test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *Taizen looks on through his own view port.. This turnabout is entertaining for him, he does wonder if he should interject soon but chooses to do something else..*

Taizen: War.. Death... Famine.. go and recruit your final peer. You know where to go. Dhaki... is our little surprise ready?

Dhaki: Oh they are indeed my liege lord, and they hunger...
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    *The mysterious Ensign hands Wade a report then promptly leaves*

*The report is pretty regular but he manages to notice a hidden message*

Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Garrick: Pleased to meet you. So why do we need your help? *he makes sure he doesn't sound mean by saying that*

Athena: Put simply? I've already identified 3 different locations likely to devolve into bloodbaths implementing conventional tactics and I'm already coming up with solutions. That's from a quick sensor sweep I just took.

Maris: To be fair, sir, she was a ale to beat my entire squad individually at 3D chess within 20 moves, simultaneously. She knows what she's doing.

Athena: Aside from that, I can formulate tactics and process information for you on the fly faster than any computer. And I'm prettier too.

Maris *dryly*: As you can tell, she's also very modest.

Garrick: Indeed. So you're here to help us keep control of the planet?

Athena: Yes.
  • Options
    *Mila is at the security station in the shuttle bay but finds the records suspiciously not recorded. The feeds are also offline. *

Mila: Computer, who deactivated the security monitors for the main Shuttlebay?

Computer: Unknown...

Mila: Computer, scan all life-forms present aboard the Enterprise. Identify all missing personnel with sufficient security clearance or maintenance access to disable security monitors.

*It lists several crew members but only so few. Security personnel are listed but no one she really knows.. This is getting deep and long.. Several things needed to happen before this kind of thing to have worked appropriately... She needs help and only one person she knows that is on the ship, intelligent enough to leave sentimentality at the door.*

Computer: Another inquiry?

Mila: Locate Ensign Valeris.

Computer: Triage center Ten Forward..

*Sala enters, a little shaken up, like she was regretting something..*

Sala: Wondering if you needed a hand...

Mila: You have investigative training?

Sala: Better than you might suspect.. and it beats sitting around..

Mila: Someone took a shuttle just before the bombs went off. See if you can figure out who. There's a list already compiled. I'm going to go get some help.

*Sala looks over the list, something isn't sitting right with her about this..*

Sala: Mila.. Your forgetting something.. These people only have access to the security feeds and computer protocols.. but not to placing the bombs in key areas.. Whoever did this had to have help on the ship.. If only one person got away we need more people on this..

*In Sick Bay the operating team manage to remove most of the shrapnel and seal the wounds, his left arm is fitted with a padded stump for the time being after cleaning up the wounded area. Bruce looks over the scans of the head piece of shrapnel.. The procedure is going to be tough.. if pressed it could apply more pressure to his brain. The eye is a loss and there is going to be scarring no matter what they do. *

Bruce: Alright, this is going to take some delicate work.. any suggestions aside from prompt removal?

*On the runabout*

*Wilson managed to shut her up before putting his mask back on... She however hears James Jr.. and Casval.. James Jr.. shoving his little brother out of the way of something before she hears the explosion go off. In a hazy like trance she passes control to her co-pilot.. She hears another James Jr speaking..*

James Jr: Don't do it.. Give them another chance..

Mila: Ensign Allen to Security...

*On the Bridge...*

Colas: I'll start an investigation.

Go ahead, Ensign.

Mila *Over Comm*: Sir, I think we're dealing with multiple bombers. Someone took a shuttlecraft but no one missing who had access to the security monitors also had access to the areas the bombs were placed...
  • Options
    *On the Bridge*

Wade: *Sitting in the Captain's chair can't help but feel something is off. * Colas... Something strange is happening here..

*The bridge crew look around and notice that there are no other ships in range coming anytime soon.. *

Alvin: Its too quiet.. Nothing on sensors yet..

*In Pegasus Dani receives a message from her youngest son..*

*Dani opens the channel.*

Dani: Casval, it's great to hear from you!
  • Options
    Garrick: Well then welcome aboard Athena.
  • Options
    Garrick: Well then welcome aboard Athena.

Athena: Thank you. Where's Admiral Forrester?

*Meanwhile, Planetside. Matt walks over to Kara and Triss.*

Matt: Captain Reeves?

*Kara turns and salutes.*

Kara: Sir.

Matt: As you were. I'm here with your new orders.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    *On the Bridge*

Wade: *Sitting in the Captain's chair can't help but feel something is off. * Colas... Something strange is happening here..

*The bridge crew look around and notice that there are no other ships in range coming anytime soon.. *

RETCON

OOC: OKAY EDITED..
    Post edited by chrisedallen89 on
  • Options
    *Mila is at the security station in the shuttle bay but finds the records suspiciously not recorded. The feeds are also offline. *

Mila: Computer, scan all life-forms present aboard the Enterprise. Identify all missing personnel with sufficient security clearance or maintenance access to disable security monitors.

*It lists several crew members but only so few. Security personnel are listed but no one she really knows.. This is getting deep and long.. Several things needed to happen before this kind of thing to have worked appropriately... She needs help and only one person she knows that is on the ship, intelligent enough to leave sentimentality at the door.*

Mila: Someone took a shuttle just before the bombs went off. See if you can figure out who. There's a list already compiled. I'm going to go get some help.

Sala: Mila.. Your forgetting something.. These people only have access to the security feeds and computer protocols.. but not to placing the bombs in key areas.. Whoever did this had to have help on the ship.. If only one person got away we need more people on this..

*In Sick Bay the operating team manage to remove most of the shrapnel and seal the wounds, his left arm is fitted with a padded stump for the time being after cleaning up the wounded area. Bruce looks over the scans of the head piece of shrapnel.. The procedure is going to be tough.. if pressed it could apply more pressure to his brain. The eye is a loss and there is going to be scarring no matter what they do. *

Bruce: Alright, this is going to take some delicate work.. any suggestions aside from prompt removal?

*On the runabout*

*Wilson managed to shut her up before putting his mask back on... She however hears James Jr.. and Casval.. James Jr.. shoving his little brother out of the way of something before she hears the explosion go off. In a hazy like trance she passes control to her co-pilot.. She hears another James Jr speaking..*

*On the Bridge...*

Go ahead, Ensign.

Mila *Over Comm*: Sir, I think we're dealing with multiple bombers. Someone took a shuttlecraft but no one missing who had access to the security monitors also had access to the areas the bombs were placed...

Sala: The person in the shuttle could be easier to find if we go through who is not on the ship..
  • Options
    *OOC: I am moving this along a touch faster, so Tara A is going to see the Prophets soon..*
  • Options
    *Several transports show up on the Enterprise J sensors, but they are hours away from reaching them..*

Alvin: Ships on sensors, I can't tell whose they are..
  • Options
    Garrick: He's planetside at the moment.

Triss: Time to see what we got.
  • Options
    *On the Bridge*

Casval: We.. we were bombed.. Mom..

Dani: What?
  • Options

*On the runabout*

*On the Bridge...*

Go ahead, Ensign.

Sala: The person in the shuttle could be easier to find if we go through who is not on the ship..

Mila: THe list of the missing is already up on the terminal.
  • Options
    *Several transports show up on the Enterprise J sensors, but they are hours away from reaching them..*

Alvin: Ships on sensors, I can't tell whose they are..

O'Connor: Can you raise them on subspace?
  • Options

Athena *cute*: Ah. I take it he didn't get the memo about flag officers and warzones?

*Surface.*

Matt: It's starting to look like the Alliance are digging in for a guerilla war. I don't want to give them the Citadel wreckage if we can help it. I want your company to reconnoiter the wreck and determine if anyone's inside.
  • Options

Athena *cute*: Ah. I take it he didn't get the memo about flag officers and warzones?

*Surface.*

Matt: It's starting to look like the Alliance are digging in for a guerilla war. I don't want to give them the Citadel wreckage if we can help it. I want your company to reconnoiter the wreck and determine if anyone's inside.

Garrick: He tends to be more hands on.

Triss: I think we can handle that.

*Ellvat is cleaning her gun*
  • Options

*Surface.*

Kara: What kind of support can we expect?

Matt: The Turanians have the TMV Kalin and a squadron of fighters on standby if you need them. I've also positioned the R.S.S. Kronstadt in geostationary orbit above the crash site to provide orbital bombardment.

You'll be taking ATAVs to make it easier for you to get across the wasteland.
  • Options

*Surface.*

Matt: The Turanians have the TMV Kalin and a squadron of fighters on standby if you need them. I've also positioned the R.S.S. Kronstadt in geostationary orbit above the crash site to provide orbital bombardment.

Triss: So any idea what kind of resistance we should expect? (She means like equipment they could have)
  • Options

*Surface.*

Triss: So any idea what kind of resistance we should expect? (She means like equipment they could have)

Matt: Assuming there are survivors, you should assume they'll be armed with heavy weapons. If any vehicles survived the crash, it would be a miracle, and the Citadel is in pieces so they shouldn't have any ship-mounted weapons.
  • Options

*Surface.*

Matt: Assuming there are survivors, you should assume they'll be armed with heavy weapons. If any vehicles survived the crash, it would be a miracle, and the Citadel is in pieces so they shouldn't have any ship-mounted weapons.

Triss: I guess that's good.
  • Options

*Surface.*

Matt: To be clear, your orders are recon first. If you encounter heavy resistance, pull back and we'll get the Batallion to you for assistance.

Kara: Understood. When do we leave?

Matt: Your transports will be ready to drop you off in 20 minutes. Good luck, Captain.

*Kara nods as Matt heads back to the transporter pad.*

Kara: Okay everyone, get your gear and be back here in 20 minutes.
  • Options

*Surface.*

Matt: To be clear, your orders are recon first. If you encounter heavy resistance, pull back and we'll get the Batallion to you for assistance.

Matt: Your transports will be ready to drop you off in 20 minutes. Good luck, Captain.

Triss: Alright. I hope this goes well.
  • Options

*Surface.*

Kara *teasing*: Don't worry, Triss. You can hide behind me.

*30 minutes later, the Goliath shuttles drop the company off in their ATAVs just outside visual range of the Citadel. They can see smoke still rising in the distance. As they get closer, the ground becomes more and more heavily churned by the impact shock, with some areas cracked open several inches across. After 30 minutes, Kara stops the convoy and gets out to observe the wreckage. She rests her helmet on the bonnet of the ATAV and takes out her binoculars. There are no lights from the ship, nor any obvious signs of activity. But there are also no large fires, only small ones flickering away on the upper hull. The two sections of the ship have landed 500m apart, breaking up further on impact. Several decks are exposed to the elements, but many are clear from debris or dust, despite the massive dust cloud that must have engulfed the ship when it crashed.*

I don't like this... Even for a dead ship, this is too quiet.
  • Options

*Surface.*

*30 minutes later, the Goliath shuttles drop the company off in their ATAVs just outside visual range of the Citadel. They can see smoke still rising in the distance. As they get closer, the ground becomes more and more heavily churned by the impact shock, with some areas cracked open several inches across. After 30 minutes, Kara stops the convoy and gets out to observe the wreckage. She rests her helmet on the bonnet of the ATAV and takes out her binoculars. There are no lights from the ship, nor any obvious signs of activity. But there are also no large fires, only small ones flickering away on the upper hull. The two sections of the ship have landed 500m apart, breaking up further on impact. Several decks are exposed to the elements, but many are clear from debris or dust, despite the massive dust cloud that must have engulfed the ship when it crashed.*

Ellvat: *over the comm* Its also way too clean. We gotta be on the lookout.
  • Options

*Surface.*

Kara: Agreed.

Alright, all squads save drivers and gunners, dismount and form a column. We're hoofing it.
  • Options

*Surface.*

Alright, all squads save drivers and gunners, dismount and form a column. We're hoofing it.

Triss: On it.
  • Options

*Surface.*

Triss: On it.

*As the company enters the gap between the two sections of the ship, Kara hears her armour's life signs detector go off. She quickly seals her helmet to keep anyone from hearing her outside of comms.*

Kara: No one react. Act natural and find cover. Walk, don't run. Make it look like a search pattern.

*She gives the search pattern hand signal and moves to cover, crouching and looking around, putting the life signs in her peripheral vision before sitting against the cover and taking out her rifle when she hears a scraping behind her.*

S***.

Triss, I need backup.

*She hears steady, anxious breathing behind her cover position.*

This plate must be triridium or something if I'm not reading this guy...
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: been busy it seems
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Asher is at his camp site on the planet having returned to his mission already. He speaks to Osman via holo

Osman: while the citadel wreckage is being secured I have another task for you.

Asher: ok this should be fun.

Osman: an alliance frigate crashed about 3 miles from the citadel ship republic troops are securing. That frigate we believe was carrying alliance Intel and possibly comm logs between numerous alliance members.

Asher: which could give us a better idea of who is backing them.

Osman: exactly. The crash site hasn't been revealed to republic military yet because we want to get that information quietly. If the alliance thinks the Republic knows where it is they may try to secure it or worse destroy the ship all together.

Asher: so a moon walk then.

Osman: let's hope so. If the matter starts to go south I'll call in for military support. I'd rather not.

Asher: Roger that.

Osman: also if you have time check out the citadel wreckage see if you can find anything new. But the frigate is your priority.

Asher: understood ma'am. Asher out.

Asher grabs his gear as he hops onto his atv and heads off.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."