What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *he moans loudly and clamps his paws over his ears* go away...i'm dying​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    Jadzia: Could you die later sir? Something came up yesterday and... well... Gaia was almost arrested by someone named Drake just to get information.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    stop yelling...i'm hungover, not deaf *he complains, still keeping his paws clamped tightly over his ears*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    Jadzia: I'm not yelling sir. You're just hungover with sensitive ears. Might also have the volume up.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,244 Arc User
    Reina: Krys... *goes to Krystal's room to see if she fell off the bed*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    *Yup. Krystal fell off the bed*
    Krystal: Ow...
  • Options
    *he curls up and whines as the acute nausea suddenly sets in, trying to keep from yakking his guts up* leave me alone...*he manages to gurgle out between bile gulps*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Reina: At this rate we'll need to put railings on your bed.
  • Options
    Jadzia: Wish I could sir, but this Drake guy is rather slimy and Gaia said something about trusting you more than him. Anyways... after you've recovered from your hangover you should probably get to the Lexington and talk with Krystal and Gaia.
    Krystal: Very funny.
  • Options
    Reina: Het I can't help it. You didn't get hurt did you?
  • Options
    Krystal: No... *climbs back onto her bed*
  • Options
    *the only sound heard is loud dry heaving*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jadzia: I'll... uh... I'll wait for you to recover sir.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Fiona: Ok, ok (she come and Leo goes in, he then leves door open for Anya)

Cartwright: Alex, use the bathroom, please.

Rose: Been awhile since I slept like that. (snuggles up to Jessica) whats the plan for today?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    go hug a landmine *he groans out as the heaving stops, flopping limply over on his back* if there's any sense of karma in the universe, that green TRIBBLE's feeling just as bad as me...​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Reina: Should I let you get back to sleep?

*Anya waits for Leo to finish*

Jessica 7: Act lazy for a while an enjoy ourselves?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Cartwright: you drank the Green Aussie drink, you shoudl feel like TRIBBLE. You aren't an Orion, they regenerate thier livers faster then any species, even Lycan's.

Leo comes out brishing his teeth.

Rose: I think I can help with that.

Radm Rose: Well, lets get Amanda and Jack before they find a way to get thier hiar neon pink?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jadzia: Um... I'm still on the line.
    Krystal: No... might as well get up. Is Gaia still asleep?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    *Anya goes in and brushes her teeth*

Jessica 7: Sounds good. *smiles*

Veronica: We better hurry then.

Reina: Yes.
  • Options
    Krystal: *smiles* Well... I'm glad the war's over at least.
  • Options
    Reina: We can finally relax a bit.
  • Options
    Krystal: God I hope so. Having Drake crash the party wasn't fun though.
  • Options
    RAdm Rose: Then don;t take an hour in the shower. (Helps Veronica up)

Rose snuggles up to Jess
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Reina: I'm sure we can resolve that easily?

Veronica: I don't take that long. Not always anyway...

*Jessica 7 smiles happily. The other Jessica's get to work on making breakfast*
  • Options
    Krystal: Yea... lets hope Alex isn't too hung over to help.
  • Options
    RAdm Rose looks and goes tothe kids bathroom, she cleans up and does a quick shower, comes out and back to the bedroom: Its nice that the kids aren;t here, but I do miss them. Even thier very akward questions.

Amanda: Zach, where is my mom?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Reina: Should I wake Gaia up?

Veronica: Don't think I forgot about you trying my clothes on without telling me. *smiles teasingly*

Zach: She prolly sleepy.

*Jack is still asleep*
  • Options
    Krystal: Sure.
    *Perce and Ezri start to wake up*
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Fiona starts shaking Jack: Jack, no sleep, waffles cooking.

RAdm Rose: Yeah, Yeah, what you going to do, Ms. O'Connell? (You can tell she is playful mood)

Cartwright: My office, my rules. At least Alex you arent in the brig.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited April 2016
    *Reina smiles at the kids then goes over to Gaia and gently shakes her *

Reina: Time to wake up.

Veronica: I think I might have to punish you later. *teasing look*

Jack: Yes sleep. I tired.