test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Havelock's Tailor and Costume Issues

Comments

• callevistacallevista Member Posts: 237 Cryptic Developer
    We are working on Rank options for Terran uniforms. They should be done soon.
  • dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    Awesome, thanks for keeping us posted callevista :)
  • mrkurtz88mrkurtz88 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Unlike the promo image, the Terran uniforms can't seem to use Odyssey Excursion arm attach stuff; that appears locked to Uniform - Jacket Loose.
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    callevista wrote: »
    A few updates:
    We have some fixes coming up for Terran uniforms. This includes an update to the Terran female shorts that previously were not appearing for some players, and an update to its color palette. Armbands for male have also been added to "Bare Chest." As soon as it clears verification, it should be up on the servers. More updates to come - thank you for your posts and responses.
    This is the BEST news!
  • drazziidrazzii Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    callevista wrote: »
    We are working on Rank options for Terran uniforms. They should be done soon.

Out of curiosity, will rank options include Pips like those that can be used on the normal Odyssey uniforms, or are we going to be limited to the 22nd century version of the rank options on 24th century uniforms?

Thank you for keeping us all informed on the progress, it is much appreciated!
    aV2IRVJ.png
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,741 Community Moderator
    @callevista : Would it be possible to remove the undershirt on the Romulan Mirror uniforms? Or make it an option?
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Any chance those Terran shoulder ranks will be available on the normal Jupiter uniforms as well? And the Mirror ENT chest strap?​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    Updates that will be coming:
    -We have added more badges that can be used for the Terran Uniforms.
    -Fixed some clipping issues with certain Terran costume parts.
    -Terran Rank shoulder pieces have been completed.
    -We have fixed some issues that prevented helmet choices from displaying in the tailor.

• angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    Nice so far, here's hoping for more shorts colours! :p
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    So I got the Wells uniform yesterday after recent time travel stories I thought ok time to get the uniform.

I was very er annoyed that the black option is black but more dark grey

and. . . .

The parts don't match the top becomes dark grey but the bottoms just stay a charcoal grey.

am I the only one who noticed this?

I tried all different colours and none matched

I tired all the lighting options and that didn't make any difference.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    jam3s1701 wrote: »
    So I got the Wells uniform yesterday after recent time travel stories I thought ok time to get the uniform.

I was very er annoyed that the black option is black but more dark grey

and. . . .

The parts don't match the top becomes dark grey but the bottoms just stay a charcoal grey.

am I the only one who noticed this?

I tried all different colours and none matched

I tired all the lighting options and that didn't make any difference.

Yeah but most uniforms in STO the black is not actually "black" but a dark grey. I love the Wells top with my main (female) wearing a matching TOS mini skirt.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • darkdamnaithdarkdamnaith Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    angarus1 wrote: »
    Nice so far, here's hoping for more shorts colours! :p

How about selectable shorts for mirror leeta's pack and more colours :)
    Guess it didn't clear verification in time for this week's patch. :/

(Assuming since it wasn't in the patch notes.)​​
  • drazziidrazzii Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Here's hoping we get a range of Pips and badges to use with these Mirror uniforms once we do see the patch...
    aV2IRVJ.png
  • race1386race1386 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but the Herald ground armor set isnt showing the helmet/head of toons anywhere. Not in ESD, not in the tailor. If you change it to a persons head, it shows fine. Otherwise its mostly invisible with little splotchy framework in places. Is there a fix for this? Anyone else getting this?
    Not sure if this one was already on the list for the terran short bugs, but Trill have no legs when wearing the shorts:
    87A455D556BF01820D23E85EAD8985DF717D3898
    Honor Guard Boots look very very bad on females right now after they got reworked.
    The toes are all squashed together and there is absolutely no way a normal "humanoid" could possibly comfortably fit their toes inside!!!
    And the texture is pretty distorted do, with an oval shaped "light" instead of a circle.

bootproblem_zpszuxc1ll7.jpg

This is after all a heavily armored boot, not a sock!
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
  • xbl4ckh4wk1xxbl4ckh4wk1x Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I still have the missing shorts thingy in leeta's jupiter outfit.Cna't find the shorts anywhere.Please fix this ,thx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Another issue with the Terran uniforms:

We can't use the Odyssey Excursion arm attach pockets with the sleeved Terran Odyssey jackets, since those jackets are categorized Bare Chest and those attachments aren't available in that category. The very similar Enterprise Mirror jacket is in Jacket Loose and we can use the pockets with it.

They were shown as being usable with the jackets in the promo image, so I hope this gets sorted out, they really do look good on them.

(The forums seem to have eaten my previous post, sorry if this shows up twice)

-edit-

The image also seems to show being able to recolor the piping on the Odyssey jackets. We can do that with the standard ones, but not the Terran ones.

Is the female Odyssey jacket not using the shoulder color for the collar intentional? It's inconsistent with the normal Odyssey jackets and the male Terran jacket.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,741 Community Moderator
    @callevista : For the Terran Uniforms, isn't the the top that Leeta wears supposed to be available for female characters? What about her gloves? Are they supposed to be available as well?
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    I still have the missing shorts thingy in leeta's jupiter outfit.Cna't find the shorts anywhere.Please fix this ,thx

The shorts aren't in the Jupiter box. They're in the Odyssey box.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 539 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Hmm, doesn't look like the fixes for Terran uniforms cleared verification for this NEXT week's patch, either, according to patch notes. :/​​
    Post edited by tasshena on
  • somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    BUG: The Tail Length and Tail Thickness Sliders no longer do anything on Male and Female Caitians and Ferasans. Both sliders act like they are at max (all the way to the right) on ALL player characters, ALL BOffs, and ALL NPCs ALL the time.

I made this exact same post...back in July of 2015. And the bug had been around for a few months at that point.

Is there any chance that this can be looked at? At the very least, your NPCs look really bad running around with this bug in place and their tails dragging on the ground...and have been doing so for half a year now.​​
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nxenterprise02nxenterprise02 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

The shorts aren't in the Jupiter box. They're in the Odyssey box.

Well they should be. After all, the photo of the box shows both Leeta's shorts and her sleeved jacket. Both are missing from the pack.

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    Well they should be. After all, the photo of the box shows both Leeta's shorts and her sleeved jacket. Both are missing from the pack.

I got her Jupiter variant in the Jupiter box... *scratches head*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 539 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    rattler2 wrote: »

I got her Jupiter variant in the Jupiter box... *scratches head*

Their own promotion is the fault of this. Every bit of promotional art showed Leeta in the shorts. EVERY BIT. Then they bait and switch it with a costume she wears in one battlezone, a uniform I don't recall seeing ANYWHERE in promo (trashy looks sell, after all). That's very glaring.

Also, another week, and the fixes callevista claimed were coming apparently still aren't done, did that one for the armbands ever clear verification even, since it was supposed to be there three weeks ago?​​
  • norcaler2norcaler2 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    All the Terran fixes are currently on Tribble, not that you can use them since character transfer and using characters already there are disabled. When they'll show up on Holodeck, I don't know.
    Found another missing texture bug:
    When using the off-duty Original Series Medical t-shirt arms vanish.
    302F65117A981C004B615E44EA645E1D55B2B55F
    The fixes to the Terran costumes are now on Redshirt. The rank bars for BOFFs only go up to lieutenant commander. The shoulders for males still clip, especially in the Brawler stance. The shorts still appear to be only in the Odyssey box and the knife is apparently only in the Jupiter.
    The updates that are on the test server will be coming soon I'm told. We are also working on more updates that will likely go live next week. Thank you for your feedback as always!