test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Q: What woudl you have me do, my dear?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Briana: *She growls, her ears pulling back and her tail puffing up a bit. She raises her fists in the air, a wall of thick stone rising out from the ground to take any oncoming fire from the Decepticons* I don't know! Send them somewhere else?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (oh god...that icon is hideous)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    (At least I have my popcorn. :p )
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (you also have a cyanotic girl who had her head shat on by a unicorn)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,452 Community Moderator
    (Yes... I went from a punch happy blonde to a chromatic haired athlete with popcorn and 3D glasses.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,962 Arc User
    jorin: *enters the mess hall and gets a large breakfast finding a table and reading as he eats*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Q: But that would let them know I am here. After all, I would not want to violate your Precious Prime Directive.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: maybe give me something to even the odds then. *blind fires from behind her cover*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Q snaps his finger and a 4 pack shoulder missile launcher appears to Briana.

Q: Think, that'll help?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: *picks up the launcher and laughs maniacally* this will work juuuuuust fine. *aims the launcher, getting a lock on one of the Decepticons and firing a missle*
    (hope they scanned a plane with the Countermeasures upgrade installed)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2018
    The missile is fired, but excpet for the initial smoke, there is no contrail following missile, and it has mimetic properties. (Aka, its not your father's MANPAD)

(Q pulled some from the NATO arsenal of the 2050s, so yeah, its hightech)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2018
    (there is no NATO in the 2150s

hell, we don't even know if there's a NATO in the 2050s)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Sunray: Flares and ECM, now!

*Both seekers deploy flares and employ ECM, causing the missile to miss them completely, and Starstorm fires an AiM-9 missile, which impacts the ground close enough to simply send Briana flying*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    (Fair enough about 2150s, but 2050, maybe, maybe not, still, these are not RPGs, or Wiregudied rockets, that is a modern aircraft seekeing missile.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(and the missle turns around, and comes from behind them)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: *Goes flying a few feet up in the air, Briana holding her arms out to steady herself and land on her feet* Gonna need something else! I need my Phaser Rifle!
    edited September 2018
    *The missile had locked onto Sunray, who pulls manevers a normal F-15 wouldn't be capable of to force the missile to lose it's lock on him*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    (Oh, and yopu think it wont hit him, BLAM)

(And PINK PAINT IS ALL OVER SUNRAY Backside, which causes some problems for his engines)
    Ancient Griffon insult

*and in the process of dodging the missile, sunray runs right into the path of an explosive fireball which detonates against his starboard wing, while on the ground, the jungle undergrowth suddenly parts as matt stomps through* i swear, i can't take you anywhere! what the hell were you thinking, going off by yourself? *the pissed wolf demands as he yanks briana to her feet*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: I was.... just enjoying a walk in the fresh air?...
    (Hey, all i was doing was playing the Decpeticons, you know, painting them bright pink with sparkles. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

*glare*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: *just stares back at Matt, doing her best to keep her fear in check* do.... you take bribes?...
    *Sunray transforms immediately and lands next to Matt, and immediately swats him right into a tree, then quickly grabs Briana with his hand*
    Sunray: You're coming with me, organic! *Transforms into his F-15 mode again, putting Briana in the cockpit in the process, then flies out at maximum thrust, Starstorm following behind him as both jets withdraw with Briana as prisoner*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Briana: Oi! Let me outta here! *Starts bashing her fists against things*
    Sunray: Silence you flesh creature! *Continues flying, heading towards the Predacon base at maximum speed*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    *matt quickly recovers and apparates after the decepticon pair as a streak of fire, slowly catching up despite their high mach speeds*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2018
    *The two seekers speed up to Mach 3.5*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png