test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leeta shorts not showing up in tailor?

Comments

• warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    This whole "Mirror Uniform" stink is also a continuation of what happened in the Herald Lockbox release. In that release we had the Herald Uniform. BUT... Buying the Herald Lobi Uniform got you the Herald Light Uniform only and not the Herald Heavy Uniform. The heavy version was tied behind the Herald Armor from the Lobi Store also. And of course, buying the Herald Armor only unlocks the heavy costume and not the light.

We are in an era of STO where buying some uniform does not get you everything of that uniform. You also have to buy something else now. On top of that, uniforms have become Lobi Store stuff now, meaning single character purchases. How long has it been since the last C-Store (account / faction unlock BTW) uniform release? Hmm.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • norcaler2norcaler2 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    *bump*

So, we're just gonna forget about this?! That's 200 frakkin' Lobi (aka 60mil for me). They need to remedy this situation, really.

We'll know more with the Tribble patch and Holodeck patch notes tomorrow.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Patch Notes are up for Tomorrow. No fixes but a known issue about parts and the pips.

Nothing on Tribble though just right to Production.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • norcaler2norcaler2 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Patch Notes are up for Tomorrow. No fixes but a known issue about parts and the pips.

Callevista's been posting in the Art of STO forum that they're being fixed, so either they haven't been fixed completely or they were but not in time for the patch to be finalized.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    norcaler2 wrote: »

Callevista's been posting in the Art of STO forum that they're being fixed, so either they haven't been fixed completely or they were but not in time for the patch to be finalized.

Why, that's good enough for me. As long as they've officially acknowledged that this was a bug. and are working on it.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • jagdtier44jagdtier44 Member Posts: 376 Arc User
    norcaler2 wrote: »

does that include them putting the shorts in the leeta box or just gonna keep lying that its in there but it's really not? Same with the long sleeve jupiter jacket
  • galactickirigalactickiri Member Posts: 139 Arc User

Why, that's good enough for me. As long as they've officially acknowledged that this was a bug. and are working on it.

They're well aware of the issues with the Terran costume packs. Besides anyone else here, I submitted a ticket for the bug, and there's been up to three other threads elsewhere in the forum dedicated to all the issues we're having.

It's very random; many players like myself have bought the Leeta's Variants pack, only to find the shorts missing, but others have those, and are missing other pieces of the set. No word on how many people actually got the whole set, if anyone did, but then I don't suppose they'd be involved in these threads.
    And still no fix for the Leeta uniform. :( If they think I'm just gonna forget about it, then they are wrong; Zathras remembers.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    Yes. Yes. Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other people's needs. Very sad life. Probably have... very sad death. But... at least there is Symmetry.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    They mention clipping issues and pips but nothing, nothing about the contents of the boxes.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    And still no fix for the Leeta uniform. :( If they think I'm just gonna forget about it, then they are wrong; Zathras remembers.

Yea considering how expensive this stuff is this is really sad. :'(

I think best approach would be to force the issue. Let’s all pack our Trill and Starfleet Klingons into the stuff and turn ESD into a leg- and torso-less chamber of horrors. Should be creepy for new players to watch, fun for the rest of us and annoying for the peeps who run this game. >:)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
    They mention clipping issues and pips but nothing, nothing about the contents of the boxes.

Yeah. :("•There are numerous clipping issues with the Mirror Universe outfits as well as missing pip ranks." No mention of missing costume parts. Getting slightly worried again.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • sohtansohtan Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I had hopes for Today's update about that but looks like we'll have to wait a week (or a few) :/
  • admiralfrayaadmiralfraya Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Two weeks, No fix. and off topic just found out Mission: Skirmish is broken now too.
  • admiralfrayaadmiralfraya Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    still no fix? this says bad things if something that has cost people cash isnt getting done.
    edited February 2016
    No word about this is underwhelming.
    Post edited by sohtan on
    edited February 2016
    I picked up the Odyssey set, and everything is there; it's a pretty wide selection of costume parts. However, the hot pants are still two-tone. Bright red and dark red, with a side strip that varies in shades of yellow, and leg edging that can be white. As is, they look like athletic running shorts, but they need to open up the collar pallet for them.
    Post edited by galactickiri on
    Partial fixes on Tribble.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    Are the color palettes on the Terran Shorts corrected? What shows up in the costume packs appears to be pretty random, but everyone seems to agree the shorts only have a handful of selectable colors.
    Are the color palettes on the Terran Shorts corrected? What shows up in the costume packs appears to be pretty random, but everyone seems to agree the shorts only have a handful of selectable colors.

It has been on tribble so there is a good chance it will be in game on Thursday. :)
    animated.gif

And some of us didn't get the shorts at all. :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    No word on the Trill leg issue with the shorts?

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
    feiqa wrote: »

As a note, the vanishing legs problem also effects the female Kobali model.

They only showed up for me after buying the Odyssey set as well.

It has been on tribble so there is a good chance it will be in game on Thursday. :)

/e crossing_fingers

I heard that, yeah. Not gonna spend another 60mil on yet another pack, though, for shorts that should have been included in my Leeta outfit pack to begin with. Grrr.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,979 Arc User
    feiqa wrote: »

Check the latest release notes. :P
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
    edited February 2016
    I heard that, yeah. Not gonna spend another 60mil on yet another pack, though, for shorts that should have been included in my Leeta outfit pack to begin with. Grrr.

At least there's that option, but I won't throw EC at these packs on the exchange market, because as much I may feel Cryptic overprices many Lobi items, the ripoff effect is way, way worse from the community.

I won't just blame STO for that; in every MMO I've played, little gamer thugs always try to get what they want for as close to dirt cheap as they can, but expect you to pay until you hemorrhage for what they're selling. In general, I hate MMO server economies. Seldom are there any checks and balances to handle inflation.

But the top costume piece many associate Leeta with in the promotional artwork, including on the game client log-in and load screen art (where she's standing with the Klingon), is specifically the Terran Sierra 4 Open 1 top, which looks a lot like a sci-fi bra. That definitely is in the Odyssey pack, and it's shown in the pack description on the Lobi vendor. The Terran shorts most definitely are in the Jupiter pack (are supposed to be), and are shown in the description image.

For me it's worth getting both packs, because I feel the shorts with the Sierra 4 Open top is the best costume available for female captains and BOFFs, but I won't batter myself into EC oblivion over them. It's a lot easier for me to just toss a few $$ for Zen to open the lockboxes, at least then I get other drops along the way. I already own two more starships in the quest to get my main character into the Sierra top and shorts.
    edited February 2016

Think there is no need for that. The fact that shorts and the pictured top are missing from the leeta box of the mirror outfit made it into the “know issues” section of today’s patch.

Think the solution of it will be that the shorts are included in both boxes eventually. :)
    Post edited by peterconnorfirst on
    animated.gif
    Now it's under "Known Issues" on patch notes... at least.

"The “Terran Empire Jupiter Outfit (Leeta’s Variants)” outfit box is missing a shorts option and upper piece as shown in its image."