test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

If you had 140million ec, what would you buy in game?

Comments

• Options
    thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    tm706 wrote: »
    Coffee. Always Coffee.

Nah, raktajino.
  • Options
    hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    I would buy one warp nacelle for a T6 Constitution.

*sob* :(
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    140M EC er been there done that last time i had that much i bought a galor, if i got that much again id save it though idk what for the KT ships are around a zillion EC and annorax is a number that no word can accuratly describe lol
  • Options
    theotherscotty#9105 theotherscotty Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I'd just save it and add it to what I already have in my bank, as I've been saving up for a Vengeance and all the other Kelvin ships and gear (I have the KT Connie and I'm saving up for the rest).
  • Options
    whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    I would wave it front of Dundo and yell "Dance monkey, dance!!!"
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    If I had 140 million EC, I'd leverage it to get more EC so that I could buy even more stuff.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I could have used some of that 140m EC yesterday since I purchased 100 of the 1.5x Research Boost accelerators for 20m EC. Or 200k EC each.
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    I'd pay @artan42 to wear some skimpy clothing, then entertain people on Drozana Station.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    thay8472 wrote: »
    I'd pay @artan42 to wear some skimpy clothing, then entertain people on Drozana Station.
    I can't unread that.
    Anyway I'd buy myself a Galor for the Cardassian that I'll make eventually
    Post edited by galatt on
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • Options
    jormunrekjormunrek Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I'd buy a stash of Two-Stage Cyclonic Topedoes...

"Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand know that you have no right to let them live."

— Exterminatus Extremis

Or maybe another Narcine for an alt or save it for something else nifty-keen.

Jorm
  • Options
    doubleohninedoubleohnine Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    140 mil only? LOL. I had to sell keys to rack up 290 mil to get the lowest priced Kelvin Connie a few weeks ago.
    STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
    Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Crusader
  • Options
    vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    Krenim Imperium Warship. 5/3 weapons layout, Pilot and Intel seating, really love that ship. Just picked up a spare for 124 mil.

That's a great ship.

tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    thay8472 wrote: »

Sure, I'd do that....

....Wait a mo....​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    I have... a significant amount more than that... I sometimes buy a duty officer or something like that... Except for that, there is nothing on the exchange worth buying.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    Its not enough for a ship. More likely I would end up keeping it. Perhaps buy some new ground weapons as they come out in future lock boxes. Like I do now. So it won't all be spent.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    rickdias5500rickdias5500 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    140 million is nothing. I can guess that most people in this game do not have very much in the way of simple energy credits
  • Options
    theotherscotty#9105 theotherscotty Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    ^ That would be me (only about 43 million EC to my name at the moment). :(
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    140 million is nothing. I can guess that most people in this game do not have very much in the way of simple energy credits

Actually to me that is a lot of EC. That would set me up for a very long time. I hadn't even unlocked the EC cap yet. Since I never got that far yet. I was about ready to unlock it, but the Herald lock box came out. That dropped my EC for a while.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I'd probably get the Mirror outfits for my Temporal character, then either save the rest or shoot for the Kelvin Klingon outfit for my KDF.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    freightstopperfreightstopper Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    Fleet ship modules and Ship upgrade tokens, then whatever is left would be used to buy commodities, batteries and torpedoes for fleet projects for my KDF fleet.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    farmallm wrote: »
    Its not enough for a ship. More likely I would end up keeping it. Perhaps buy some new ground weapons as they come out in future lock boxes. Like I do now. So it won't all be spent.

Actually it is: I decided to stock up on ships I've wanted to play for awhile instead of spending eleventy billion on the T6 connie.

I picked up a Tholian Orb Weaver and Tarantula, and a Herald Quas, each for 110 - 130 million EC. You do have to time it right, the Tarantula has bounced between 130 - 200+ million EC within the last couple of weeks.

Of course I'm space broke now, it will take me many months to get the next ship :)
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    T a r a n t u l a
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated