test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,121 Community Moderator
    *Valkyrie follows Normandy and Tigershark*

Evelyn: Assault Mechs weren't meant for long distance travel Leo. That's why I prefer heavies. Best mix of firepower and speed. Granted the MadCat's not as fast as some others, but still...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *a tractor drone zooms past leo and locks on to his mech, yanking it off the ground and pulling it along toward the fight, which has already started with raynor's forces engaging a void chasm near the crystal and the defenders it's spawning, marines and marauders rushing in and firing, with medivacs hanging back and keeping them healed up with its array of auto-sutures and laser scalpels, goliaths, hellions and deployed vikings moving in to provide fire support while deployed siege tanks bombard the shadows and chasm from afar, one of the shots hitting the crystal and triggering the constructs to spawn and begin attacking just as alex arrives and springs off the speeder bike, igniting his twin lightsabers in mid-air and coming down on a void goliath, slicing clean through the center from head to groin before leaping away as it splits in two and falls apart before exploding in a burst of void energy*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    the Tigershark and the Normandy fires thier cannons at the crystal.

Leo: Whoa! My Dire Wolf is Flying, see Mom, no hands.

Septima: I have 7 dreadnoughts ready to fire, General.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,121 Community Moderator
    *Evelyn unleashes volley after volley of twin LRM 20 missile racks at the crystal before sweeping her ER Large Pulse Lasers over any hostile units, destroying several*
    Evelyn: Update the killboard!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    two more crystals emerging, one near artanis and one near my base - split 3 of those thanix cannons between the two, and hold the last one in reserve for amon once the barrier destabilizes *alex yells over his personal comm unit as he leaps, spins, pirouettes and performs other acrobatics with such fluidity it would make a parkour master jealous, slashing through any enemy in range and hurling explosive fireballs, incinerating bolts of concentrated flame and rains of molten rock droplets on those that aren't*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    You see the three drads head ofr one of the crystals, and fire as they have LOS, and the other three do the same.

Septima: For Victory.

Leo fires his Guass rifle and decpitates a line of Amons forces: Oh thays going to leave a mark, WATCH OUT EavIE.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *the three cannon blasts hit their respective crystals and once the smoke clears, each is heavily damaged but still mostly intact (tough little s.hits, aren't they?) though it won't take much more fire to blow them apart*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Thankfully, they have rail guns, which they fire, hitting the crystals as the Thanix Cannons recharge.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Evelyn unleashes a mix of machine gun and ER Medium Pulse Laser fire*
    Evelyn: I'm pulling back. Its getting dicey over here.
  • Options
    *both crystals explode under the railgun barrage, followed shortly after by the one raynor was fighting, having been overwhelmed by a trio of yamato blasts from the hyperion and two supporting battlecruisers, hitting weak points created by the tigershark and normandy and blowing it apart*

Alex: The barrier's collapsing! Everyone, form on Amon's position and let's FINISH THIS! Indomitable, energize! *and the wolf is surrounded by a swirl of dark energy as he vanishes and reforms on the bridge of his flagship, which moves toward the center of the landmass where Amon waits*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,244 Arc User
    *Everyone I have gets into position. Oculus begins using battle meditation to embolden Everyone*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Then some shielding is extended over Evie and Leo:

Amanda: We got ya covered, Cuzez As the Victoria is above the two mech extending her shields to help. the Victoria, fires her broadside and decimates anyone firing at Evie and Leo.

Normandy and Septima's flaghsip fires thier Thanix Cannons at Amon, and fires a sustained beam on Amon.

Tigerhsark flies in between and fires multiple Quantum torpedoes at him.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Evelyn unleashes volley after volley, rapidly depleating her LRM 20s*
  • Options
    *the remaining imperium capital ships move into position and unleash hell on amon, who retaliates by hurling spheres of pure void energy at random targets even as he roars in pain and his body starts splitting open and leaking corrupted xel'naga essence from taking multiple attacks* (i know once the barrier dropped in the game, kerrigan just killed him after a bit of trash talking between the two of them, but him not fighting back at all seems...wrong, so he's fighting back here)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Just then the 6 other turian Dreads fire thier Thanix Cannons at Amon, as Amon is being consummed by an Icestorm.

Rose starts to glow. Zach notices Nyssa on the ground near him, and she starts to glow, cuasing an even larger storm to form against Amon.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *each of the koprulu sector armies approaches amon and also begins firing at him, the titanic god being hit by bullets, missiles, lasers, rockets, acid, bile, needles, photon bolts, neutron flares, void energy and various other attacks as kerrigan approaches*

Kerrigan: It is over, Amon.

Amon: You are but a product of the flawed cycle. Manipulated for the entirety of your existence...

Kerrigan: You know nothing about me! I care little for the Xel'naga's Infinite Cycle or your twisted lies.

Kerrigan: No, I choose something different. I choose freedom...for all of us.

*she then begins drawing in massive amounts of energy, streaks of light being pulled into her form as she emits a bright light before firing a massive beam directly at amon's forehead, glowing cracks in his flesh radiating outward from the point of impact as he roars in agony before blowing apart in a monumental explosion, the light from kerrigan quickly growing to blinding levels as the dark god perishes - and then everyone suddenly finds themselves back at the portal leading back to the universe, anyone who was groundside now back aboard their respective ships*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Tigershark

RAdm Rose: what?

Midsummer's Night Dream

Rose slips down onto the floor.

Valkyrie

Nyssa just crumbles onto the deck of the bridge.

Septima: That was unexpected.

Cartwright: Federation Alliance Forces, sitrep.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: You okay honey? *holds her*

Zach: Is Nyssa okay?

Oculus: I suppose I can stop now. *she ends her battle meditation*
  • Options
    Rose: Did we do it? (She is clearly hurt. Touching her, she is clearly burning up)

Nyssa is not responding to Zach's voice.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Ezri: *Brings a hand to her head* Ow...
    Evelyn: Something that powerful going down... Uh... how would that affect anyone on our side with telepathic abilities?
    Ezri: Wouldn't be surprised if it tried to take some of us out with it... One last F U...
    Krystal: *collapses, holding her head*
  • Options
    Leo: Evie, you all right?

Fiona struggles a little bit and is grabbed by Amanda: Sit down, Firebug. We won, I guess.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Evelyn: Yea. I'll be up as soon as I power down.
  • Options
    *Zach gets a medkit for Nyssa to check her*

*Jessica takes Rose to sickbay*

Jessica: We did it.

Reina: Krys?
  • Options
    Krystal Ijoula: Whatever happened... she's not in any condition to respond... ow...
  • Options
    Nyssa is burning up. She is in a state of semi-conscoiusness. She is severely malnourished, Nothing is broken, but her vitals are all in her danger zone.

Rose tries to snuggle up to Jessica: Our Family, Oh Kay.

Leo: Well, first time we were actually in a real fight. Think we got them where they supposed to be at?

Fiona: Psychic backlash wave hit. I just need a stable place to sit or lie down.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: Its fine but you need to rest.

Zach: TRIBBLE. I don't really know how to heal this... Uh Fiona do you know how to heal people? Nyssa needs help and I think she needs magical help.

Reina: But we're not anywhere near the fight?
  • Options
    *Evelyn heads to where Zach is*
    Krystal Ijoula: We were just dealing with for all intents and purposes... a god. Range probably had nothing to do with it.
  • Options
    (Hold the TRIBBLE phone! C R A P is censored on the forums? I think that might up there on the list of stupid censorship)

Reina: Now she's probably going to be even more depressed. *sighs*

(I think Zach is just on the bridge of the Valkyrie with Nyssa)
  • Options
    Fiona comes over:Ok, Ok, what did they do to Mom when she crossed over? Damn, i usually fall asleep when she told us stories.

Rose: So. Do. You. (She falls asleep, and Its sleep, still she is dehydrated like crazy. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal Ijoula: No... I don't think so. I think it means... its over. We won.