test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara B: Should we also wait to check out your memories till tomorrow?

Tara A: Yeah...
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,278 Arc User
    Tara B: Alright I'll get everyone to bed then.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Harkon: I'm not sure we can handle Soa in the condition.

*Damien's opponent gets in one final hit before he goes down.*

*Now that all of them are dead the next door opens. It leads out onto a balcony in the next room. The next room is a much small inverted tower like the first area but all the walls are covered in warrior statues going down. Several of them have fountains pouring lava down into a moat on the floor below. Every few floors down there are square pyramids with flat tips lining the walls. In the middle of the room is a large floating circular platform about as big as a small landing pad. Theres about twenty four small glowing pyramids around the floor firing yellow lightning at the prisoner who is floating above the floor. He has a tall skinny head with his eyes on thick stalks pointing out the sides of his head. He is wearing an armored robe that bears the essence of a ruler. Its mostly black with red accents and symbols in an alien language written on the armor*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    U.Fury: we made it this far we need to see it through.

Coulson is by Damien helping him back up.

Damien: fury is right. We need to try and end this while we can.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    In orbit on the carrier

Agent: how do you think things are going on down there?

Hand: if things get bad I have a feeling we will know very quickly. So keep your heads up and keep scanning the area for anything that shouldnt be here.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Malick sees a light flash on a terminal in the kitchen.

Malick: why don't you finish this up darling. I'll be right back.

He steps outside as an armored figure approaches. The figure is slightly smaller then a average human with wolf like features

Malick: I'm trusting you have good news.

Asher: perhaps.

He hands him a padd

Malick: good this will be useful.

Asher: I'll be around for awhile if yoh need me

Malick: good because I will need your services again soon.

Asher nods as he walks away

Ooc: figured it was time to bring a new person in on my end. He is going to be one that kinda plays both sides not really aligned with any specific group.
    *Khitomer. New Vienna. Matt is sitting in the living room when someone knocks on the door. He walks over and answers it, finding two Republic Officers waiting for him.*

Officer: Admiral Forrester?

Matt: Retired.

Officer: May we come in?

*Dalos Alpha Prime, Admiralty Building. Sam is meeting with the Shipmaster General, Vice Admiral Korik - a Klingon from Khitomer.*

Korik: The device was situated just below the port primary plasma junction. It was no doubt intended to destroy the Columbia.

Sam: Why didn't it?

Korik: The main destructive potential would have come from explosive decompression. First, the explosion would breach the hull immediately across the corridor. Then, the sudden rupture and subsequent chain reaction from the plasma conduits along the rest of the deck would have extended the breach throughout the entire section until it reached a turbo shaft. Before emergency force fields could respond, the next deck would already be experiencing another chain reaction courtesy of previous sabotage.

Thanks to the effort of a Starfleet exchange officer, who was injured in the explosion, force fields were erected before detonation, containing the primary blast to this area. *He points to the hull breach on the Columbia's schematic.*

This and the previous attacks were apparently conducted by an assailant with a strong degree of familiarity with each target's systems. In the case of the Columbia, preliminary evidence suggests the bomb was placed by her Chief Engineer.

Sam: Osman? What's your take?
    Osman: I've had Burns looking at the events at the shipyard as well and it all seems the same. Whoever did this had knowledge of the ship and how security was. With the threat of civil war it is hard to find those that are silently or not silently agreeing with the rebel side.

She senods a file of the report to each of their padds

Osman: until we can sort this out there is little we can really do at the moment. We can set up security and important sections of the ships but that would rely on the captains being able to have reliable and trustworthy officers to secure those areas.
    *Tara B gets Serah and Tara M back to the Zhiyal and everyone heads off to bed*
    Harkon: Well I guess lets do this. *steps onto the balcony*
    The group soon all is there and ready to proceed
    *Once the group drops down onto the platform the pyramids begin turning off until finally the barrier holding Soa in place is broken.*

Soa: *loud commanding and echoing in an alien language that despite not being translating is completely understandable* Finally after countless eons I am free. *he floats a little above the ground. He is very tall about twice the height of a typical humanoid* I ruled for millenia conquering entire galaxies and bending all to my will! Korriban was my throne and Korriban shall be so again! Insignificant insects will not stop my return! *the group can feel the raw power emanating from him.*
    Coulson: well looks like we made it in time to see him get out.
    Harkon: So what's the plan?

*Soa begins altering the planets rotation not interested in the group till they attack him*
    logang19 wrote: »
    Osman: I've had Burns looking at the events at the shipyard as well and it all seems the same. Whoever did this had knowledge of the ship and how security was. With the threat of civil war it is hard to find those that are silently or not silently agreeing with the rebel side.

She senods a file of the report to each of their padds

Osman: until we can sort this out there is little we can really do at the moment. We can set up security and important sections of the ships but that would rely on the captains being able to have reliable and trustworthy officers to secure those areas.

Korik: Captain Allen attempted the same procedures on the Columbia. Her Chief Engineer was able to send the guards away from their posts.

Sam: We can't start a witch hunt. If officers start suspecting each other of being terrorists...

Korik: Agreed. I have asked for a consultant to assist the Admiralty Staff with devising Security measures.

Sam: You're sure they're trustworthy?

Korik: You would agree with my decision, Minister. For security reasons, I don't believe it would be wise to divulge his identity here.

Sam: Alright. I want to meet him when he arrives. Send him to the Ministry.

*As she leaves.*

Oh, and Osman, do you think it would be politically apt for me to remind the President that he wanted to remove Starfleet Exchange Officers from our ships?
    Osman smiles
    Osman: feel free to. And make sure he gets the point if you do.
    Osman smiles
    Osman: feel free to. And make sure he gets the point if you do.

*Sam returns the smile.*

Sam: If I shot him, do you think a court would rule it treason?
    Osman: what I don't know I don't know. Especially if I don't see a body
    Osman: what I don't know I don't know. Especially if I don't see a body

*Sam leaves.*
    *The next morning Tara B wakes up feeling tired*

Tara B: I gotta bad feeling about today.
    Osman soon heads out as well deciding to take a short walk outside and get some air.
    OoC: So anything on the raid team?
    westx211 wrote: »
    *The next morning Tara B wakes up feeling tired*

Tara B: I gotta bad feeling about today.

*Karen and Tara are in one of the cargo bays, Tara setting up a target.*

Karen: Mom, come on, I've never been able to project a full twilight beam. I've only ever been able to manage small bursts.

Tara: You've got the power in you, Karen. You just need to find it.
    Susan: *is in the cargo bay too. If she's not supposed to be there then its without permission* Can I train my powers too?

*Tara B goes to see if Tara A has recovered before any classes start*
    Damien: we are to late. There isn't much we could do now.

Fury: well then I suppose we should blow the place from orbit
    Harkon: Are you sure?
    Coulson: yoh have a better idea?
  • anjc#8825 anjc Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I don't know what's going on, but I git me the most dangerous weapon in the world. 95058f7cd7a122782a4ef81261ebe1a537e72c9db0041ecf0deb4ca930205ea4_1.gif
    Wow lol
    HArkon: What if that just frees him more? And we still have the planetary defenses to deal with.