test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,161 Arc User
    (Apparently Matt got smacked down midair)
    *Sunray in response uses a device that sends a stun shock through Briana's body, which would knock her out*

Starstorm: I've had enough of that werecreature! *Transforms and quickly moves in and punches Matt in mid-air* BEGONE, FOOL!

"We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (oh, Mr. T gonna smack that fool, now)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *matt barely dodges around the punch by a fur and comes about, reforming into a physical form, albeit one surrounded by fire and firing off a trio of killing curses at starstorm in a pattern that hopefully will limit his own ability to dodge - and he also takes the opportunity to send a telepathic distress call describing his situation and briana's abduction to alex, krystal, rose and anyone else aboard capable of receiving telepathic calls*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Starstorm: ... ARGH! Enough! *He quickly grabs Matt and throws him hard enough to send the Lycan careening back to the surface*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    *matt vanishes back into a cloud of pure flame again before vanishing entirely, this time reappearing behind starstorm and slugging him in the back of the head as hard as he can - which given what he is, is very hard indeed - though not without consequences* OWOWOWOWOW! stupid idea...really, really stupid idea! *he howls as he tries to shake some feeling back into his paw*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Starstorm: *Simply turns around rapidly and quickly grabs him again, and throws him much harder now, getting annoyed with the Lycan*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (i realize decepticons aren't the brightest bulbs in the box, but even he should realize by now that throwing doesn't work with someone who can TELEPORT at will)

*matt comes to a stop in mid-air again, and getting rather annoyed himself and realizing he's being delayed, abandons the fight and chases after sunray again*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,909 Arc User
    jorin: *finishes his meal and gets receives said telepathic message* goddamnit....*quickly heads to krystals quarters pinging the door*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    *Sunray is long gone, nowhere to be seen*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (how viable would scent still be this far up? and what the hell was briana's surname again? i can never remember the damn thing because it doesn't get shown often enough)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Well everyone knows her surname as Victoria. That's what she goes by in this universe for reasons.)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (*a visceroid lands on rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (There wouldn't be a scent that high up. If there was one, it's not there anymore.)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Rose: Jess, did you hear that?

Nyssa grabs her head: Shadow, that hurts.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (FYI, I gotta go to bed. And I will not be able to RP until around 2:30 to 3:00 PM EST on weekdays from this point forward.)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (you don't do that as it is NOW)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Do you wanna leave the decepticons in someone else's hands or something? Don't leave us all hanging?)
  • Options
    (Yeah, Nick.... Please take over control of the Decepticon seekers for now. Remember, their names are Sunray and Starstorm.)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    (Uh.... okaaaay then... Suppose I kinda F**ked myself over there.... well they're apparently only dropping Briana off with the Predacons to be a prisoner anyways...)
  • Options
    (what exactly is stopping someone just locking on briana and beaming her up? neither the decepticons or predacons have ever encountered the tech before, so they have no countermeasures against it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*sprays thread and rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,047 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *gets up and heads for the door, opening it, sticking a finger in her ear* Yea?

(Because that would be too easy Shadow. And DEAR GOD! Am I not allowed to do ANYTHING but haunt the forums? I was playing ST: Advesaries! Thank you Hearthstone experience.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (not everything needs to be an epic life-or-death struggle...as you keep reminding me - if they don't have any defense against it, might as well use it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,047 Community Moderator
    (Well Shadow... the point of this exercise was to give us something to do. If we just beam her out... then we're left with nothing to do again. Besides... we got 2 Guardians still at the Maximal base who can help with the rescue. Not only that... with your knowledge of the Maximals personalities... you can bring in one or two to help with the rescue.

Though this be madness... yet there is method to it.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (Knowing Raneson, they would have a defense against it. they have a shield against energon thanks to her... anyways... Since Raneson left me in charge of the decepticon seekers, I'm just gonna have them drop Briana off with the predacons, then have them go off and do whatever)

Briana: *Remains Unconscious, groaning*

Sunray(Think that was the one): *Arrives at the predacon base to deliver the Prisoner*
  • Options
    (yeah, i have enough knowledge of their personalities to know how to describe each one - i don't have the acting ability to mimic them)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (We could just blast the planet to a molten slag pile)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,909 Arc User
    jorin: i dont know if im going crazy but i heard a voice in my head saying briana was kidnapped. *shrugs*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (well, you're kind of preaching to the choir since krystal got it too)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*squirts rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo