test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Xbox one) Earth spacedock broken

Comments

• johnbr216johnbr216 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    so fracking lame, pray your ship doesn't get damaged, or your boned.....
    Cryptic Lifetime account since Thursday, January 21, 2010
    2311 days and counting.
  • hellcatx805#4438 hellcatx805 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I've found switching instances will actually let me accept and run missions as well
  • rogue6800rogue6800 Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    And this is why PC is superior ;)
  • d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    I'd thought they would of had this fixed by now. I was wrong lol

Well at least the event, the one that takes 5 minutes to beat and probably took less time to create, still works.
  • danielwick#8466 danielwick Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having the same issue on Xbox One this morning, and I've been having it since yesterday.

I'm either not able to dock with Earth Spacedock at all, or if I do get the option, it beams me to the teleporter pad and then immediately beams me out before I'm able to take any action. Needless to say, as a relatively new player to the game, this is extremely frustrating!
    edited October 2016
    Now I can't even do missions. I am on "Delta Flight" in the Iconian War missions and it'll pop up, but won't let me accept it, it says "You must be level 10 (or have chosen an allied faction if Romulan) to play".

I'm about to give up on this game.
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    still no updates??
  • warlordfennellwarlordfennell Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    We're looking into these issues.
    Hello cryptic WTF is going on? More and more TRIBBLE is bugged 1 out of 4 missions bug out to where you can't finish them and we still can't use Earth Space Dock. I want to know when this will be fixed as a paying customer.
  • bloodenragedbloodenraged Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    We're looking into these issues.
    Hello cryptic WTF is going on? More and more **** is bugged 1 out of 4 missions bug out to where you can't finish them and we still can't use Earth Space Dock. I want to know when this will be fixed as a paying customer.

i agree, as a paying customer as well. But that shouldnt matter, even unpaying customers deserve some kinda communication on these literally gamebreaking problems,
    my friend lost all his ships and support told him. hard luck. wow
  • I just got to Earth Spacedock for the 1st time and it wont let me in either. Making me very mad!
  • pathfinder4879#3895 pathfinder4879 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Seriously, chill folks, the issue is less than 24 hours old and its being worked on - just hope its a server issue they can fix their side and not a patch they have to put through to MS/Sony.
  • jzhnutzjzhnutz Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    my friend lost all his ships and support told him. hard luck. wow

Is there actual proof of this? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I have seen a couple of spammers going around saying this and not offering any proof whatsoever. Typically, mmo's have a backup for character storage, etc.
    I have been a life long Star Trek fan and was very excited when this game came out on PS4. I do really like it but man lol from a technical point of view it really is a pile of bantha poodoo.
    null
    he showed me the screen shots. he has no ships.

and support just said. in order to get a new ships you'll have to buy some.
    Where is the ETA for a fix? or Do I need to talk with Xbox and tell them how bad the in game support is? If you are not going to fix game breaking bugs in the same day that you add them the game will not last on Xbox.
  • slaanislaani Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    this TRIBBLE is still not fixed.. almost 24 hour now
  • fflymaxsterlingfflymaxsterling Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Xbox 1 had multiple issues last night...
    1.) no Transwarping to Sol/Earth Spacedock.
    2.) No new Romulan Republic
    3.) Couldn't do my daily dilithium mining in Alpha Quadrant.
    4.) Couldn't go to Alpha Quadrant while the Tour the Galaxy mission was active.
  • stickystickstickystick Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    I guess this is what happens when you hire monkeys to do a human's job..

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Speaking as a PC Player....I have seen bugs after patches, before....
    but the ones Consoles have after the last patch.... it's just: WOW!
    Hope you have patience. I hope they don't mirror this over to PC.

Good Luck, Devs.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    null
    he showed me the screen shots. he has no ships.

and support just said. in order to get a new ships you'll have to buy some.

Total BS (not your friend) - Did he buy any before this happened?
    it wasn't a patch it was maintenance
    it wasn't a patch it was maintenance

I think that is what troubles me most... if maintenance can do this, what is the next patch going to do?

Where is the ETA for a fix? or Do I need to talk with Xbox and tell them how bad the in game support is? If you are not going to fix game breaking bugs in the same day that you add them the game will not last on Xbox.

If you create a new character, you can't get past level 3 because you need to go to Earth Space Dock, so this could possibly run off potential new players. But I guess they don't care.

d0nomega wrote: »

If you create a new character, you can't get past level 3 because you need to go to Earth Space Dock, so this could possibly run off potential new players. But I guess they don't care.

That's IF you can actually get passed the character creation screen - had a friend try 7 times to create a new Klingon, finally allowed him to.
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Speaking as a PC Player....I have seen bugs after patches, before....
    but the ones Consoles have after the last patch.... it's just: WOW!
    Hope you have patience. I hope they don't mirror this over to PC.

Good Luck, Devs.

Hello McFly they did server maintenance. We did not get a Patch. Maybe next time reply when you have a clue what is going on and stop kissing TRIBBLE.
    we would need a test server to avoid this kinda bs in future
    we would need a test server to avoid this kinda bs in future

Wont happen on console though - been begging for that with ESO on both PS4 and Xbox, just wont happen - this is where the certification does come into play.

why is world of tanks allowed one then?
    Yep exactly. Too many hoops to jump through for both Microsoft and Sony.