test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Tali comes up, and grabs Krys and bring her back.

Tali: Come on, Admiral, snap out of it.

The Rockets the Geth, as three more Geth fall onto Shadows position, and try to grab him.

At this time, you hear the sounds of something flying over.

Vestian: Admiral, give us a sitrep. What is your position?

You can see a couple of Yellowstone runabouts flying above you, through the broken ceiling.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,077 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *still kinda out of it from the headbutt* They hit hard...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,231 Arc User
    Jessica: *stabs the Krogan and fires a blast into him* Its about time.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    (so, i did some reading up on those varren things...apparently someone on the normandy crew once had sex with one, because there was an outbreak of scale-itch abord the ship - an TRIBBLE that can only be obtained from sexual relations with a varren)

*shadow frantically jabs at his commbadge* i need a low-yield phaser stun blast on my position! these damn things won't leave me alone!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Vestian: Ok, got a fix on your location.

You hear the beaming in of 6 heavily armed Gorn behind Krystal and Tali.

Then a phaser hits the area where Shadow is, which being Geth, and Robots, are not stunned. They are trying to force Shadow on his perch and take a skydive.

Vestian: Lock and Load. (As they fire at the Krogan, which being suspened at this time take the shots from the Phaser minguns. However, thier armor and thier own tough hide is keeping them alive, as they finally are out of the singulairty)

Krogan Leader grabing Jessica and trying to pull her over the edge: That first step is fun.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (a blast from a runabout, even set to low-yield, should still do some damage to them)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options

*shadow frantically jabs at his commbadge* i need a low-yield phaser stun blast on my position! these damn things won't leave me alone!​​

(Nope, not to Geth,)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    it didn't work; try a tachyon pulse! (and don't tell me tachyon particles won't work on them, because STO's tachyon grenades deal added damage to robotic units)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Jessica tries to cut off the arms of the Krogan grabbing her*
  • Options
    (*whaps with fish*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Whats powering the staff for Jessica?)

Pilot: No can do, just jump, we got you

Tali: What, you got Krogan too? (As she helps Krystal out.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (I don't know its a herald staff. I guess some kind of weird battery.)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,077 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *shakes her head a bit* Feel like I got hit by a freight train... *spots the Gorn* That should be fun to watch...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    the staff cuases the Krogan to go limp, and fall down off Jessica.

The Gorn form up a two wide to go across the bridge, with 2 Gorn on either side of the bridge. The Krogan start to fall to the combined shots from the Gorn.

Kaiden then uses his power and picks up two fo the Geth on Shaodw and deposit them on to the planet, leaving one Geth with Shadow.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: That was too close.
  • Options
    *shadow then hurls the final geth off him into the abyss, then pulls himself to his feet* now i know how a zombie apocalypse survivor feels...​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Vestian: Well, looks like you did need us. Boss sent us down of a hunch, although her mate was smelling of fear.

Kaiden, coming out of cover: Never seen anyone go toe to toe with Krogan like that.

Vestian: They hadn't met Gorn either. Admiral, we still have no comms with the ships, so I only brought a squad of my best not knowing the situation. whats your orders?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *shakes her head again* Send anyone you can spare to help secure the... *shakes head again* Secure the survivors in case of a counterattack. Kaiden can give you directions. Dr. Reynolds is there treating the wounded.

*depending on where Krystal got the headbutt... she could be pretty bad off right now. If it was the chest, she should be alright after a bit. Any higher and she could have a serious concussion even though her personal shield. If I remember correctly, Krogan have rather thick skulls so a headbutt on a human (or in this case a Trill) would be devastating.*
  • Options
    so...what the hell were those wolf-lizard things?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*boinks with daedric mace*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kaiden: Krogan, 400 kilos of muscle, and armor.

(She was able not to take totally. it easier for them to hit each other then it is a human, espeaclly in thier armor.

Tali runs forward, and starts the generator.

Tali: Ok, the colony got power.

Kaiden: Ok, where is that transmitter blocking our comms?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    not those...the feral things​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Ok... so Krystal's just shaken up. Got it.)

Krystal: I think I heard someone say... Varren?
  • Options
    Kaiden: Varren, yeah, Coyotes of the Galaxy.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    yeesh...i hope people don't actually keep those things as pets​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Kaiden: Actaully, yes they do. Usually they are pirate leaders, and maifa bosses.

You feel a quake, then you hear over the comms channel.

Pilot: Ok, took the transmitter and soem fo those robots out.

Tali: With what?

Pilot: micro-torp
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited June 2016
    well, here's hoping those were clean...i don't need to be catching anything from them

(not that such a thing would happen, since as far as i can tell, the only thing you can actually catch from a varren is the scale-itch TRIBBLE i mentioned yesterday)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *taps commbadge* Jade to Lexington. We need MACOs down here to secure the area. And bring enough gear to fight a small war. We're digging in until we can find out what the Geth want here.
  • Options
    Jessica: I get the feeling we got a lot of fighting ahead of us.
  • Options
    Ishikawa:Admiral, Turner is coming in to dock. There is still some static, but that is to be expected with the planet the way it is.

Vestian, toeing a still alive Krogan: What does it take to kill these things?

Another Gorn: Nuclear strike?

Tali: Ok, we got water and power to run the colony, lets go back and see if anything has changed.
    Ancient Griffon insult