test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    (i don't remember that...the only ship ever seen to actually LOSE its warp core (not have it blow up in spectacular fashion) was voyager)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,057 Community Moderator
    (Star Trek Insurrection. Enterprise had to eject her core and detonate it to seal a Subspace tear created by the Son'a.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (well, that more falls under 'have it blow up in spectacular fashion' than 'lost')​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,057 Community Moderator
    (Ah... but it wasn't a breach. That was on purpose.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (it still blew up...doesn't matter HOW it blew up)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,228 Arc User
    Reina: Call Shadow! Maybe he can help!
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Kayla: I've got a feeling this is even outside his experience...
  • Options
    (not only that, since this is a virus, if he entered sickbay before being warned about the danger - as you know he would - he'd just end up getting infected as well)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose goes over to Seventeen and checks her wound up: Damn it, i am picking up Polonium. they are using radioactive weapons on us.

Shepard: becuase they know they are fighting a Krogan.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Krystal: *swears* And our personal shields aren't really good against these weapons.
  • Options
    Rose: Its just winged her, (As she uses a hypo on Seventeen) Just a precuation.

There is now a pile of bodies in the bar area.

Garrus: I'll call C-Sec, go get that Quarian.

Shepard goes down a hallway, which goes T section, one goes right, one goes left.

Shepard: Admiral, cna you take you group to the left, while I take my group the right.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Good luck Commander. *goes left*
  • Options
    Krystal hears a Voice.

Voice: No, I am not going with you. I don;t think you are with the Shadow Broker.

Another voice: You got that right, honey.

As the group comes aorund the corner, they see abotu 6 humanoids talking to a fully covered humanoid with a hood.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *adjusts her grip on her rifle* If she doesn't want to go with you... you guys should really listen to the lady.
  • Options
    *Seventeen hangs back. Jessica 7 raises her rifle at the thugs*

Seventeen: Thanks Rose.
  • Options
    Thug 1: Oh, yeah. Maybe you want to join the AWHHHHH

Quarian: Leave me alone, you boshtet.

Thug 2: Get em.

The Thug start to fire at the team.

Quarian is in soem cover, as she gets a shotgun out: why does this always happen to me?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *takes cover and fires on the thugs*
  • Options
    *Jessica 7 opens fire on the thugs*
  • Options
    Good shots, and the thugs that aren;t taken down run away.

Quarian: And don't come back, or i'll kick you in the quad again.

the quarian comes up to the group.

Quarian: Never seen humans use pulse rifles before
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Seventeen: Not a human!

Jessica 7: We're new here.
  • Options
    Krystal: You alright?
  • Options
    quarian: Yes, Yes, who are you? you look human.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Captain Krystal Jade, United Federation of Planets. And I'm a Trill. Long story. We're working with a Commander Shepard right now. Heard you might have some information and came looking for you...
    *facepalm*
    Didn't think of how to contact her and we're new to the Citadel.
  • Options
    Shepard and his crew comes down the hallway.

Wrex: Did I miss the party?

Garrus: I think we did, damn shame.

Shepard: Is the Quarian all right?

Quarian: I have a name. Tali'zorah nar Rayya. and Yes, I am fine.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Yea... we crashed a party. *rests the barrel of her rifle on her shoulder casually*
  • Options
    Garrus: Tali'Zorah, it was said you had some infomation on the Geth attack on Eden Prime?

Tali: I do, but not here.

Garrus: I guess the best place is to show it to Terran ambassador.

Shepard: Admiral, since you helped on New Eden, i'd like you to hear this.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica 7: Thanks.
  • Options
    Krystal: *nods* Lets go.
  • Options
    Not too long, the group enters the Terran Embassy, and onto the terrace.

Udina: So Admiral, not allowing us to arrest your friend, you decide to shoot up a bar, kill some people, and cause more headaches for me. Why don't you try to leave?

Shepard: Becuase I asked her crew to help. I trust them far more then I trust anyoen else on this station. Oh, and saved this Quarian who has some infomation on the New Eden attack.

Udina: Wait, what? So, Miss.

Tali: Tal'Zorah nar Rayya, I was able to get some infomation from some Geth that pertaisn to you.

Andersen: Ok, lets try from the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2H3sCHvl74
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: These Reapers could be a threat to more than one Galaxy. After the council meeting, I'd like you to come with me when we report back Commander. Starfleet needs to know about this, and I think having a local to back this up will help.