communication? Oh, right, have to be a fool to take a bet like that after recent history...

• ricardouk#9405 ricardouk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    updated time to 22.00 UTC, well it's 2255 now .. so that'll be a NONO :(
  • sampopapunensampopapunen Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Seriously folks, 10h downtime? If I have any rubberbanding once I get online I'll hang someone by their balls...
This discussion has been closed.