Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    (They were not giving anything up)

Kaiden gets knocked out.

Rose goes to Jessica and holds her.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *he then begins pulling the magma toward him and manipulating it into the shape of a massive wolf, sending it after the quartet* (and grandmaster pyromancer + fire beats everything up to, including and past Q-level power, so don't even THINK about it)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,242 Arc User
    (They're complete immune to any kind of fire or fire related. Everything in here has been. I've been trying to drop hints as to who is behind this all but you guys seem to have completely forgotten about him.)

*The Magma hits them but doesn't hurt them*

Jessica: Maybe next time don't antagonize the monster people. *she tries to heal herself*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,113 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *tries to sheild herself with water, but has yet to make a move other than that* Who is he?!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Rose helpes heal her, then she takes a look at the Foursome, and she starts to glow.

Rose: You hurt my wife, my friends. (With a gesture, a gust of extremely cold wind and ice, covers the magma, and solidifies it immediately)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (By the way here's a few tips about the four of them. Terror's energy blast can't be blocked it can penetrate any defense the only option is to dodge it. She can't fire it that often though it takes a lot out of her. Metal Can't be stopped himself. He doesn't shoot energy as much but he has amazing defense and is capable of shielding himself from anything for a while. Cyborg loves to cause chaos and will rip and tear the world around them to distract them and knock them around. Dread is the most dangerous of all of them. He can reshape reality but he holds most of his power back because he secretly hates conflict. He will mostly try to distract and go after the weaker members of the group)

Dread: You have lost the right to ask us questions. *he says this to Krystal calmly*

Terror: We will do much more than that. *Fires another beam at Shadow*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,113 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I have every right, considering your actions may very well threaten my people, and the stability of the entire Galaxy!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *Cyborg sinks into the ground and sprouts up near Krystal and Ethrit unleashing a new barrage of energy*

*Ethri pushes Krystal out of the way and takes the brunt of the attack barely resisting it but having to back off*
  • Options
    *Krystal blasts Cyborg with a firehose strength blast of water*
  • Options
    *Cyborg stops his assault and focuses on blocking her water.*
  • Options
    Rose creates a Ice wall near Terror and rushes it towards him from an angle that will samsh him against a wall.

Rose: Jess, you ready to go on the offensive?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (there is NOTHING that cannot be blocked - you just need the right frequency to cancel it out)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Krystal: *maintains the firehose* Not leaving us much choice...
  • Options
    (Shadow these guys don't follow the rules of reality or magic.)

Jessica: Sure. *gets ready and transforms a bit.*

*Terror breaks out of it but it takes a moment*
  • Options
    (then their powers are illusions; you cannot break the laws of reality, PERIOD, only bend or alter them)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Krystal continues to blast Cyborg with the firehose*
  • Options
    Rose: Teleport attacks. (Rose teleports behind Terror and does two quick, but deep slices with her ice blades, then teleports off tot he side)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited October 2016
    (But they can. Shadow they weren't messing around when they said all that stuff earlier. When you meet their master you'll understand why.)

*Ethrit and Ashar start slashing at Cyborg from behind. After a few hita he knocks them all down*

*Terror seems to not react to the injuries at all and focuses her attention on Rose now. She chargers her breaking the ground beneath her feet and preventing ice from being formed properly on the ground. Jessica starts firing energy at Terror*

*Metal continues beating down on Shadow*

*Dread focuses on making lava spouts and warping the ground into spikes to hurt Alex*

(Going to bed a bit early got stuff in the morning)
  • Options
    (TRIBBLE; rattler, send me a PM when we're back to star trek related stuff - i'm not putting up with this godmodding TRIBBLE)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose teleports behind Chaos and attacks him, waiting for you Terror to attack her.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (he's really gonna hate the guy who comes in after this then. I was only able to sleep for a few hours.)

*Jessica goes full transformation and her skin turns pitch black and her wings sprout as the white lines on her glow intensely. She begins firing into Terror while Rose attacks her.*

(Truthfully the only reason I made these guys like this is because of Shadow's characters. I thought we needed something that he finally wouldn't just steamroll over because his characters have godmode turned on.)
  • Options
    Rose teleports back, and slices the back of Knees of Terror.

Both Jessica and Krys knows this will take alot out of Rose real soon
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Krystal bites her lip but maintains her assault on Cyborg in an attempt to keep her target from supporting the others. Her idea is to keep one distracted as long as possible, also her water magic seems to be effective.*
  • Options
    *Ethrit and Ashara keep the assault on Cyborg going and their combined assault is enough to bring him down. As Cyborg falls to his knees Ethrit twists his hand snapping Cyborg's neck with the force.*

*Terror falls down and Jessica hits her with everything she has. The combined assault ends her and she falls down.*

*Metal and Dread become infuriated at the loss of their comrades unleashing even more power.*
  • Options
    *Krystal shifts her attention to the closest of the remaining two hostiles, blasting them with the firehose strength blast*
  • Options
    *The closest one is Metal. The water slows him down but its not hurting him though due to his armor. Dread continues beating up Shadow and Alex.*
  • Options
    Krystal: Need... to find an... opening... Rose! Need you over here!
  • Options
    Rose looks back and just throws a massive ice storm at Metal,

Rose, breathing intensified: Is this what you wanted, Krys?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: With him getting soaked through, your Ice should be able to damage his armor by expansion! *starts to breath heavily herself due to exertion* There's no way his armor is seemless, as he wouldn't be able to move then.
  • Options
    (Its not seamless its fused to his body. But yeah freezing him is a good idea.)

*Metal starts slowing down considerably*