What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Wilson pops out looking around whistling at the wreckage of the area.. twenty years would do very little to the ruins and to the new Shoal Zone, Elibisi tech and the Elibisi still remained as reminders and a danger zone blocked off by many Confederation powers. *

Wilson: They still haven't cleaned this area.. Makes me wonder if dead gods still dream..

*First time in a while Tara A sees that he isn't completely an insane man child. The patrols were no where near them so they could proceed to the ruins of DS9 and Bajor quickly.. *

Wilson: Guessing they are keeping their distance from the Shoal Zone to avoid the risk of indoctrination.. Go in at low power their sweeps will think we are a wreck..

*Tara A sets the runabout adrift, leaving only the manoeuvring thrusters online.*

Tara A: Computer, locate possible landing zones on Bajor.

*A map appears with the possible landing sites. Tara A meditates for a moment before selecting one.*

Tara A: I'll take us down once we clear the debris field.

*They float there as a Elibisi Captial vessel floats by, dead but a pressure in her head knows that something strange is happening..*

Wilson: Longer we stay here, the higher the chance we become indoctrinated. Even with the war over for two decades it still creeps me out.

*He looks to the other person with them.*

Trust me they were scarier alive...

*The wreckage floats as Tara A can't help but to agree. Though the attitude change in Wilson has her wonder..*

*Tara A looks over at Sara, who is clearly frightened.*

Tara A: Don't worry. I can shield us from it for a time...

These things killed my best friend... She was an Innotankan. They indoctrinated her and made her force me to...

*She shakes her head, closing her eyes.*

Sara, I promise you, we'll get Zoe back.

*Sara nods slightly as the Runabout enters the atmosphere. Within a few minutes, they've landed in a clearing near the Fire Caves and the coast.*
  • Options
    *That night Quinton shows up at Mila's quarters his nerves are jittery.. But he knows she wants to do this again.*

*Mila opens the door, smiling warmly at him. She's wearing a sky blue blouse with Prussian blue trousers of a silk-like material. Her hair is combed neatly (for the first time since her injury on the Columbia) into a sweeping arc on the right side of her face, just overlapping the eyebrow, with a sky blue headband.*

OOC: Shall I go add the KO points to her record? :D

*OOC: Your call.. *

Quinton: Impeccable timing Mila.. Get a feeling I was there or did you count on punctuality..

Mila: Punctuality more than anything.

*She let's him step inside.*

So, what do you think?

Quinton: Elegant.. Simply Elegant..

*Mila smiles, blushing slightly.*

Mila: So, what are you cooking?

Quinton: My mom was not quite the cook so I don't want to torture you with that.

Mila: So I'll cook then, shall I?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    *Wade recieves a call from Starfleet Intelligence: Admiral Hammond.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: so if they have an s in front of their name it means they are a spartan. Make it easier to know.

S.joel: I'll go after the rogues. Everyone else make sure they don't get any more crates through.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    Serah: I'll be fine. Are you okay Karen...?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    *The Alien deflects the shot heading towards the portal but one shot does hit a crate.*

Alien: Enough. *he opens a solar gateway and its beam incinerates a couple of the troops*

*The Rogue Spartan fires an elachi heavy crescent pistol at Joel. Two more of the aliens back him up*
  • Options
    Unsc command
    Hood is there via holo as he is on his ship as is Parangosky

Hood: the situation has taken a turn for the worse. We have received this image from the team sent to look into this.

Parangosky: ONI is working with the odst team already there and this image was sent of unknown hostiles. Not to mention this image of a rogue spartan.

Strauss: I'm sure the odst team there can handle this.

Hood: we need to prepare if they can't. I have faith in your troops general but we don't know what we are dealing with.

Parangosky: we have 3 prowlers there and 3 unsc ships.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »
    Serah: I'll be fine. Are you okay Karen...?

Karen: Yeah... *Rubs her arm absent-mindedly as she stands up and walks over to the benches.*
  • Options
    Lenox: I'm getting tired of this.

He steps up with grading a large powerful sniper and starts popping rounds at the lead alien as Mendez pops up as he deploys a turret that he man's.

S.Joel: takes the hit as he watchs his shield reading he fires a rocket dropping the wasted launcher and vaults overy the attackers dropping two grenades while grabbing his smgs and firing the fast powerful energy rounds.
  • Options
    Serah: We should probably go to the infirmary...
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *In James Jr's quarters.*

*James Jr and Sala are drinking Romulan Ale, chatting up random stories, while very old 20th century films play in the background. Both are rather tipsy.. *

James Jr: No.. No.. That was the thing about Bond, he mirrored his creator and historical context... His sleeping with random women in the films is...

Sala: Makes both of them rather questionable in the case of women? *She looks at him laughing a little more.*

James Jr: Oh ha ha.. No. Makes the action and suspense the ultimate macho experience.

Sala: Sounds rather simple yet.. *hic* attractive.. *She bursts out laughing as James Jr. looks at her with a shocked expression..*

James Jr: My god..

*She continues chuckling*

There is a way to that heart of yours...

Sala: *Straightens up but can't help but to laugh at his expression.* No.. No. Well of course there is.. You just have to find it.

James Jr.: Challenge.. Accepted madam..

*They are both laughing at this line before they both realize it they are kissing each other..*
  • Options
    Serah: We should probably go to the infirmary...

Karen: Sickbay's closer... You go ahead, I'll catch up...
  • Options
    Serah: No you look word than I do...
  • Options
    *Wilson pops out looking around whistling at the wreckage of the area.. twenty years would do very little to the ruins and to the new Shoal Zone, Elibisi tech and the Elibisi still remained as reminders and a danger zone blocked off by many Confederation powers. *

Wilson: They still haven't cleaned this area.. Makes me wonder if dead gods still dream..

*First time in a while Tara A sees that he isn't completely an insane man child. The patrols were no where near them so they could proceed to the ruins of DS9 and Bajor quickly.. *

Wilson: Guessing they are keeping their distance from the Shoal Zone to avoid the risk of indoctrination.. Go in at low power their sweeps will think we are a wreck..

*Tara A sets the runabout adrift, leaving only the manoeuvring thrusters online.*

*A map appears with the possible landing sites. Tara A meditates for a moment before selecting one.*

*They float there as a Elibisi Captial vessel floats by, dead but a pressure in her head knows that something strange is happening..*

Wilson: Longer we stay here, the higher the chance we become indoctrinated. Even with the war over for two decades it still creeps me out.

*The wreckage floats as Tara A can't help but to agree. Though the attitude change in Wilson has her wonder..*

These things killed my best friend... She was an Innotankan. They indoctrinated her and made her force me to...

*Sara nods slightly as the Runabout enters the atmosphere. Within a few minutes, they've landed in a clearing near the Fire Caves and the coast.*

*Wilson can't help but to feel more frayed as they approach the cave..*

Wilson: So let me get this straight.. Oh.. Wait.. What are we even looking for?

Wilson's other personality: Oh i dunno, my guess is something not a piece of junk...
  • Options
    *That night Quinton shows up at Mila's quarters his nerves are jittery.. But he knows she wants to do this again.*

*Mila opens the door, smiling warmly at him. She's wearing a sky blue blouse with Prussian blue trousers of a silk-like material. Her hair is combed neatly (for the first time since her injury on the Columbia) into a sweeping arc on the right side of her face, just overlapping the eyebrow, with a sky blue headband.*

Quinton: Impeccable timing Mila.. Get a feeling I was there or did you count on punctuality..

So, what do you think?

Quinton: My mom was not quite the cook so I don't want to torture you with that.

Quinton: Probably.. *He smirks a little* Or the replicator so the outfit doesn't get ruined.
  • Options

*James Jr and Sala are drinking Romulan Ale, chatting up random stories, while very old 20th century films play in the background. Both are rather tipsy.. *

James Jr: No.. No.. That was the thing about Bond, he mirrored his creator and historical context... His sleeping with random women in the films is...

Sala: Makes both of them rather questionable in the case of women? *She looks at him laughing a little more.*

James Jr: Oh ha ha.. No. Makes the action and suspense the ultimate macho experience.

Sala: Sounds rather simple yet.. *hic* attractive.. *She bursts out laughing as James Jr. looks at her with a shocked expression..*

Sala: *Straightens up but can't help but to laugh at his expression.* No.. No. Well of course there is.. You just have to find it.

*They are both laughing at this line before they both realize it they are kissing each other..*

OOC: Oh, I'm sure this won't lead to trouble down the line... ;)
  • Options

Wade: Admiral Hammond.. What can I do for you especially this late?
  • Options
    R.Spartan: Last of the crates we can get are through we need to get out of here.

*The Tallest Alien calls down an oblivion gateway and the aliens leave through the portal with the Rogue Spartan. The portal closes before anyone can follow*
  • Options
    Serah: No you look word than I do...

Karen *short-tempered*: Well, I guess I can take more of a beating than you, then.
  • Options

OOC: Oh, I'm sure this won't lead to trouble down the line... ;)

*OOC: Ahem.. I dunno what your on about ;) *

*Casval is in his quarters nursing his bruises and his pride.*

Casval: What to do on an evening like this..
  • Options
    Lenox: damn!

He throws down the rifle in anger as the other odst move in to secure the area

Lenox: get me fleetcomm on the line now. We need to know what's going on.

Odst: aye sir.
  • Options

Wilson's other personality: Oh i dunno, my guess is something not a piece of junk...

Tara A: Something's drawing me here... I need to know what...

*She turns to both of them.*

You two don't have to come in with me.
  • Options
    Serah: Come on Karen... *looks at her worriedly*
  • Options

So, what do you think?

Quinton: Probably.. *He smirks a little* Or the replicator so the outfit doesn't get ruined.

Mila: Replicator it is.

*She walks over to the replicator and gets dinner.*
  • Options

Wilson: Hey beasty boy will rip me in half if I don't, and you have no idea how much of a pain in the neck that is to regenerate..
  • Options

So, what do you think?

Mila: Replicator it is.

*She walks over to the replicator and gets dinner.*

Quinton: What is on the instant menu tonight?

*She can't help but to feel a flicker in her stomach as butterflies are putting around in it.. She knows something is up.. *
  • Options

Hammond: I have new information regarding the weapons shipment. We believe a Republic Officer, Ensign Lea Carvan, arranged it. She's almost certainly just a willing pawn in a much larger conspiracy, but any information she can give us regarding co-conspirators - especially within Starfleet - would be vital.
  • Options
    Serah: Come on Karen... *looks at her worriedly*

Karen: I'm fine.

Torin: What's gotten into you?

Karen: F*** you!

*OOC: Susan's being very quiet.*
  • Options

Hammond: I have new information regarding the weapons shipment. We believe a Republic Officer, Ensign Lea Carvan, arranged it. She's almost certainly just a willing pawn in a much larger conspiracy, but any information she can give us regarding co-conspirators - especially within Starfleet - would be vital.

Wade: Pretty sure the Admiral was going to sign off on the mission to send the team in, but I will convey it to him.

*Inside her own quarters Cassi turns off the comm unit and takes the access codes into a jacket pouch..*
  • Options

Wilson: Hey beasty boy will rip me in half if I don't, and you have no idea how much of a pain in the neck that is to regenerate..

Sara: I'd rather stay with you...

Tara A: Alright...

*They walk into the caves.*