What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: hey Ryan what is the interior ministers job?

OOC: Basically, in most European Countries, the Interior Minister is responsible for the internal security and law enforcement agencies and state intelligence gathering. For example, the British Home Secretary (our version) is responsible for the various regional police forces, the National Crime Agency and the GCHQ (Britain's versions of the FBI and NSA respectively). In our terms, that means the Republic Interior Minister is responsible for the Office of State Security, the central law enforcement services (since local law enforcement is handled by local government) etc. Republic Naval Intelligence, as a military branch, is Sam's responsibility.
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »
    Susan: Maybe we should do this in the school instead. I think they have safer areas for this sort of thing.

Tara B: I'm just worried about you.

Tara: On the bright side, you know I was right about you having the potential in you.

*Karen gives her a look.*

C'mon, let's go explain to Drake what happened.

*School.*

Tara A: I know you are, but I'll be fine. Besides, me staying in the infirmary's only going to convince the students something's wrong.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Susan: Maybe we should do this in the school instead. I think they have safer areas for this sort of thing.

Tara: On the bright side, you know I was right about you having the potential in you.

*School.*

Tara A: I know you are, but I'll be fine. Besides, me staying in the infirmary's only going to convince the students something's wrong.

Susan: I'm coming with.

Tara B: Hey I can just make an illusion of you for them. I do it in my class all the time.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*School.*

Susan: I'm coming with.

Tara B: Hey I can just make an illusion of you for them. I do it in my class all the time.

Tara A: You realise the telepaths know you do that, right?
  • Options
    Tara B: They never seem to complain about it.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: OK I'll take him just got to come up with someone real quick.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Tara B: They never seem to complain about it.

Tara A: You're an instructor. You intimidate them.

Anyway, can you explain for me, in detail, what happened with Zoe last night?
  • Options
    Lance speaks up finally

Lance: you are accusing Republic military personal of treason? I find that highly unlikely. I believe as the president has stated previously we should be watching these federation exchange officers even more closely. They seem far more likely to be trying something like this.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Tara B: Well it started off after you passed out. Zoe was way too aggressive in her fight with Karen. Kinda like when I lose it. Then after everything was over I kept tabs on her and Sara and they were fighting and Zoe started it. She was enraged pretty much until after I came in and stopped them. And after I left she explained the whole angry she can't win thing.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Lance speaks up finally

Lance: you are accusing Republic military personal of treason? I find that highly unlikely. I believe as the president has stated previously we should be watching these federation exchange officers even more closely. They seem far more likely to be trying something like this.

Sam: Accusing? Try 'stating'. The Columbia was bombed by its own Chief Engineer, from Delvin II!

*She shows footage from the Columbia's internal sensors, which show Mila getting slammed into a wall before pulling out her phaser and the Engineer holding a closed fist up, before Mila taps a control panel as a security field comes up and an explosion occurs.*

According to eyewitnesses, the last thing he said was 'free Delta'.

*Kudar waits in the corner, listening carefully.*
  • Options
    Tara B: Well it started off after you passed out. Zoe was way too aggressive in her fight with Karen. Kinda like when I lose it. Then after everything was over I kept tabs on her and Sara and they were fighting and Zoe started it. She was enraged pretty much until after I came in and stopped them. And after I left she explained the whole angry she can't win thing.

Tara A: How do you know Zoe started it?
  • Options
    Tara B: She admitted it.(she did) and I can tell when someone is lying. Sara was trying to cover for her.
  • Options
    Tara B: She admitted it.(she did) and I can tell when someone is lying. Sara was trying to cover for her.

Tara A: Cover? How?
  • Options
    Tara B: She kept trying to convince me that she started the fight and that Zoe is acting normally and that everything is fine.
  • Options
    Tara B: She kept trying to convince me that she started the fight and that Zoe is acting normally and that everything is fine.

Tara A: In other words, she was being a good sister.
  • Options
    Lance: and what exactly is that suppose to mean? Delta what?
  • Options
    Tara B: Yes. *nods*
  • Options
    Lance: and what exactly is that suppose to mean? Delta what?

Sam: Delta Quadrant? You know, that region of the Republic where half the member states are threatening to secede? The defining issue of the presidential election?!

Kudar: The point being that it does seem as though a group within the Navy is orchestrating acts of sabotage to support the terrorist groups in favour of secession.
  • Options
    Tara B: Yes. *nods*

Tara A: Okay. Let me handle this.

But, you know, Zoe is usually pretty aggressive in the contest.
  • Options
    Tara B: But at the contest Sara said she was way angrier than usual.
  • Options
    Tara B: But at the contest Sara said she was way angrier than usual.

Tara A: Maybe she was. I'll take care of it.
  • Options
    Tara B: Alright. *sighs* Just be careful.
  • Options
    Lance: well then I'm assuming you have an idea on how to deal with these people and deal with them harshly. If it is as you are saying an example will need to be made.
  • Options
    Asher continues walking down the street as he makes his way to the port. He had nothing left here and decided he would head to one of the capital world's where he would have an easier time finding work or a better ship to take him further away.
  • Options
    Lance: well then I'm assuming you have an idea on how to deal with these people and deal with them harshly. If it is as you are saying an example will need to be made.

Sam: I'm sorry, I was under the mistaken impression that counterterrorism was your job. Besides, this is an internal military matter. As a civilian authority, I can investigate and report, but I can't punish.

Scarloey: Whereas I can.

*Sam nods.*

Kudar: It's worth mentioning that so far we don't have anyone to 'make an example' of. The only confirmed attacker we have has blown himself up.

Sam: And very nearly killed the Starfleet Exchange Officer who tried to stop him, saving the ship in the process. *Gives Scarloey and Lance a look.*
  • Options
    Tara B: Alright. *sighs* Just be careful.

Tara A *confused*: 'Careful'?
  • Options
    Tara B: Nevermind. And we still have to check out your memories.
  • Options
    Lance returns the glare

Lance: my groups will look into this matter themselves and I'll see what they have to say on the matter.
  • Options
    Lance returns the glare

Lance: my groups will look into this matter themselves and I'll see what they have to say on the matter.

Sam: You do that.

*She looks at Scarloey.*

I take it I won't be getting that order regarding Starfleet Exchange Officers tomorrow morning?

Scarloey: It seems rather pointless now, doesn't it?
  • Options
    As Asher sits on a transport heading for the Republic capital he starts accessing Thorins padd. He soon comes on a heavily encrypted file.

Asher: what is this?

He starts typing in command codes it doesn't take him long till he finds the code. Only because he remembers the last words he spoke to him before Thorin died.

Asher: wow he was a spy?

He starts reading through the files he has on it and sees his own name. He quickly goes to it and reads that Thorin had planned on recommending him to join republic Intel. Suddenly the padd turns off and he can't access it again.

Asher: well that's probably not good