Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Triss: Maybe we should do a little recon of it? If I cloak I could probably sneak around pretty easily since some of those alloys block standard scans.

Kara: You're not going in alone.

Triss: Oh fine.

*Kara grabs a stealth module and straps it on.*

Kara: Let's go.

Triss: Oh I thought you meant we just weren't going to go.

Kara *sarcastic*: What do you think I am? A killjoy?

*Meanwhile, Dawn. Karen is sitting on a bench in the Ziyal's gym in her training gear after a session.*
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *On the Bridge*

Wade: *Sitting in the Captain's chair can't help but feel something is off. * Colas... Something strange is happening here..

*The bridge crew look around and notice that there are no other ships in range coming anytime soon.. *

Alvin: Its too quiet.. Nothing on sensors yet..

*In Pegasus Dani receives a message from her youngest son..*

*Dani opens the channel.*

Dani: Casval, it's great to hear from you!

Casval: We.. we were bombed.. Mom..

Dani: What?

Casval: *She can tell the message is a non responsive one sent hours ago.. * Dad is missing...

Dani: Oh my God...

*James Jr.. comes over the comm line, whole and lively but worried..*

James Jr: We thought you should know... Mila did as well. If you can get away do it alright. We might need some help..

Casval: See you soon mom..

*He ends the message and it stops playing.. the watch next to her stops ticking..*

Dani: This feels wrong...

*She looks out the window of her ready room, before contacting her superiors and arranging leave. She's on the next shuttle heading towards the border.*

*In Sickbay all James Jr sees through his white eyes is a Vulcan and his Aunt.. and a crow... *

*He squints his eyes.. as the bird flies off purple flames jutting off of the bird as it flies away. The place he is in changes from fields, to home, to the Academy, to his quarters.. and flames.. It still doesn't make any sense to him.. What does this mean? A clock in the background ticks by slowly. He turns his head to see another 13 clocks.. ticking.. *

*To everyone else he is Comatose as they work on his wounds at present.. Bruce and the Doctor are having problems removing the final piece of shrapnel.*

Bruce: I don't think this piece is a straight end piece.. it would have come out by now.

Doctor: We can try the transporter.

Bruce: We could... what I am worried about is the analysis of those pieces we took out already..

Nurse: I do not have those yet.. the power grid is fluctuating delaying the results.

Bruce: We don't have much of a choice do we?

Doctor: We'll need to react quickly. If we don't stop the bleeding as soon as this is removed, his brain will choke on his own blood.

*His image fades as the power fluctuates again.*

And the last thing I need is for this holoemitter to fail while I'm performing surgery!

Bruce: Nurse do it. Localize the shard as best you can.. Doctor.. We need you to act quickly and seal the bleeds..

Ready.. Go..

*The transporter takes the shard out of the head and onto the examination table.. However, the bleeding and swelling has begun again. *
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Triss: Maybe we should do a little recon of it? If I cloak I could probably sneak around pretty easily since some of those alloys block standard scans.

*Meanwhile, Dawn. Karen is sitting on a bench in the Ziyal's gym in her training gear after a session.*

Triss: *Sarcastic* Yes. *leads the way*

Susan: How are you doing?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    *Mila is at the security station in the shuttle bay but finds the records suspiciously not recorded. The feeds are also offline. *

Mila: Computer, who deactivated the security monitors for the main Shuttlebay?

Computer: Unknown...

Mila: Computer, scan all life-forms present aboard the Enterprise. Identify all missing personnel with sufficient security clearance or maintenance access to disable security monitors.

*It lists several crew members but only so few. Security personnel are listed but no one she really knows.. This is getting deep and long.. Several things needed to happen before this kind of thing to have worked appropriately... She needs help and only one person she knows that is on the ship, intelligent enough to leave sentimentality at the door.*

Computer: Another inquiry?

Mila: Locate Ensign Valeris.

Computer: Triage center Ten Forward..

*Sala enters, a little shaken up, like she was regretting something..*

Sala: Wondering if you needed a hand...

Mila: You have investigative training?

Sala: Better than you might suspect.. and it beats sitting around..

Mila: Someone took a shuttle just before the bombs went off. See if you can figure out who. There's a list already compiled. I'm going to go get some help.

*Sala looks over the list, something isn't sitting right with her about this..*

Sala: Mila.. Your forgetting something.. These people only have access to the security feeds and computer protocols.. but not to placing the bombs in key areas.. Whoever did this had to have help on the ship.. If only one person got away we need more people on this..

*In Sick Bay the operating team manage to remove most of the shrapnel and seal the wounds, his left arm is fitted with a padded stump for the time being after cleaning up the wounded area. Bruce looks over the scans of the head piece of shrapnel.. The procedure is going to be tough.. if pressed it could apply more pressure to his brain. The eye is a loss and there is going to be scarring no matter what they do. *

Bruce: Alright, this is going to take some delicate work.. any suggestions aside from prompt removal?

*On the runabout*

*Wilson managed to shut her up before putting his mask back on... She however hears James Jr.. and Casval.. James Jr.. shoving his little brother out of the way of something before she hears the explosion go off. In a hazy like trance she passes control to her co-pilot.. She hears another James Jr speaking..*

James Jr: Don't do it.. Give them another chance..

Mila: Ensign Allen to Security...

*On the Bridge...*

Colas: I'll start an investigation.

Go ahead, Ensign.

Mila *Over Comm*: Sir, I think we're dealing with multiple bombers. Someone took a shuttlecraft but no one missing who had access to the security monitors also had access to the areas the bombs were placed...

Sala: The person in the shuttle could be easier to find if we go through who is not on the ship..

Mila: THe list of the missing is already up on the terminal.

Sala: You do know who is on this list right *as she moves on down the list.*

Mila: What do you mean?

*She walks over.*

*Sala points down and Mila sees Cassi on the list..*

*Mila sinks slightly.*

Mila: Computer, DNA sweep. Has Ensign Cassi [surname] been here?

*The computer finds hair strands and a few dead skin follicles in the trail to the shuttle bay.. but little else. No time and no video evidence..*

Mila: It can't be her, can it?

Sala: I don't know since there is no evidence to place her here, it makes it hard to date that evidence.. Even then she doesn't have access to the Computer security protocols. Though... the placement of the devices could have been done by someone with Maintenance access.

Though why would someone bomb the Federation Flagship?

*OOC: Prepare for Coulson... if Logan is up for it.. *

*The vessels reach the Enterprise J and the viewscreen shows them as former SHIELD vessels.. Inverted colors.. and a scratched off logo..*

Alvin: They are not firing on us..

Wade: I wonder who it is.. prep the ship anyway..

Mila: You just answered your own question...

*She takes out her tricorder and carbon dates the skin cells.*

I can tell how long ago she was here by analysing the decay of these skin cells. That will tell how long ago they were shed.

*Just as she finishes the scan, the ship goes to red alert.*

Oh, now the alarms go off!

*She taps Sala's shoulder and they head to the security station.*

Sala: No.. Why do it? Why would she help them, it couldn't have been something that petty..

Mila: I don't know... But I'm going to ask her next time I see her.

...While I'm pummelling her into paste...

OOC: Miss this?

Sala: Objectivity Mila.. I'm trying not to think about it.

Mila: Alright then. Objectively, I'm going to bring her in and if she resists I'm going to knock her out hard.

Sala: I guess that is close enough..

*The teams beam over and the security teams are there on edge.. Coulson is there.. Sasha is present to wave them down.*

Sasha: Stand down..
  • Options
    *Mila is at the security station in the shuttle bay but finds the records suspiciously not recorded. The feeds are also offline. *

Mila: Computer, scan all life-forms present aboard the Enterprise. Identify all missing personnel with sufficient security clearance or maintenance access to disable security monitors.

*It lists several crew members but only so few. Security personnel are listed but no one she really knows.. This is getting deep and long.. Several things needed to happen before this kind of thing to have worked appropriately... She needs help and only one person she knows that is on the ship, intelligent enough to leave sentimentality at the door.*

Mila: Someone took a shuttle just before the bombs went off. See if you can figure out who. There's a list already compiled. I'm going to go get some help.

Sala: Mila.. Your forgetting something.. These people only have access to the security feeds and computer protocols.. but not to placing the bombs in key areas.. Whoever did this had to have help on the ship.. If only one person got away we need more people on this..

*In Sick Bay the operating team manage to remove most of the shrapnel and seal the wounds, his left arm is fitted with a padded stump for the time being after cleaning up the wounded area. Bruce looks over the scans of the head piece of shrapnel.. The procedure is going to be tough.. if pressed it could apply more pressure to his brain. The eye is a loss and there is going to be scarring no matter what they do. *

Bruce: Alright, this is going to take some delicate work.. any suggestions aside from prompt removal?

*On the runabout*

*Wilson managed to shut her up before putting his mask back on... She however hears James Jr.. and Casval.. James Jr.. shoving his little brother out of the way of something before she hears the explosion go off. In a hazy like trance she passes control to her co-pilot.. She hears another James Jr speaking..*

*OOC: Yeah I did it was in here*

Tara A: Where am I?

*She finds herself on Bajor, a ruined Bajoran temple room.. where the orb itself sits.*

Prophet James Jr: We welcome this Tara...

*Around her is other Prophets that look like people she knows*

Prophet Ebren: One asks why they have come to this place searching for us.

Tara A: Why have you bought me here?

Prophet Terry: You are here seeking the Emissary..

Prophet Ebren: The Sisko is no longer what he was.. His time has long faded from memory..

Tara A: I don't understand.

Prophet James Jr: You will find the Sisko again..

*They touch her and she finds herself back in the shuttle... *
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Ooc: edited saw your post.

Coulson: well it appears you are having some issues here.

He takes a look around at some of the damage.

Coulson: so do I want to know what happened or should I leave that question unanswered? Don't worry I won't give you a hard time for this one. I have repair teams beaming over and you can use my ships comm systems if you need to reach anyone.
    Post edited by logang19 on
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    *On the Bridge*

Wade: *Sitting in the Captain's chair can't help but feel something is off. * Colas... Something strange is happening here..

*The bridge crew look around and notice that there are no other ships in range coming anytime soon.. *

Casval: *She can tell the message is a non responsive one sent hours ago.. * Dad is missing...

James Jr: We thought you should know... Mila did as well. If you can get away do it alright. We might need some help..

*He ends the message and it stops playing.. the watch next to her stops ticking..*

*She looks out the window of her ready room, before contacting her superiors and arranging leave. She's on the next shuttle heading towards the border.*

*In Sickbay all James Jr sees through his white eyes is a Vulcan and his Aunt.. and a crow... *

*He squints his eyes.. as the bird flies off purple flames jutting off of the bird as it flies away. The place he is in changes from fields, to home, to the Academy, to his quarters.. and flames.. It still doesn't make any sense to him.. What does this mean? A clock in the background ticks by slowly. He turns his head to see another 13 clocks.. ticking.. *

*To everyone else he is Comatose as they work on his wounds at present.. Bruce and the Doctor are having problems removing the final piece of shrapnel.*

Bruce: I don't think this piece is a straight end piece.. it would have come out by now.

Bruce: We could... what I am worried about is the analysis of those pieces we took out already..

Nurse: I do not have those yet.. the power grid is fluctuating delaying the results.

Doctor: We'll need to react quickly. If we don't stop the bleeding as soon as this is removed, his brain will choke on his own blood.

And the last thing I need is for this holoemitter to fail while I'm performing surgery!

Bruce: Nurse do it. Localize the shard as best you can.. Doctor.. We need you to act quickly and seal the bleeds..

Ready.. Go..

*The transporter takes the shard out of the head and onto the examination table.. However, the bleeding and swelling has begun again. *

*The Doctor quickly seals the blood vessels with a tissue regret or and autosuture as the bleeding stops and the swelling halts.*
  • Options

Triss: *Sarcastic* Yes. *leads the way*

Susan: How are you doing?

*After half an hour, they are inside the wreck, coming across several groups of Alliance crewmen. There are several teens of various species in each group.

Ziyal.*

Karen: Okay. I was just training. Care to join me?
  • Options

*On the runabout*

*She finds herself on Bajor, a ruined Bajoran temple room.. where the orb itself sits.*

Prophet Ebren: The Sisko is no longer what he was.. His time has long faded from memory..

Tara A: O...kay...
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: edited saw your post.

Coulson: well it appears you are having some issues here.

He takes a look around at some of the damage.

Coulson: so do I want to know what happened or should I leave that question unanswered? Don't worry I won't give you a hard time for this one. I have repair teams beaming over and you can use my ships comm systems if you need to reach anyone.

Sasha: Saying it lightly, but you should see the Captain on that part..
  • Options
    *On the Bridge*

Ready.. Go..

*The Doctor quickly seals the blood vessels with a tissue regret or and autosuture as the bleeding stops and the swelling halts.*

Bruce: Are we getting any regulation in the brain functions?

Nurse: Its still highly irregular Doctor...but he is stable. He has lost a lot of blood.

Bruce: We can move on to the smaller things on the patient to do list.

*More patients come in requiring more attentive looks..*

Bruce: Nurse.. move the patient to a bio bed, we need to keep the lines going..

*He turns to the Doctor*

Bruce: Looks like we have a line of meatball surgery to do.
  • Options

*On the runabout*

Wilson: What happened there?
  • Options
    Coulson: well then let's speak to him shall we.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*On the runabout*

Tara A: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
  • Options
    Susan: Sure.

Triss: *Under her breath* What the...?
  • Options
    While waiting to see the captain

Coulson: we made it safely to the enterprise.

U.Fury: good. Try to help out as much as you can and get them up and running. The last thing we need is for the enterprise to fall into the wrong hands. If any one else questionable shows up remember to use your cover.

Coulson: Roger that. Anything else?

U.Fury: try to find out what's going on.

Coulson: just another day at the office then. Coulson out.

He waits now for the captain.
  • Options

Triss: *Under her breath* What the...?

*Karen walks over to the mats and does some stretches.

Tura Prime.*

Kara: I guess they're allowing kids to sign up...
  • Options
    *Susan stretches too*

Triss: That's bad...
  • Options
    *Susan stretches too*

Triss: That's bad...

*Karen stands up and looks at her, smiling a little.*

Karen: Up for a little sparring?

*Tura Prime. They continue deeper into the wreckage, until Kara stops them.*

Kara: Okay, time to turn back...
  • Options

*On the runabout*

Tara A: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Wilson: Probably right on that part.
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    While waiting to see the captain

Coulson: we made it safely to the enterprise.

U.Fury: good. Try to help out as much as you can and get them up and running. The last thing we need is for the enterprise to fall into the wrong hands. If any one else questionable shows up remember to use your cover.

Coulson: Roger that. Anything else?

U.Fury: try to find out what's going on.

Coulson: just another day at the office then. Coulson out.

He waits now for the captain.

Wade: Coulson.. I thought you were off being a pirate..
  • Options
    Coulson: only part time. I see you took a beating.
  • Options
    Ooc: won't be back on for about 3 hours.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    *Dani's trip to the Enterprise's location took some time to get there, but when the transport vessel carrying her comes up on the damaged vessel. The damage is obvious to all a coordinated bombing, that seems to ring in her head as well. The Republic vessel Californian had arrived by that point and had commenced repairs, with former SHIELD ships as well.. *

Transport Captain: We are coming up on the Enterprise mam.. Does not look too good.

Ops: Why did the rebels seek people inside the Federation?

*On the ship Colas' investigation is going no where as the computer issue was discovered, but the leads where no where near the terminals. Same goes for Mila's investigation, Sala's help however is more of looking into Cassi..*

*In sickbay James Jr.. is still comatose but being visited by Mila and Sala..*

Sala: The Doctors here do good work.. the only thing missing is his eye and arm.

Bruce: Not entirely true.. The damage from the bomb created a problem with organ failure, from blast trauma.. We transplanted what we could but we had to make a call to a cybernetics manufacturer for the more pressing issue. The radiation coming from the pieces is nasty.. This coma he is in is another matter, we can't seem to wake him from it.
  • Options

Triss: Why?
  • Options
    *Dani's trip to the Enterprise's location took some time to get there, but when the transport vessel carrying her comes up on the damaged vessel. The damage is obvious to all a coordinated bombing, that seems to ring in her head as well. The Republic vessel Californian had arrived by that point and had commenced repairs, with former SHIELD ships as well.. *

Transport Captain: We are coming up on the Enterprise mam.. Does not look too good.

Ops: Why did the rebels seek people inside the Federation?

*On the ship Colas' investigation is going no where as the computer issue was discovered, but the leads where no where near the terminals. Same goes for Mila's investigation, Sala's help however is more of looking into Cassi..*

*In sickbay James Jr.. is still comatose but being visited by Mila and Sala..*

Sala: The Doctors here do good work.. the only thing missing is his eye and arm.

Bruce: Not entirely true.. The damage from the bomb created a problem with organ failure, from blast trauma.. We transplanted what we could but we had to make a call to a cybernetics manufacturer for the more pressing issue. The radiation coming from the pieces is nasty.. This coma he is in is another matter, we can't seem to wake him from it.

*Mila walks out, slamming her fist into the corridor wall and sliding onto the floor, sobbing.

Dani beams aboard, meeting O'Connor at the transporter room. The two share a brief hug before O'Connor leads her towards sickbay.*

Dani: Have any idea who's responsible?

O'Connor: A lot of theories but nothing confirmed. We're currently running on the assumption that it's Free Delta.

Dani: What about my husband?

O'Connor: Nothing. It's like he vanished into thin air.

Dani: Mila?

O'Connor: She's fine, all things considered.

*Dani stops him, looking confused.*

Dani: James told me she disappeared!

O'Connor: James? Dani, that's not possible. *They continue.*

Dani: Meaning?

O'Connor: I'm sorry, I thought you knew.

Dani: Knew what?

*They turn the corner and see Mila crying in the corridor. Dani freezes.*

No...

O'Connor: Captain--

Dani: No!

*Dani runs into sickbay.*

O'Connor: Dani!

*Dani freezes again, gasping as she sees James Jr on the biobed.*
  • Options

Triss: Why?

Karen: Great. Just grappling. Maybe you can teach me a few things?

*Tura Prime.*

Kara: We're pushing our luck as it is. We know what kind of resistance to expect; it's time to report back. Alpha Company will be there by now.
  • Options

Triss: Alright. Lets get out of here. *hides a small bomb to create a distraction in case they get seen on the way out.*
  • Options
    Coulson: it could have been alot worse. At least the ship is still in one piece but this raises a number of concerns.
  • Options

Triss: Alright. Lets get out of here. *hides a small bomb to create a distraction in case they get seen on the way out.*

*Karen rolls her shoulder and folds her arms behind her head, stretching them before getting into a stance.*

Karen: Okay, show me what you got.

*Tura Prime. They manage to get out of the ship safely, returning to find Captain Dali Kor'tep of Alpha Company waiting.*

Kor'tep: Captain, I trust your mission was successful?

Kara: Yes. We have a lot to talk about.