Install Arc

Leeta shorts not showing up in tailor?

1235»

Comments

• meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    And some of us didn't get the shorts at all. :P

They only showed up for me after buying the Odyssey set as well.

I heard that, yeah. Not gonna spend another 60mil on yet another pack, though, for shorts that should have been included in my Leeta outfit pack to begin with. Grrr.

Think there is no need for that. The fact that shorts and the pictured top are missing from the leeta box of the mirror outfit made it into the “know issues” section of today’s patch.

Think the solution of it will be that the shorts are included in both boxes eventually. :)

Wonderful! :) Thanks for the heads-up!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    sohtan wrote: »
    Now it's under "Known Issues" on patch notes... at least.

"The “Terran Empire Jupiter Outfit (Leeta’s Variants)” outfit box is missing a shorts option and upper piece as shown in its image."

Well that's good news.

However, I feel a bit bad for those who went out and bought the other pack just to get their "missing" shorts.
    I think those lobi's should be refunded to those players.

(I only bought the Leeta Variant myself) but would be upset if I'd wasted Lobi on the other pack for no reason other then to obtain the shorts.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Ok a lot of cool fixes already happened here.

I still experience clipping issues with male torsos when wearing the terran outfits though. Also the Klingon bridge officer of my FEDeration character still loses her entire torso when selecting any of the sleeveless versions of the tops. :/
    Post edited by peterconnorfirst on
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated