test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

t6 feringi Marauder: How did someone get this ship early?

someone posted an item link in chat to this ship, meaning they had it in their inventory.

then later someone took a pic of them next to the ship.

http://imgur.com/a/ui2FF

the person who got it claimed they had gotten it as a reward for being loyal to the game.

they also said they had gotten it in an email.

how did this person get this ship before anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    budoshin42budoshin42 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I haven't gotten one but I have seen what the e-mail looks like from someone else sharing.

2duimpz.jpg

No word yet on the criteria for getting one but it did make me go through my transaction history to check to see that I have spent a little over $2000 in zen purchases since 2013 and have almost 400 days subbed but haven't bought a LTS yet.
    Post edited by budoshin42 on
  • Options
    daedalus304daedalus304 Member Posts: 1,049 Arc User
    someone posted an item link in chat?

and in the pic is a first person view of the box, and then unpacked in space.

I'd think it's tribble more than anything.
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Well, isn't this interesting.

The ship was leaked a while back, but I guess it's an email promotion instead of an in-game one. Would like to know the criteria as well. Hope it's no ARC related b******* but it probably is.
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    Mmm, had some friends tell me they got one, so it seems legit.

Alas, my support level is apparently too 'wavering' to be declared as 'unwavering', so I did not get one.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    mwaldron99mwaldron99 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Mine came in email, I got a box of swag today in UPS/Mail. So yes it is legit.
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    A physical box of swag mailed to your house?

Just curious what your game history is so we can try to nail down what critiera theyre using?
  • Options
    mwaldron99 wrote: »
    Mine came in email, I got a box of swag today in UPS/Mail. So yes it is legit.

What was in your swag box, can you take pictures?
  • Options
    generalkertag#2364 generalkertag Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    I would like to know from Arc exactly what one must do to get it, if its a loyalty reward lols, I should have definatley earned one by now, but it prob goes a veteran status I have yet to achieve.
    2j4zi3k.jpg

• Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    If I had to guess, this is another one of those "come back to the game, here's a free ship!!!" things. Just like last time, it's giving the ship at random, instead of to people that were inactive.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    lordprotiuslordprotius Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    Interesting to see they gave this ship away and nothing was mentioned as to why they got it other than unwavering support... guess ill keep an eye on my emails. lol
    #Aux2batman Lives!!

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    budoshin42 wrote: »
    I haven't gotten one but I have seen what the e-mail looks like from someone else sharing.

zAU14ca.png

No word yet on the criteria for getting one but it did make me go through my transaction history to check to see that I have spent a little over $2000 in zen purchases since 2013 and have almost 400 days subbed but haven't bought a LTS yet.

pretty sure it's a LTS only thing
  • Options
    empireofsteveempireofsteve Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    budoshin42 wrote: »

zAU14ca.png

pretty sure it's a LTS only thing

I have LTS and all other ships but did not get a code so hard to say what it is.
    NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
    CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
  • Options
    sp00kymulder#3221 sp00kymulder Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    they are only sending these prizes to people who have spent at least $1,000 on teh game.

how long you have played has nothing to do with it, just how much you have spent.

and if you think about it, its a pretty appropriate prize for the context.
  • Options
    probably some arc thing with it then
  • Options
    The Swag was a Black T-Shirt with 1701-F CREW on it, Hat like a Navy type with USS Enterprise NCC-1701 odyssey - two glasses - one with NCC-1701 and one with the aquarius program and a DVD signed by STO dev team and the ship.
  • Options
    empireofsteveempireofsteve Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    they are only sending these prizes to people who have spent at least $1,000 on teh game.

how long you have played has nothing to do with it, just how much you have spent.

That is not the only requirement apparently either.
    NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
    CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
  • Options
    so 2 of the guys in my Armada have both spent over $1,000.00 and are both LTS, and neither have received the email with the code. Until the Dev's decide to step down out of The Continuum and explain this, I shall be curious and slightly peeved.
    2j4zi3k.jpg

• Options
    Well they probably haven't sent out the emails to everyone yet and I wouldn't expect an honest answer from a dev either We're talking about the most Dishonest game company I've ever come across here . They'll probably just say something crass as always.
  • Options

That is not the only requirement apparently either.

I have heard one report of a person who is not LTS and has spent no $ who has gotten one but it is unconfirmed. So it could be random if that report is true.

My KDF main has been on active duty for 232 days, 22 hours, 25 minutes, 26 seconds and counting.

Over $2000 in Zen purchases dating back to August 2012

331 days subbed @ $15 per month currently active gold

I just hope they tell us the criteria, the swag is nice but I care more about how to attain the ship.

• Options
    LOLS you must have not yet played on a WG site then
    2j4zi3k.jpg

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Well reading this Thread just made me check my email and sure enough at 8:07 PM Eastern I received that email. Yippee.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    imgur.com/a/iKvLX

Photo as requested
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Huh.

LTS since 2012 or so, playing since March 2010, easily past $1000 spent in total (a thought that makes me somewhat uncomfortable, frankly), and no email as of right now unless I accidentally deleted it in haste, which would be hilariously sad. About the only thing I can think is my playtime tends to be in bursts with long periods of inactivity inbetween lasting several months with my last burst before Risa started being shortly before the Winter Event last year. So that may be a factor.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    be funny if you had to do the RIsa artifact hunt for it every day. find all the Artifact Scavenger Hunt stuff or something.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Just make sure it didn't go into your spam folder.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Dang, guess I wasn't cool enough for this one. That's one ship I would go absolutely ballistic for too. Guess I'll have to wait for the lockbox version. Grats anyways to those that did it's definitely legit lookin!
  • Options
    ltminns wrote: »
    Well reading this Thread just made me check my email and sure enough at 8:07 PM Eastern I received that email. Yippee.

Who did it say your e-mail came from? Cryptic, ARC, Perfect World Entertainment, Star Trek Online? Just asking for those who want to check spam filters.
  • Options
    eggowongeggowong Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Star Trek Online <StarTrekOnline@perfectworld.com> via amazonses.com
This discussion has been closed.