What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leeta shorts not showing up in tailor?

Comments

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    artan42 wrote: »
    @thay8472

What's in the Jupiter pack? Are the pieces combinable with the standard Jupiter uniforms? Can those arm daggers be worn on any top? Hot-shorts for guys?

The Mirror Oddy pack

-Oddy Short/Long Sleeves
    -Mirror Belt
    -Antares 01/03/04 Short/Long Sleeve
    -Sierra 02/03 Short Long Sleeve

-Leeta Uniform Pack-

Jupiter 01 Short Sleeve
    Jupiter 04 Short/Long Sleeve
    Chest Pieces
    Belt Pieces
    Arm Daggers/bands

---

All the chest pieces come under 'Bare Chest' or something like that.

Thank you for the list there. :)

However I find it somewhat too cryptic from cryptic to release two separate packs to be able to make one authentic outfit. Never mind.
    So, not only are the KDF & Rom versions worthless, the one one that had any sort of appeal, the Terran Empire versions, are bugged to hell or limited in options. Interesting...

Erm, so cryptically the new stuff released is also brok…. gahhh. Never mind!
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,130 Arc User
    Hang on... I screwed up...

It's Antares 3/4 and Sierra 3/4
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • bardbrain#1199 bardbrain Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I think it's reasonable to suggest that anything in the promo picture that you can't recreate is a bug.

The shorts are black in the promo picture, for example. The picture also shows the rank insignia (which is epaulets and not pips, like Enterprise). The epaulets were even usable as rank insignia for this costume on The Foundry for awhile (along with a midriff baring Krenim uniform).

I'm holding off on buying this until there's clarification of what SHOULD be there and that a fix is planned.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Hang on... I screwed up...

It's Antares 3/4 and Sierra 3/4

Alls cool I probably end up getting both packs but really would want to work it all. :)

I intend to use the Oddi version for my mirror character as basis. He is male however his bridge crew is composed of Trill, Bajoran and Klingon fems (WITH LEGS!) so would be sad if cryptic does not get that part right.
    Post edited by peterconnorfirst on
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    They are in there. Under the 'Tight Pants' category.

"Yes sir, Captain Tightpants!"

LOL, who'd have thought I'd ever be able to apply this Firefly quote in STO one day!? :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,661 Arc User
    I picked it up for my joined trill, no shorts, a open and closed option the nice thing is that I WAS able to change the colors to Science Blue
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • admiralfrayaadmiralfraya Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I picked it up for my joined trill, no shorts, a open and closed option the nice thing is that I WAS able to change the colors to Science Blue

Same problem, got the pack on a Jioned Trill and only the top is avaliable. tried to see if my boffs were different and turns out couldnt get it on them either.
  • bhicks5bhicks5 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    From what I've read on a few threads the packs seem to be pretty bugged right now. I got them for my boffs and seemed to have everything fine, but I can't change the hotpants color from red.
  • lonowenlonowen Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I've got the Leetah outfit, but the hotpants aren't showing up at all in the available choices. This protects the modesty of my all-female cast of bridge officers, much to my own frustration.
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    Doubly glad I saved my Lobi then for the Temporal Dread...

I half considered holding off for the terran outfits.

Likewise, now I forsee the prices dropping some on the Exchange
  • bhicks5bhicks5 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    lonowen wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I've got the Leetah outfit, but the hotpants aren't showing up at all in the available choices. This protects the modesty of my all-female cast of bridge officers, much to my own frustration.

Mine were under "Uniform - Pants Tight".
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,364 Community Moderator
    bhicks5 wrote: »
    lonowen wrote: »

Mine were under "Uniform - Pants Tight".

Huh... I might have to check that category again. I might have missed it in the LONG list of pants options I have due to being a Costume Fiend.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • pfreemanpfreeman Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    I'd like to voice my concurrence that the Leeta hotpants are not unlocking on my character either after buying the pack. I check the "Uniform - Pants Tight" a few times for them; safe to say they're not there. I'd like them or my Lobi back!

peter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,364 Community Moderator
    pfreeman wrote: »
    I'd like to voice my concurrence that the Leeta hotpants are not unlocking on my character either after buying the pack. I check the "Uniform - Pants Tight" a few times for them; safe to say they're not there. I'd like them or my Lobi back!

peter

I found out from someone in a Colony Invasion that the Leeta Shorts are in fact NOT in the Jupiter box, but the Odyssey box.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • norcaler2norcaler2 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

peter

I found out from someone in a Colony Invasion that the Leeta Shorts are in fact NOT in the Jupiter box, but the Odyssey box.

Something I only just discovered a little while ago while altering costumes on the BOFFs of the character who has the Odyssey box.
    As soon as the price comes down on the Odyssey box on the Exchange, I'm getting it.
    As soon as the price comes down on the Odyssey box on the Exchange, I'm getting it.

I'd advise waiting for a bug fix with the next patch. There's a few pieces that were teased in the blog and with the picture you get with right-clicking the boxes that aren't showing up.
    Like the rank set?
    Like the rank set?

And the knife.
    Well... as my main is female, its working just fine. But I can understand.
  • jagdtier44jagdtier44 Member Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    When are they going to fix this? The box clearly shows you get the shorts.. this is pretty much false advertising, I bought keys to get the set cause it had Leeta's outfits in it.. and Im not getting what it was said to contain

edit: also should come with a sleeved version of the jupiter 1
  • galactickirigalactickiri Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    They are in there. Under the 'Tight Pants' category.

No, they're not. I asked in channels, and most people say that's where they are. They're not, but I checked all categories for Lower, and the item (Leeta's shorts for female characters, and full length pants for males) cannot be found in the tailor editor.

I can see now, by the posts here, that others are having serious issues with this costume set; merciantroooper can access the shorts/pants, but not the dagger (Terran Empire) arm badge. I most definitely can select the armband, but not the shorts or pants.

And for general information; I tried accessing all the pieces on male and female Federation characters, so everything should definitely be in there.
    I think it's reasonable to suggest that anything in the promo picture that you can't recreate is a bug.

The shorts are black in the promo picture, for example. The picture also shows the rank insignia (which is epaulets and not pips, like Enterprise). The epaulets were even usable as rank insignia for this costume on The Foundry for awhile (along with a midriff baring Krenim uniform).

I'm holding off on buying this until there's clarification of what SHOULD be there and that a fix is planned.

What should be there is the entire costume for Leeta, and everyone knows what that looks like by now. Right-clicking the costume set on the Lobi vendor shows that to be the case. Being as one player or another that posted on this thread can't access random pieces of the set, that seems to be a bug. Almost definitely.

And must agree on the shorts; only two colors available is pretty ridiculous; everything else in the set has the full color pallet available, as is the case with the vast majority of costume items.

• alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    I've heard that they come with Odyssey box too. If that's a bug, I'm sure a lot have already bought that costume specifically for the shorts. If it is removed, does that mean we will lose the costume piece as soon as we change it at the tailor? That wouldn't be fair either at this point, WAI or not.

Not to derail, but shouldn't the Leeta uniform also be available to all factions given that the Paradox is Mirror universe and comes with the same skin for all, meaning it is no more or less out of place to have a Fed Mirror uniform on a non-Fed than a Terran ship on a non-Fed? She is boss of the entire Terran thing, no different than Iconians and Herald costumes.

I'm not saying it must be so, cause I don't know how suitable, or out of place, Leeta uniforms on KDF or Roms would look, but just trying to understand the reasoning behind making a costume Fed-only while the rest get their own Odyssey pack-equivalent faction ones but no Boss costume or close variant of it as if Feds single-handedly took out the Mirror Invasion and then went on to enjoy the spoils of war to show off to their 'subordinate' factions.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿

peter

Then, either a bug or false advertising. I'll sit and wait for a resolution to this, and for Cryptic to do the right thing.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User

peter

Then, either a bug or false advertising. I'll sit and wait for a resolution to this, and for Cryptic to do the right thing.

Me too. Paid like 60 mil for the Leeta outfit (yes, too much, of course: but I want what was advertised).
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    i stated it yesterday, 80 million is insane for an outfit, but thats the prices that are there unfortunately.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Well prices on the Exchange are NOT going down but up. This should have been a C-Store Bundle like the Enterprise Era Bundle (which includes Mirror Uniform Unlocks), maybe around 1,500 Zen. This one character, buy two items, in the Lobi Store is overboard especially since what people expect to be there per pictures is not. Using a conversion of 20 Zen per Lobi, you are talking about 4,000 to 7,000 Zen for a one character costume unlock - more than a three ship T6 Account-wide unlock.

They pulled the same cr*p with the Jem'hadar Outfit. The Jem'hadar Upgrade pack in the Lobi Store was 150 Lobi. That upgraded the Shield, Armor, and Rifle from Mk XI to Mk XII, and you got the Costume Unlock.

When the new Upgrade System was introduced they pulled that package and said you can upgrade the Ground Set via Item Upgrades instead (and screwed up the Rifle by turning it, if you had already purchased that Bundle, from Mk XII VR to Mk XII Rare). The Costume Unlock was now by itself but went from 150 Lobi (Bundle) to 200 Lobi (Costume Unlock Only).

By the way, Porthos is going for around 120 Million EC on the Exchange now. Good little doggy, you cost more than some Lobi Ships.
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    I've heard that they come with Odyssey box too. If that's a bug, I'm sure a lot have already bought that costume specifically for the shorts. If it is removed, does that mean we will lose the costume piece as soon as we change it at the tailor? That wouldn't be fair either at this point, WAI or not.

Not to derail, but shouldn't the Leeta uniform also be available to all factions given that the Paradox is Mirror universe and comes with the same skin for all, meaning it is no more or less out of place to have a Fed Mirror uniform on a non-Fed than a Terran ship on a non-Fed? She is boss of the entire Terran thing, no different than Iconians and Herald costumes.

I'm not saying it must be so, cause I don't know how suitable, or out of place, Leeta uniforms on KDF or Roms would look, but just trying to understand the reasoning behind making a costume Fed-only while the rest get their own Odyssey pack-equivalent faction ones but no Boss costume or close variant of it as if Feds single-handedly took out the Mirror Invasion and then went on to enjoy the spoils of war to show off to their 'subordinate' factions.

Why the big deal with two Lobi packs anyway? The TOS and Enterprise-era Terran packs went to the Zen market...they were perfectly fine; you got exactly what was advertised.

This should be no different.

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Also, the Leeta Boff, if you got it, is all Factions and you cannot edit her in any manner.

They went to the C-Store after being in the Lobi Store?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns