test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leeta shorts not showing up in tailor?

Comments

• pfreemanpfreeman Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Why the big deal with two Lobi packs anyway? The TOS and Enterprise-era Terran packs went to the Zen market...they were perfectly fine; you got exactly what was advertised.

This should be no different.

PWE can make more money off from us using the Lobi Store then the Z-Store, that everything is showing up there. Ya the players don't like it, but PWE is here to make money. If they can get you to spend 3+K Zen on lock-box keys to get 1 uniform part rather then only 1500Z for a bundle, they'll do it. That's the sad shape of this game now.

And I do agree only having red or red color options for the shorts is a bit ridiculous!

peter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • galactickirigalactickiri Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    pfreeman wrote: »
    Why the big deal with two Lobi packs anyway? The TOS and Enterprise-era Terran packs went to the Zen market...they were perfectly fine; you got exactly what was advertised.

This should be no different.

PWE can make more money off from us using the Lobi Store then the Z-Store, that everything is showing up there. Ya the players don't like it, but PWE is here to make money. If they can get you to spend 3+K Zen on lock-box keys to get 1 uniform part rather then only 1500Z for a bundle, they'll do it. That's the sad shape of this game now.

And I do agree only having red or red color options for the shorts is a bit ridiculous!

peter

Hey, like anything else, game studios are a business, and no one goes into business to lose money.

But, history proves that businesses with ethics remain more than history. Sure, you can choose the unethical path...but it's a gamble. Torque off enough customers...you get what you deserve. If the management went corrupt, I'd rather see this game die, same with any MMO I've played. Let's just hope sharper heads prevail.

• lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    Everyone just bomb them with bug reports over the color being locked in red. Make enough noise and they should listen, the delivered a broken good for a hefty price. If its not fixed by next patch, I will be taking action against them.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
    edited January 2016
    lexusk19 wrote: »
    Everyone just bomb them with bug reports over the color being locked in red. Make enough noise and they should listen, the delivered a broken good for a hefty price. If its not fixed by next patch, I will be taking action against them.

Right now, I'm going to take a patient path, and let them correct this. It's not 100%, entirely clear if this was intentional false advertising, or if it was a bug. Evidence posted here on this forum by other players suggests bug...enough so that, for now, I must give Cryp/PW the benefit of the doubt. But they owe the community an explanation on this, and any other content in the game that might not have arrived as advertised.

EDIT: So far as the color goes, two tones is really dumb...given other pieces in the Jupiter set have the full pallet of colors. That makes me think bug.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    lexusk19 wrote: »

Bug reports! LOL! :D
    XzRTofz.gif
    What's really weird about that is Leeta's shorts have red trim, but are mostly black :/
  • jagdtier44jagdtier44 Member Posts: 376 Arc User
    Submitted a support ticket, either they need to fix it shortly (as in a few days not months down the road) or its false advertising. This isn't EC for an outfit oh well that sucks. This is, spent real money because you advertised it to have these parts and it clearly doesnt. Not gonna run to someone right away but seriously.. breaking the law here
  • admiralfrayaadmiralfraya Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    so been asking people all who have it dont have any issues. yet i do was thinking this was another bug against Trills but i'm guess not all of you are using a Trill. so will have to wait and see.
  • misterferengi#8959 misterferengi Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    My biggest gripe about the shorts is the lack of colour options. Its either Red or Red. We need to ask for more colour options for these please.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    i'm guess not all of you are using a Trill. so will have to wait and see.

Nope, Human here, no shorts anywhere or belt with Leeta's uniform.

Wait and see, yes, just like B'Rotlh's skin advertised to work on Kor but yet does not, and more bug reports, kind of like those submitted for game breaking bugs like crashes between map transfers or toon changes. On the bright side, this affects Feds, so maybe more likely to receive some attention eventually.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Honestly, I implore Cryptic to fix this. I paid 60 mil for the Leeta outfit (which otherwise would have been straight Lobi; so, either way, a lot). And I don't think it's unfair to ask them to fix this.

I don't think it's false advertising, really (at least, I hope it's not); rather, I think it's a bug. It's just that Cryptic tends to take months/years to fix cosmetic bugs. And for paid items, like stuff you buy for Lobi, I think they need to make a priority of fixing those.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    Well, it's a Fed related issue, I'd expect it to get fixed, honestly.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • norcaler2norcaler2 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    I'm patient. From what I read on Reddit, the devs had to use their "dev powers" to make the costume pieces work on the NPCs, so there was bound to be issues when they were released into the wild.
    Just a general FYI to everyone participating in this thread: I have submitted a ticket regarding the issues with both Terran costume Lobi packs. The word is that the team is not aware of this bug; I have enlightened them with links to this thread, and two other threads posted here on the topic.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Leeta's shorts are missing? I need to pay more attention in that ground STF...
  • azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    Self serving post:
    I put together a list of issues with the Terran outfits in the 'art' subforum. Feel free to add to it there.

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1211089/mirror-universe-uniform-issues#latest
  • johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    The short pants are missing for caitian females as well :(
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    The two sets are messed up anyway.

Just to clarify, I did the test on both Holodeck for the Odyssey pack and Tribble for the Jupiter pack, and on a Caitian:

If you buy the mirror Odyssey uniform, you get:
    -Leeta's shorts, which can only be red (they show up at the top of Pants-Tight)
    -10 mirror uniforms, including sleeve and sleeveless versions
    -2 chest gears with pouches
    -armbands
    -2 belts

But you don't get:
    -daggers, despite showing in the promo image
    -ranks

If you buy the Jupiter uniform, you get:
    -3 versions of Leeta's top
    -daggers
    -another belt
    -another chest gear with a fat tricorder

You don't get:
    -the ranks
    -the short pants
    -the chest gear with pouches on the promo image
    Post edited by saurializard on
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I have not seen any Klingon or Romulan Outfits at all on the Exchange on my Fed despite having it set to show all regardless of usability.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns

Just to clarify, I did the test on both Holodeck for the Odyssey pack and Tribble for the Jupiter pack, and on a Caitian:

-mirror uniforms with sleeve and sleeveless versions
    -armbands
    -2 belts

But you don't get:
    -ranks

-Leeta's top
    -daggers
    -another belt

You don't get:
    -the ranks
    -the short pants

Thanks for this compilation! Here's to hoping maybe Trendy will see it, and pass it on to Cryptic! (*hint*, *hint*)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • cyllus2014cyllus2014 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I only purchased the Odyssey pack. What I got was:

3 tops, (2 sleeveless mid-drifts and one sleeved mid-drift), 1 belt (that looks a bit like a holster. Terran Tactical 2, I think.), the daggered armband (but not the daggerless armband), no rank boards, no shorts and one chest gear (a simple strap with a tricorder.)
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    cyllus2014 wrote: »
    I only purchased the Odyssey pack. What I got was:

3 tops, (2 sleeveless mid-drifts and one sleeved mid-drift), 1 belt (that looks a bit like a holster. Terran Tactical 2, I think.), the daggered armband (but not the daggerless armband), no rank boards, no shorts and one chest gear (a simple strap with a tricorder.)

That's definitely the Jupiter one, not the Odyssey, as the Odyssey pack has 10 variations of tops. I updated my previous post to add numbers.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • underdose35underdose35 Member Posts: 19 Arc User

-10 mirror uniforms, including sleeve and sleeveless versions
    -armbands
    -2 belts

But you don't get:
    -ranks

-3 versions of Leeta's top
    -daggers
    -another belt

You don't get:
    -the ranks
    -the short pants

Thanks for the list.
    So, at the moment, the outfit box marked 'Leeta's outfit' doesn't actually come with her shorts, despite showing them on the preview. I seriously hope this is a bug and not WAI - as far as I know no dev as commented one way or the other, and I want my shorts :(
  • tomoyosakagami1tomoyosakagami1 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Not only do I not have the shorts either, but I also don't have the boots.

I would assume the boots are also part of the set because it's shown in the preview for the Jupiter Terran Variant pack.

I mean it's showing what it's supposed to come with and it doesn't mention anything about having to get the standard 25th Century MU uniform as well.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    yep i have a trill with no shorts and then a human with no shorts. finally decided to blow enough on keys to get the odyssey for my main. going back on it I really don't care about the daggers, so the odyessey pack I'll get for any others
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • admiralfrayaadmiralfraya Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    OK everyone i've done some investigating.
    As i mentioned before yes i dont have what i paid for. How ever i did buy the other pack just so i could have some form of mirror outfit and guess what. the missing items appeared. so great, but not so great. after selecting the peices i wanted my character turned invisable. So really even though i have it, little point in using it.
  • tomoyosakagami1tomoyosakagami1 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Ya, I went ahead and bought the Odyssey Terran pack and it does come with the red non-colorable shorts along with the chest piece Leeta wears.

If you want to look like Mirror Leeta, then you'll need both of the MU packs. We'll just have to wait for the shorts to be colorable. The shorts are also making some of my boffs legs disappear while it appears fine for my other ones.
  • twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    But, history proves that businesses with ethics remain more than history.

I'm pretty sure this isn't true. Or maybe I'm misreading the history of the Hudson's Bay Company.
    <3
    Karma is delayed some times, but sooner or later it catches up.

In one form or another.
    *bump*

So, we're just gonna forget about this?! That's 200 frakkin' Lobi (aka 60mil for me). They need to remedy this situation, really.
    3lsZz0w.jpg