test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Xbox one) Earth spacedock broken

Since the maintenance today we cannot get into earth spacedock. If you beam in it instantly beams you back to Beta quadrant.

Comments

• d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Yeah, logged into my other character who was in earth space dock already and it immediately beamed him out lol
  • jzhnutzjzhnutz Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    not just xbox, but PS4 as well.. New Romulus no longer exists either, can't do patrols, etc
    jzhnutz wrote: »
    not just xbox, but PS4 as well.. New Romulus no longer exists either, can't do patrols, etc

I hope we don't have to wait until next weeks maintenance for this to be fixed.

d0nomega wrote: »

No joke! Its bad enough I blue screen everytime I try to remove something from my account bank... and now this
  • warlordfennellwarlordfennell Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Since the maintenance today we cannot get into earth spacedock. If you beam in it instantly beams you back to Beta quadrant.

I have the same dam bug. Please fix this now we can't even do some missions on Fed.

No joke! Its bad enough I blue screen everytime I try to remove something from my account bank... and now this

Loaded up my wife's PS4 and, lo and behold, the same thing happens there as well. At least they don't console discriminate lol

Loaded up my wife's PS4 and, lo and behold, the same thing happens there as well. At least they don't console discriminate lol

well... there is that :)
  • bleapsbleaps Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Kdf on xbox having same issues beamed into academy and cant beam out aswell as getting offered fed midterm quests from loresinger
  • humanerrol#8272 humanerrol Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I've been able to enter spacedock now, can anyone else confirm?
    I've been able to enter spacedock now, can anyone else confirm?
    Scratch that it was a fluke it seems. Still bugged.
  • walligigwalligig Member Posts: 308 Arc User
    At least it will let you attempt to beam into earth spacedock. The option is not even there on Qo'nos
    sstosig2.png
  • crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    We're looking into these issues.

Awesome, thanks for the response!
    Great, hope you are able to expedite a fix for this. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the reply.

• skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I'm on it fine with other people. but I loaded into the station. I'm gunna check out new Rom.

see if it works. I'm ps4 btw

OK I was able to enter new rom. land on planet.

but when I left the system. it disappeared.
  • saracin4504saracin4504 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    For some reason I'm being offered quests for other factions. I don't think the game knows what side we're on. On top of that I accidentally accepted two quests and can't get them out of my log lol
    edited October 2016
    OK. game is broken.

transwrap can't take you there.either
  • penybontpenybont Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    at least i'm not the only one having this problem but this is typical for xbox one games they do maintence/patch for there games and then they stop working all because they can't do there bloody job
    reloading helps.
  • I can't get to Earth Spacedock at all, and it keeps trying to tell me that there's a 15 minute cooldown for transwarp back to the Sol System.
    "One thing led to another..and I just started shooting everyone!"
  • ravnmysteravnmyste Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    As with me just hit captain Rank and I tried for 3 hours trying to get in to space dock even the other instances are down and saying transferring failed
    hmm. be nice if they updated us
  • hellcatx805#4438 hellcatx805 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I'm sure they've gone home for the day
    they don't have Internet at home?? updates man we need coms back online.
  • thomaselkinsthomaselkins Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    It's broken for me and my friend's on Xbox. We beam into ESD and immediately beam outside the Sol System.
    Oh I agree. If I had this big of a problem at my job we wouldn't be allowed to leave until it was fixed. And also would have to supply regular updates.
    So that's telling me a few things. Either they have packed up for the day or things are really jacked up and they have no clue on how to fix it. I've played DC Universe Online since it came out and went they went to one mega server it was pretty rocky. However if things got bad they would shut it down and fix it even on a Saturday night. Not ideal but an hour or two of downtime with things being fixed would be better then the completely broken mess we have here.
    I've heard it took them 2 weeks to fix a problem with pc that made it unplayable.

soo hmm
    Yeah if that's true then it's not looking good
    least the event still works. although leaving the map doesn't work sometimes.