test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Leeta shorts not showing up in tailor?

So I got the Leeta outfit from the lobi store, but all im seeing are the jupiter tops. The shorts are advertised in the pic, but im not finding them. Anyone else?
1e3sni150tar.jpg

Comments

• Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    LOL, hilarious if true. The shorts were the reason people wanted the Terran Empire uniforms to begin with.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,896 Arc User
    is the box live? or is that on Tribble?
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    jagdtier44jagdtier44 Member Posts: 376 Arc User
    yeah moe than a bit cheesed off atm.. Just the tops
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,110 Arc User
    They are in there. Under the 'Tight Pants' category.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    pennylongpennylong Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    I don't see them under tight pants, I'm using a joined trill on mine.
  • Options
    lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,409 Arc User
    Human here.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • Options
    spiraling1spiraling1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I also have a joined trill and I do not have the shorts option either
  • Options
    notoryus7notoryus7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    I do not have them either. The shorts do not show up as an option for my joined trill or my human bridge officers.
  • Options
    UfaVVUZ.jpg
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,409 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    UfaVVUZ.jpg

I dont doubt you hun, but they are not there for me. I have looked through the entire tailor 5 times now.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    thay8472 wrote: »
    UfaVVUZ.jpg

Oh my...
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    Hope you like that red colour. That's all you get :open_mouth:
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    Just out of interest did you get both sets?
  • Options
    I just tested, you need both sets to unlock and the trills legs are invisible lol
  • Options
    ellyashtearellyashtear Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    wow, this sux... Lobi Store, only one color, and Trill can't use... so not cool...
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,572 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Everyone who's bought them should file a bug report and check the bug subforum for a thread to post in.

Who wears short shorts
    We wear short shorts, they're such short shorts
    We like short shorts

... but not if you're a Trill :(

https://youtu.be/UcvjXAtzaMU
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Bad enough these options are separated, but there's no customization either? Ugh...

I only have the Leeta costume pack. Does the regular mirror universe pack come with everything else that's missing? You know, the stuff Mirror Leeta actually wore in-game?
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    hypl wrote: »
    but there's no customization either? Ugh...

Yeah, glad I read the forums first. I see no need for these costume packs, if there's no meaningful customization.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    @thay8472

What's in the Jupiter pack? Are the pieces combinable with the standard Jupiter uniforms? Can those arm daggers be worn on any top? Hot-shorts for guys?​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    artan42 wrote: »
    @thay8472

What's in the Jupiter pack? Are the pieces combinable with the standard Jupiter uniforms? Can those arm daggers be worn on any top? Hot-shorts for guys?​​

The accessories (arm bands, daggers, chest, belt, etc) can be worn freely with other costume options. The Terran variants of uniforms are listed under the bare category when you select uppers.

The Jupiter pack contains sleeveless Jupiter 1 and sleeve/non-sleeve Jupiter 4. Interesting to note that Leeta wore a sleeved version of Jupiter 1, which is NOT in this pack.

• Options
    berahtberaht Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    How do I get ahold of the top which is the leftmost out of these:
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/arc/4e/8d/4e8d57470223f971f1c52ae3e95ecaf61453829459.png

Sense would dictate it would be the odyssey uniform, but the preview shows something different.
    6e5OTnq.png
  • Options
    underdose35underdose35 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Alien character checking in, just bought Terran empire jupiter outfit (Leeta's variants), no shorts showing up in tailor. Considering they are blatently displayed in the info pop up for that box, I'm hoping this is just an easily fixed bug, because I am not at all pleased right now.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    So, not only are the KDF & Rom versions worthless, the one one that had any sort of appeal, the Terran Empire versions, are bugged to hell or limited in options. Interesting...
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    cyllus2014cyllus2014 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Joined trill here. Bought the Terran Jupiter set. No shorts, in spite of them being clearly shown in the description.
    Post edited by cyllus2014 on
  • Options
    norcaler2norcaler2 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    The preview for the Ody showed the shoulder boards and dagger, but I have access to neither.
  • Options
    underdose35underdose35 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    Alien character checking in, just bought Terran empire jupiter outfit (Leeta's variants), no shorts showing up in tailor. Considering they are blatently displayed in the info pop up for that box, I'm hoping this is just an easily fixed bug, because I am not at all pleased right now.

Being Alien could be the issue. I've seen that happen a few times with various pieces.... for some unknown reason, aliens are restricted in using certain items.

It could be, and if it is I sure hope they fix it soon, but it also doesn't show up for my bridge officers, regardless of race.

Not exactly a satisfactory purchase so far.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    artan42 wrote: »
    @thay8472

The Mirror Oddy pack

-Oddy Short/Long Sleeves
    -Mirror Belt
    -Antares 03/04 Short/Long Sleeve
    -Sierra 03/04 Short Long Sleeve

-Leeta Uniform Pack-

Jupiter 01 Short Sleeve
    Jupiter 04 Short/Long Sleeve
    Chest Pieces
    Belt Pieces
    Arm Daggers/bands

---

All the chest pieces come under 'Bare Chest' or something like that.

Post edited by thay8472 on
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Only 2 shades of red available with no other color options? What's the point?
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    merciantrooopermerciantroooper Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    I have the shorts but no rank options or dagger armband. And I have bought both packs so it just seems very broken.

Edit: After checking on of my female alien officers, I can equip the dagger armband on them with the Mirror Ody tops. But when it comes to my male char, I can only equip the dagger on my non-mirror uniforms. When I select the Mirror uniforms it dissapears from the arm attach menu. How is it possible to realease a uniform pack THIS broken! O.o