test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Yea... they should still be there. And yoy're more than welcome to come back.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Capt Rose: Vestian is in topor and may not wake up, Carthwright is in a similar situation. Just looking at this picture, and half the crew is gone now. Most have moved on, but soem have given thier life.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    Veronica: I lost a lot of good people. *sighs* I mostly had to deal with bigger ships so it was hard to learn everyone's name but I did my best.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Capt Rose grabs her hand: I feel guilty, ashamed. Here ism happy at our two beautiful, courageous, rescourceful kids, and two people I know and care for could die soon.

Rose: Will that means TRIBBLE and Ezri are stating for a while?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Yes it does Rose. This war is keeping me from being a mother to my children. I can't let it control me anymore.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Veronica: You shouldn't feel bad. Its alright to feel happy about our kids after all you're a mother.
  • Options
    Rose: Good to hear. We will have the kids over for thier play date, in about 90 minutes, well, soon. I got a very big family to corral, 12 needy children and 8 of them are very devious.

Capt Rose: Veronica, got any ideas about where we should we set roots at? (She pulls a message, it contains the ship destroyed and damaged. She gasps as she scrolls through the very large list)

((Shadow, what was your invading species?))
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Veronica: Some. What happened? *comes to look*
  • Options
    Capt Rose: Ranger, Ark Royal, Pietor Vasiliy, Viirant, Nagano, Sao Paulo, Mackenzie, Brandenburg.....T'Kumbra... List keep on going.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Veronica: Weird. *scratches her head*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (shivans)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Capt Rose: Wierd? This the ships lost and damaged in the assault on the main Iconian sphere. Damn it, we need to figure out to negate thier jump tech. (sighs) Lets set up breakfast and see how the others are doing. the kids want to play with the other kids.

((Shivans, as in City of Heroes http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Shivans )
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (no, shivans as in freespace)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Krystal: Don't know how you keep track of em all Rose. I'm just sitting here going over a few reports.
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,990 Arc User
    Lord Castellan Creed approves of this thread :)
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      (*jabs everyone with a needle*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
      Veronica: Okay.
    • Options
      theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,990 Arc User
      (*jabs everyone with a needle*)​​

ow, that was painful :D
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • Options
        Rose goes out to the kitchen and starts making breakfast.

Capt Rose: Come on (as she helps Veronica up). We got a breakfast to make and watch a bunch of kids just play.

Capt Rose's communit chirps

Capt Rose: Wonder if Admiral's have this problem (Taps it) Go ahead, Ishi.

Ishikawa: Axel has not reported in.

Capt Rose: LEt him be, he's probably in San Fran or Oakland. We got a couple of days of liberty, let him be.
        Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
        *The Jessica's start waking up*

Veronica: Maybe we should still just check on him.
      • Options
        *Krystal tries to distract herself with reports to keep from thinking about her missing husband. She's currently asleep at her desk surrounded by the boring science reports she likes to neglect*
      • Options
        Reina: Krys? *sighs and looks at the kids*
      • Options
        Krystal: *jerks awake* Huh? Wha?
        Ezri: Eh?
        Perce: Eh?
      • Options
        (*yawn* ish bored...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
        (Is Alex with Beatrice, because she would be at Cartwrights side?)

Capt Rose with Veronica gets breakfast made, while she tries to contact Axel.

Leo and Fiona escape and toward the kitchen wondering who is cooking.
        Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
        (no, he's back aboard his ship sleeping, like everyone else is...was)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
        *Anya and Zach Follow*

Jessica 5: Already breakfast time?

Veronica: I hope he is alright.
      • Options
        (*Pokes people as I'm still hanging here*)
      • Options
        Reina: You fell asleep Krys.
      • Options
        Krystal: Figures. One of those days... *pushes some of the PADDs asside*