-Ferengi ships
-Risan ships
-Xindi ships
-Lukari ships
-Dominion ships
-Mirror Universe ships
-Temporal Liberation Front ships from the Na'Kuhl and Sphere Builders
-Ships from the Iconians, and their servitors such as Heralds/Elachi/Solanae
-Ships from the Delta Quad races such as the Kobali/Benthan/Kazon/APU/Malon/Voth/Vaadwaur/Nihydron/Krenim/Undine/Hirogen/Zahl/Hazari

So like... whats left?

Obviously we will get a Tzenkethi lockbox at some point but after that? Son'a maybe? Hur'q ships?

Anything anyone else can think of?

Comments

• Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Norway Class.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    Typhoon Class
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    New Orleans-class from the TNG era. All the other ships from wolf 359. The Norway-class. Lots of alien ships still left.

Soyuz-class
    Husnock Warship
    Sheliak Colony Ship
    Tarellian Starship
    Unnamed combat vessel that was encountered at the Qualor II depot
    Baran's mercenary vessel from gambit part 1 & 2

I had made a list a while back, but I forget some of the ships that were on it.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    Norway Class.

+1 (!!!)

also: playable Hideki class, T6 Nova, Temporal USS Enterprise A and C, USS Franklin, USS Discovery, USS Shenzhou... there's always room for more ;)
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    There is plenty of ships left and plenty of designs to come up with. Trust me, they ain't done yet.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Typhoon Class
    Given that Cryptic systematically removed all instances of that ship from the game.... it wont happen.

Don't care ... still want it ... Gimmeh!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Norway. New Orleans. Freedom. Niagara.

Plus a whole bunch of Kelvin Timeline starships.

Son'a starships would be a welcome addition, I'm actually sort of surprised Cryptic hasn't tapped into that chapter of Star Trek history yet.

The new Starfleet ships we'll no doubt see in Discovery are also quite likely to make their way into STO.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    ash352ash352 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    Well let's see here.

There are still areas of the Delta Quadrant not touched on. There's the entire Gamma Quadrant left since the Dominion doesn't have every single ship there. That's two huge areas of space with countless species worth of ships to come up with.

You're also pretty shortsightedly writing off the races already there as not being able to contribute more. Updated Vulcan ships? Updated Andorian ships? More Gorn and Orian ships? Just because they've released a few for the current species doesn't mean that's it and that's all we'll ever get. As long as the art team can come up with new and unique designs we'll keep getting new starships.
  • Options
    corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    Playable Enterprise J is just absolutely ludicrous,...
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    Yaeger Class...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Cryptic can easily flesh out the TMP era Fed fleet like they did the TOS era Fed Fleet, and can even bring in more Enterprise Era designs on all sides, like Klingon Ent era BoP. Not only that, we're establishing more and more of a design philosophy for KDF and Romulans, meaning more ships to come. And as people have said, there are still canon designs left to bring in.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    As many have said, there's plenty of ship designs STO artists can work off of. Hell, they can even still introduce their own designs as they have for the KDF and Romulan ships for the TOS era.

Plus with Discovery on the horizon, they'll have Pre-TOS ship designs coming too.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    As many have said, there's plenty of ship designs STO artists can work off of. Hell, they can even still introduce their own designs as they have for the KDF and Romulan ships for the TOS era.

Plus with Discovery on the horizon, they'll have Pre-TOS ship designs coming too.

Why not...that new ship that we've seen the design for already looks like it belongs in STO and not in some era between Archer and Kirk.
  • Options
    corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    anazonda wrote: »
    Yaeger Class...

One of the supidest designs ever "kit-bashed" I've hated the Yeager as the bastardized hodge podge, solution looking for a problem it is since the first day I saw it. It may or may not be canon, I'm not sure, but I am sure it sucks.
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    Aliens...lots of aliens...still a lot of our galaxy to explore...not to mention could go to other(s) one day.
  • Options
    mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    Aside from the others specifically mentioned upthread, I'd also point out that Cryptic hasn't even finished the T6 conversion for all ships... not sure if all of these are in the cards, but off the top of my head:

T6 Miranda
    T6 Oberth
    T6 Steamrunner
    T6 Vor'cha
    T6 Luna
    T6 Ambassador
    T6 Kumari
    T6 D'kyr
    T6 Atrox

And, as far as more "lockbox/promo ship level" ships, we could get...

Son'a ships
    Jem'Hadar Battleship
    Cardassian Hideki
    Kelvin Timeline ships
    Discovery ships

And, of course, Borg ships. :smile:
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • Options
    samargathasamargatha Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    T6 V'Ger.
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRubpYNDJuk The Husnock Warship would make a sweet lockbox ship.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited March 2017

Obviously we will get a Tzenkethi lockbox at some point but after that? Son'a maybe? Hur'q ships?

I'm just going down the list on memory alpha, picking anything that has any potential for new story content:
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Species_and_cultures

With varying degrees of creative input:
    -Vidiians
    -Hierarchy
    -Haakonans
    -B'omar
    -Nacene
    -Dosi
    -Hunters/Tosk
    -Ferasan
    -Lethean
    -First Federation (new ships, something with a front end...)
    -Vissian
    -Takret
    -Jarada

And some blank slates
    -Legaran
    -Sarthongian
    -Fen Domar
    -BSaari
    -Lenarian

Ect. ect. ect. Add to this any number of new species.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    luddimusluddimus Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    First federation discoball ship
  • Options
    wraithmeisterwraithmeister Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    So at this point in STO we have gotten
    -Fed ships(from all time periods)
    -Klingon ships(from all time periods)
    -Romulan ships(from all time periods)
    -Cardassian ships
    -Gorn ships
    -Nausicaan ships
    -Tholian ships
    -Breen ships
    -Ferengi ships
    -Risan ships
    -Xindi ships
    -Lukari ships
    -Dominion ships
    -Mirror Universe ships
    -Temporal Liberation Front ships from the Na'Kuhl and Sphere Builders
    -Ships from the Iconians, and their servitors such as Heralds/Elachi/Solanae
    -Ships from the Delta Quad races such as the Kobali/Benthan/Kazon/APU/Malon/Voth/Vaadwaur/Nihydron/Krenim/Undine/Hirogen/Zahl/Hazari

So like... whats left?...

Star Trek has lots of other spacefaring races encountered briefly in some series episodes...like the Sheliak

But if you want something new & non-cannon, how about...
    Tribble ships. Of course then we'll also need Tribble BOFFs to crew them and a playable Tribble race for captains.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    You guys are not thinking hard enough. There must be some other kit-bashed scraps at Wolf 359 that 'needs' an in-game ship.

I predict we will get a chance at the Enterprise-J.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10423573-26th-century-dreadnought-r&d-promotion!
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    firstaid#5667 firstaid Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Pasteur-Class would be nice
  • Options
    lnbladelnblade Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    szim wrote: »
    artan42 wrote: »
    Norway Class.

+1 (!!!)

also: playable Hideki class, T6 Nova, Temporal USS Enterprise A and C, USS Franklin, USS Discovery, USS Shenzhou... there's always room for more ;)
    +2 for the Norway
    Also, T6 Saber, T6 Olympic, T6 Luna, T6 DSSV, T6 Tempest, T6 Aquarius/Callisto
  • Options
    bwleon7bwleon7 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    unnamed combat vessel from TNG episode Unification part I

30-unificationi-1-r.jpg
    This unnamed combat vessel was encountered at the Qualor II depot in 2368.

Of unknown origin, the vessel was involved in smuggling starship components from the depot by taking the place of the holding vessel USS Tripoli. This combat vessel's armaments were considerable – its phasers were powerful enough to reduce a Galaxy-class starship's shields by at least 15% in a single volley.
    Dr. Miranda Jones: I understand, Mr. Spock. The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.
    Mr. Spock: And the ways our differences combine, to create meaning and beauty.

-Star Trek: Is There in Truth No Beauty? (1968)
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I want this:

intrepid_flyby01.jpg
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User