test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,244 Arc User
    Reina: Why don't we send the kids to have a sleepover and just spend some time with just me and you?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RKT

Cartwright: Anyone know where there is....

Amanda runs for the nearest comm terminal with Cartwright on it: GRANDPA!

RAdm Rose looking at Veronica, smiling: We aren't that special are we?

Lexington

Rose: If Mama can be convinced to let you have Pizza, you can have Pizza (She goes to terminal) Krystal, we got a question to ask of you?

Leo goes to Jess7 while Fioan goes to Jessica: PULEAZE
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*repeatedly pokes a rattler while running over thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Veronica: I think we're plenty special. In our own way.*picks up jack and goes to the monitor with Cartwright on it.*

Jessica: I suppose we can do that.

*Zach and Anya run around excitedly*
  • Options
    Cartwright: So how is my two grandkids?

Amanda: Better now, when do we get to sit in your lap?

RAdm Rose just beams as her kids seem to be very happy that Cartwright called, she then hug Veronica.

Cartwright: I am still in the Andormeda Galaxy, Amanda. It will be a while. What about you, Jack?

Fiona: Yeah.

Leo: Pizza!

Rose: Its not like we never let you eat pizza.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (you can never have too much pizza)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Jack: Why it take so long?

Zach: Wha?

Jessica: Has Krystal answered yet?
  • Options
    (is it ragnarok time next, or was there a mission before that?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose: No. She hasnt.

Cartwright: Because I am far away. Heard you were in a fight, did you two get hurt?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: She must be busy. Maybe we should check on her in person?

Jack: No. We had fun.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    (No... Ragnarok was the last mission of the Temporal Arc. We're not quite there yet.)
    Krystal: Sure.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (okay...then what was the one before it?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    RKT

Amanda: Karter make funny. And Mommy and Mama know how to defeat bad guys.

Cartwright: Yes they do. I bet Grandma would like to see you. I'll let her know so she can get some cookies ready.

Amanda: Chewy chocolate?

Cartwright: Only the way she knows how. Why don't you kids play while I talk with your parents?

Amanda: Oh kay (Amanda leaves to go play with her toys)

Cartwright: Krystal is shook up, how bad was it?

Rose: We got a pizza night going on, wanted to see if you wanted to drop the kids off for the night. See if Dee and Kayla wants to do the same.

Krystla hears in the background Leo say Pizza! Pizza!
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (Temporal Reckoning)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Jack goes to join her*

Veronica: She's pretty shook up after our last fight. Doesn't help that the greymane defector was there.
  • Options
    Cartwright: Not much I can do over here to help.

RAdm Rose: Does not help that he got us thinking he was using the Thaleron Weapon. Wasted the Subspace pull.

Cartwright: So that is the reason why the Turner is going to drydock.

RAdm Rose: Any idea on how to get him?

Cartwright: Either hit something he has to fight for, or figure out how to cloak your ship

RAdm Rose: Anyways to keep him from cloaking?

Cartwright: Not for long.

RAdm Rose: You are not helping.

Cartwright:Might be time to do the Picard.

RAdm Rose: What?

Cartwright: Call in favors and IOUs. I remeber someone you knwo who happened to be Chancellor of the Empire for a little bit, and someone on the Lexington a memeber of the Republic militia?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*pokes thread with cheese curl*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Veronica: That's true.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *gets up, and winces due to her tail* Need to get that taken care of...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    (Cough Krystal has a call from Rose and Jessica cough)
  • Options
    Rose: Krys, do we have kids night here, or do I tell Zach his girl not coming over?

Fioma: Ez no like Zach. Ez like me.

Leo: Pizza.

Cartwright: Anything I should mnow before I say good bye to the little ones?

RAdm Rose: Stop asking me to leave the RKT.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (the only way she's going to leave is if it gets wrecked beyond repair, which i can easily arrange)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: Huh? Oh... yea. Go ahead.
  • Options
    *Zach blows a loud raspberry at the console*

Reina: I'll drop the kids off there in a bit. And maybe tomorrow we can have a movie night with all of us. Or some day soon.

Veronica: She really doesn't want to leave it.
  • Options
    (okay, that's enough downtime; on to temporal reckoning)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*jabjab jabjab*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*smacks thread with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*roars loudly and claws up thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    2 day later

ESD
    Adm Quinn's office.

RAdm Rose (Cmdr Veronica O'Connell, I presume) and Chief Engineer Reigun enter said office. They see Adm Quinn, Repair Cheif of ESD, and Starfleet head of engineering.

Adm Quinn: I am sorry for interrupting your leave, but I thought you need to hear this as quickly as possible.

ST Eng: The Turner is being scrapped.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2017
    (rose's reaction when she finds out:

nuclear-explosion-o.gif​​

#LegalizeAwoo