test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Osman soon heads out as well deciding to take a short walk outside and get some air.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    OoC: So anything on the raid team?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *The next morning Tara B wakes up feeling tired*

Tara B: I gotta bad feeling about today.

*Karen and Tara are in one of the cargo bays, Tara setting up a target.*

Karen: Mom, come on, I've never been able to project a full twilight beam. I've only ever been able to manage small bursts.

Tara: You've got the power in you, Karen. You just need to find it.
  • Options
    Susan: *is in the cargo bay too. If she's not supposed to be there then its without permission* Can I train my powers too?

*Tara B goes to see if Tara A has recovered before any classes start*
  • Options
    Damien: we are to late. There isn't much we could do now.

Fury: well then I suppose we should blow the place from orbit
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Harkon: Are you sure?
  • Options
    Coulson: yoh have a better idea?
  • Options
    anjc#8825 anjc Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I don't know what's going on, but I git me the most dangerous weapon in the world. 95058f7cd7a122782a4ef81261ebe1a537e72c9db0041ecf0deb4ca930205ea4_1.gif
  • Options
    Wow lol
  • Options
    HArkon: What if that just frees him more? And we still have the planetary defenses to deal with.
  • Options
    U.Fury: I don't think he's going to get much more free then he already is. But if you have an idea on how to stop him speak up now.

Donavan: the readings in getting on this guy are off the charts. I'm not sure even hitting him from orbit would kill him.
  • Options
    Asher made his way through the colony city as he headed to his run down apartment. He gets inside and makes his way to a makeshift desk
  • Options
    Asher starts eating a small meal as he is reading the news off his padd. He then starts looking through potential job opportunities for himself in the merc field.

Ooc: so about him and his species
    Race: Katarian
    Homeworld Katar Prime
    The Katarians are a modern race with technology on part with the federation and republic. While most of their race stays within their own borders a few have ventured out and have excelled in mercenary work. They average at about five and a half feet tall and are light with a lean to muscular build. They have wolf like features with their fur ranging in color from red to grey. Their sharp teeth and razor sharp claws allow them a deadly natural weapon. Most are quite and keep to themselves while those who have ventured out into the galaxy have a more brash nature to them.
    Asher is young but has made a life for himself after leaving Katarian space. He has a black coat of fur with some grey mixed in as well. He is a keen tracker and capable fighter.
  • Options
    Harkon: Is there something you can do to atleast keep him here for a while? *Looks at Damien* Maybe we can buy time to figure somthing out.
  • Options
    Damien: I can try give me a moment

He closes his eyes as he concentrates before speaking a number of different words.

Damien: sh'ei alum ne delvi'ah

A burst of strange energy fills the room with streams of different colored light as it seems to somewhat contain the figure. Coulson rushes to Damien as he help him stay up as he is shakey.

Coulson: you alright

Damien: that should buy us a couple hours. But a being like that I can't do much more. He is different.
  • Options
    After reading a few and not seeing anything that looked worthwhile Asher heads outside again. As he walks down the street it begins to rain.

Asher: figures

He makes his way to the area cantina

Asher: give me my normal please

Thorin: you got it

The bartender sets his drink down as he starts drinking.
  • Options
    Harkon: THen lets get to a safer area and recuperate.
  • Options
    U.Fury: let's move

As they move out Donavan flies ahead as Coulson stays close to Damien
  • Options
    Thorin: why are you back here?

Asher: you know how it goes. It's not easy getting work lately.

Thorin: maybe you should be looking for something different. Or somewhere.

Asher: maybe I've got enough saved up I could get about anywhere. Plus I know a few people.

Thorin: you deserve better then this. Your a decent kid. You shouldn't be stuck here around people like them.

He nods at a group of shady looking people.

Asher: who are they?

Thorin: not sure but they have been causing me trouble all night. Most likely a local gang or knowing my luck from one of the area cartels.

Asher watchs them from the corner of his eye as he tries to listen in on their conversation.
  • Options
    Once they are a sade distance away

U.Fury: Hand come in

Hand: we read you what's going on down there.

U.Fury: the situation is contained for now but won't stay that way for long. We are going to try to figure out a way to stop him. I need you to make sure that you have fighters ready to bomb the exact location and I need you to make sure the carrier is ready to blow this place to hell if needed.

Hand: understood. I'll get things ready up here.
  • Options
    Harkon: Well we've got some time now. ANy ideas on what to do?
  • Options
    Susan: *is in the cargo bay too. If she's not supposed to be there then its without permission* Can I train my powers too?

*Tara B goes to see if Tara A has recovered before any classes start*

OOC: I'm not sure Susan would have twilight powers, since neither Emma nor M Samana had them. She might have Emma's ability to interface with machines, though.

*Tara smiles at her.*

Tara: Sure.

*School. Tara A is in the training room, preparing for her class.*
  • Options
    OoC: Damn you're right. I got her mixed up with Serah. Maybe instead she just has Solari powers? (which are one of two power sets i made a while back that never get used. They're similar to twilight but come from a different source. Or I don't know it seems like an awful lot of my characters get some sort of super power it might be good to just leave her with the machine interfacing.

Susan: Thanks. *Starts trying to mess with a padd by interfacing with it*

Tara B: Hey sis. Are you sure you should be up and about so soon?
  • Options
    OoC: Damn you're right. I got her mixed up with Serah. Maybe instead she just has Solari powers? (which are one of two power sets i made a while back that never get used. They're similar to twilight but come from a different source. Or I don't know it seems like an awful lot of my characters get some sort of super power it might be good to just leave her with the machine interfacing.

Susan: Thanks. *Starts trying to mess with a padd by interfacing with it*

Tara B: Hey sis. Are you sure you should be up and about so soon?

Tara A *sarcasm*: You know me. Do you really think I'd do anything that I didn't think was a good idea?

*S.S. Tora Ziyal, Cargo Bay. Karen relaxes before firing a twilight burst at the target, tearing it apart and carrying on through to hit a cargo crate behind it. Tara curses before shutting off the alarm and checking the crate.*

Karen: What happened?!

Tara: It's okay. The blast was just a lot more powerful than usual, that's all.

*She sighs with relief.*

The crate was empty.
  • Options
    Asher is trying to listen to the group as suddenly disruptor bolts fill the room as Thorin grabs Asher hurling him over the counter to protect him as Thorin goes down being hit by a number of shots. Asher grabs his pistol as he pops up to see everyone else is dead as he hears a noise outside.
  • Options
    *Dalos Alpha Prime, Cabinet Room. Sam is in a meeting with Kudar, Scarloey and the Interior Minister.*

Sam: The attack aboard the Columbia seems to confirm our worst fears. There is a conspiracy within the military attempting to sabotage military equipment for the separatists.

*OOC: If anyone else wants to take the Interior Minister, go ahead. Just remember, he's supposed to be loyal to Scarloey.*
  • Options
    Ooc: I might need to decide what way I'm going to go with Asher first
  • Options
    Susan: Maybe we should do this in the school instead. I think they have safer areas for this sort of thing.

Tara B: I'm just worried about you.
  • Options
    Ooc: hey Ryan what is the interior ministers job?
  • Options
    Once seeing the area is clear Asher quickly jumps back over checking on Thorin who he quickly finds is already dead. He can hear the sound of security vehicles entering the area. He quickly grabs his things and grabs Thorins padd and the credits he had saved there.

Asher: I'll deal with them for you. I promise.

He slips out the back where one of the attacks is waiting and fires a few disruptor shots. Asher quickly dodges as he rushes the man using his sharp claws to cut deeply into his arm making him drop the disruptor.

Asher: who are you and who are you with?

Man: you can't make me tell you anything!

Asher: do be it

Asher grabs him by the neck digging his claws into his neck and killing the man. He let's him go as he falls to the ground. Asher takes out his pistol and vaporized the body as he walks out of the ally.