• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *OOC: Its edited Ryan.. Also might want to push Tara A... *

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *On the Bridge*

Wade: *Sitting in the Captain's chair can't help but feel something is off. * Colas... Something strange is happening here..

*The bridge crew look around and notice that there are no other ships in range coming anytime soon.. *

Alvin: Its too quiet.. Nothing on sensors yet..

*In Pegasus Dani receives a message from her youngest son..*

*Dani opens the channel.*

Dani: Casval, it's great to hear from you!

Casval: We.. we were bombed.. Mom..

Dani: What?

Casval: *She can tell the message is a non responsive one sent hours ago.. * Dad is missing...

Dani: Oh my God...
  • Options
    *Mila is at the security station in the shuttle bay but finds the records suspiciously not recorded. The feeds are also offline. *

Mila: Computer, who deactivated the security monitors for the main Shuttlebay?

Computer: Unknown...

Mila: Computer, scan all life-forms present aboard the Enterprise. Identify all missing personnel with sufficient security clearance or maintenance access to disable security monitors.

*It lists several crew members but only so few. Security personnel are listed but no one she really knows.. This is getting deep and long.. Several things needed to happen before this kind of thing to have worked appropriately... She needs help and only one person she knows that is on the ship, intelligent enough to leave sentimentality at the door.*

Computer: Another inquiry?

Mila: Locate Ensign Valeris.

Computer: Triage center Ten Forward..

*Sala enters, a little shaken up, like she was regretting something..*

Sala: Wondering if you needed a hand...

Mila: You have investigative training?

Sala: Better than you might suspect.. and it beats sitting around..

Mila: Someone took a shuttle just before the bombs went off. See if you can figure out who. There's a list already compiled. I'm going to go get some help.

*Sala looks over the list, something isn't sitting right with her about this..*

Sala: Mila.. Your forgetting something.. These people only have access to the security feeds and computer protocols.. but not to placing the bombs in key areas.. Whoever did this had to have help on the ship.. If only one person got away we need more people on this..

*In Sick Bay the operating team manage to remove most of the shrapnel and seal the wounds, his left arm is fitted with a padded stump for the time being after cleaning up the wounded area. Bruce looks over the scans of the head piece of shrapnel.. The procedure is going to be tough.. if pressed it could apply more pressure to his brain. The eye is a loss and there is going to be scarring no matter what they do. *

Bruce: Alright, this is going to take some delicate work.. any suggestions aside from prompt removal?

*On the runabout*

*Wilson managed to shut her up before putting his mask back on... She however hears James Jr.. and Casval.. James Jr.. shoving his little brother out of the way of something before she hears the explosion go off. In a hazy like trance she passes control to her co-pilot.. She hears another James Jr speaking..*

James Jr: Don't do it.. Give them another chance..

Mila: Ensign Allen to Security...

*On the Bridge...*

Colas: I'll start an investigation.

Go ahead, Ensign.

Mila *Over Comm*: Sir, I think we're dealing with multiple bombers. Someone took a shuttlecraft but no one missing who had access to the security monitors also had access to the areas the bombs were placed...

Sala: The person in the shuttle could be easier to find if we go through who is not on the ship..

Mila: THe list of the missing is already up on the terminal.

Sala: You do know who is on this list right *as she moves on down the list.*

Mila: What do you mean?

*She walks over.*

*Sala points down and Mila sees Cassi on the list..*

*Mila sinks slightly.*

Mila: Computer, DNA sweep. Has Ensign Cassi [surname] been here?

*The computer finds hair strands and a few dead skin follicles in the trail to the shuttle bay.. but little else. No time and no video evidence..*

Mila: It can't be her, can it?

Sala: I don't know since there is no evidence to place her here, it makes it hard to date that evidence.. Even then she doesn't have access to the Computer security protocols. Though... the placement of the devices could have been done by someone with Maintenance access.

Though why would someone bomb the Federation Flagship?

*OOC: Prepare for Coulson... if Logan is up for it.. *

*The vessels reach the Enterprise J and the viewscreen shows them as former SHIELD vessels.. Inverted colors.. and a scratched off logo..*

Alvin: They are not firing on us..

Wade: I wonder who it is.. prep the ship anyway..

Mila: You just answered your own question...

*She takes out her tricorder and carbon dates the skin cells.*

I can tell how long ago she was here by analysing the decay of these skin cells. That will tell how long ago they were shed.

*Just as she finishes the scan, the ship goes to red alert.*

Oh, now the alarms go off!

*She taps Sala's shoulder and they head to the security station.*
  • Options

OOC: Push her where, exactly?
  • Options
    *On the Bridge*

Wade: *Sitting in the Captain's chair can't help but feel something is off. * Colas... Something strange is happening here..

*The bridge crew look around and notice that there are no other ships in range coming anytime soon.. *

Casval: *She can tell the message is a non responsive one sent hours ago.. * Dad is missing...

*James Jr.. comes over the comm line, whole and lively but worried..*

James Jr: We thought you should know... Mila did as well. If you can get away do it alright. We might need some help..

Casval: See you soon mom..

*He ends the message and it stops playing.. the watch next to her stops ticking..*
  • Options
    *Mila is at the security station in the shuttle bay but finds the records suspiciously not recorded. The feeds are also offline. *

Mila: Computer, scan all life-forms present aboard the Enterprise. Identify all missing personnel with sufficient security clearance or maintenance access to disable security monitors.

*It lists several crew members but only so few. Security personnel are listed but no one she really knows.. This is getting deep and long.. Several things needed to happen before this kind of thing to have worked appropriately... She needs help and only one person she knows that is on the ship, intelligent enough to leave sentimentality at the door.*

Mila: Someone took a shuttle just before the bombs went off. See if you can figure out who. There's a list already compiled. I'm going to go get some help.

Sala: Mila.. Your forgetting something.. These people only have access to the security feeds and computer protocols.. but not to placing the bombs in key areas.. Whoever did this had to have help on the ship.. If only one person got away we need more people on this..

*In Sick Bay the operating team manage to remove most of the shrapnel and seal the wounds, his left arm is fitted with a padded stump for the time being after cleaning up the wounded area. Bruce looks over the scans of the head piece of shrapnel.. The procedure is going to be tough.. if pressed it could apply more pressure to his brain. The eye is a loss and there is going to be scarring no matter what they do. *

Bruce: Alright, this is going to take some delicate work.. any suggestions aside from prompt removal?

*On the runabout*

*Wilson managed to shut her up before putting his mask back on... She however hears James Jr.. and Casval.. James Jr.. shoving his little brother out of the way of something before she hears the explosion go off. In a hazy like trance she passes control to her co-pilot.. She hears another James Jr speaking..*

*On the Bridge...*

Go ahead, Ensign.

Mila *Over Comm*: Sir, I think we're dealing with multiple bombers. Someone took a shuttlecraft but no one missing who had access to the security monitors also had access to the areas the bombs were placed...

Sala: The person in the shuttle could be easier to find if we go through who is not on the ship..

*She walks over.*

*Mila sinks slightly.*

*The computer finds hair strands and a few dead skin follicles in the trail to the shuttle bay.. but little else. No time and no video evidence..*

Sala: I don't know since there is no evidence to place her here, it makes it hard to date that evidence.. Even then she doesn't have access to the Computer security protocols. Though... the placement of the devices could have been done by someone with Maintenance access.

*The vessels reach the Enterprise J and the viewscreen shows them as former SHIELD vessels.. Inverted colors.. and a scratched off logo..*

I can tell how long ago she was here by analysing the decay of these skin cells. That will tell how long ago they were shed.

Sala: No.. Why do it? Why would she help them, it couldn't have been something that petty..
  • Options

*OOC: Prophets remember? She is having one of those right now.*
  • Options
    *Coulson's ship*

Agent Liman: Sir their comm array is not responsive.. and a lot of their main systems are offline still. Auxiliary power is tenuous at best on some systems. Life Support is holding. Should we assist?
  • Options

*On the runabout*

*On the Bridge...*

Go ahead, Ensign.

*She walks over.*

*Mila sinks slightly.*

Sala: No.. Why do it? Why would she help them, it couldn't have been something that petty..

Mila: I don't know... But I'm going to ask her next time I see her.

...While I'm pummelling her into paste...
  • Options

OOC: I didn't realise you started it. I remember you saying you'd start it, but I don't recall you actually doing it.
  • Options
    *On the Bridge*

James Jr: We thought you should know... Mila did as well. If you can get away do it alright. We might need some help..

*He ends the message and it stops playing.. the watch next to her stops ticking..*

Dani: This feels wrong...

*She looks out the window of her ready room, before contacting her superiors and arranging leave. She's on the next shuttle heading towards the border.*
  • Options

OOC: I didn't realise you started it. I remember you saying you'd start it, but I don't recall you actually doing it.

*OOC: I did.. I dunno if you saw it..*
  • Options

*On the runabout*

*OOC: Yeah I did it was in here*
  • Options

*On the runabout*

Tara A: Where am I?
  • Options
    *On the Bridge*

*She looks out the window of her ready room, before contacting her superiors and arranging leave. She's on the next shuttle heading towards the border.*

*In Sickbay all James Jr sees through his white eyes is a Vulcan and his Aunt.. and a crow... *

*He squints his eyes.. as the bird flies off purple flames jutting off of the bird as it flies away. The place he is in changes from fields, to home, to the Academy, to his quarters.. and flames.. It still doesn't make any sense to him.. What does this mean? A clock in the background ticks by slowly. He turns his head to see another 13 clocks.. ticking.. *

*To everyone else he is Comatose as they work on his wounds at present.. Bruce and the Doctor are having problems removing the final piece of shrapnel.*

Bruce: I don't think this piece is a straight end piece.. it would have come out by now.
  • Options

*On the runabout*

*She finds herself on Bajor, a ruined Bajoran temple room.. where the orb itself sits.*

Prophet James Jr: We welcome this Tara...

*Around her is other Prophets that look like people she knows*

Prophet Ebren: One asks why they have come to this place searching for us.
  • Options
    *On the Bridge*

*In Sickbay all James Jr sees through his white eyes is a Vulcan and his Aunt.. and a crow... *

*He squints his eyes.. as the bird flies off purple flames jutting off of the bird as it flies away. The place he is in changes from fields, to home, to the Academy, to his quarters.. and flames.. It still doesn't make any sense to him.. What does this mean? A clock in the background ticks by slowly. He turns his head to see another 13 clocks.. ticking.. *

*To everyone else he is Comatose as they work on his wounds at present.. Bruce and the Doctor are having problems removing the final piece of shrapnel.*

Bruce: I don't think this piece is a straight end piece.. it would have come out by now.

Doctor: We can try the transporter.
  • Options

*On the runabout*

*She finds herself on Bajor, a ruined Bajoran temple room.. where the orb itself sits.*

Tara A: Why have you bought me here?
  • Options

*On the runabout*

*On the Bridge...*

Go ahead, Ensign.

*She walks over.*

*Mila sinks slightly.*

OOC: Miss this?
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: sorry at work so won't be on really till later

Coulson: prepare an away team to go over. Send a message letting them know we are here to help and let's hope they don't shoot at us when we go over.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    *On the Bridge*

Bruce: We could... what I am worried about is the analysis of those pieces we took out already..

Nurse: I do not have those yet.. the power grid is fluctuating delaying the results.

Bruce: We don't have much of a choice do we?
  • Options

*On the runabout*

*On the Bridge...*

Go ahead, Ensign.

*She walks over.*

*Mila sinks slightly.*

Sala: Objectivity Mila.. I'm trying not to think about it.
  • Options

*On the runabout*

Prophet Terry: You are here seeking the Emissary..

Prophet Ebren: The Sisko is no longer what he was.. His time has long faded from memory..
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Triss: Maybe we should do a little recon of it? If I cloak I could probably sneak around pretty easily since some of those alloys block standard scans.

Kara: You're not going in alone.

Triss: Oh fine.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Coulson walks to the transporter pad.

Coulson: beam repair teams over and beam me to the bridge. Let's hope I can speak before getting shot at.

He fully charges his shields before nodding to the tech to beam him over.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    *On the Bridge*

Bruce: We could... what I am worried about is the analysis of those pieces we took out already..

Nurse: I do not have those yet.. the power grid is fluctuating delaying the results.

Bruce: We don't have much of a choice do we?

Doctor: We'll need to react quickly. If we don't stop the bleeding as soon as this is removed, his brain will choke on his own blood.

*His image fades as the power fluctuates again.*

And the last thing I need is for this holoemitter to fail while I'm performing surgery!
  • Options

*On the runabout*

*On the Bridge...*

Go ahead, Ensign.

*She walks over.*

*Mila sinks slightly.*

Sala: Objectivity Mila.. I'm trying not to think about it.

Mila: Alright then. Objectively, I'm going to bring her in and if she resists I'm going to knock her out hard.
  • Options

*On the runabout*

Prophet Terry: You are here seeking the Emissary..

Prophet Ebren: The Sisko is no longer what he was.. His time has long faded from memory..

Tara A: I don't understand.
  • Options
    Triss: Maybe we should do a little recon of it? If I cloak I could probably sneak around pretty easily since some of those alloys block standard scans.

*Kara grabs a stealth module and straps it on.*

Kara: Let's go.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User

*Kara grabs a stealth module and straps it on.*

Kara: Let's go.

Triss: Oh I thought you meant we just weren't going to go.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.