test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled AccountServer Restart and Network Update

Comments

• Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    can some body tell me how long it wil take like an hour or longer becoase aboud a hour i need to eat

Trendy said an hour - launcher says two - we're 1 hr 45 mins in so I'm inclined to believe ~15 more minutes :)
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    can some body tell me how long it wil take like an hour or longer becoase aboud a hour i need to eat

Trendy said an hour - launcher says two - we're 1 hr 45 mins in so I'm inclined to believe ~15 more minutes :)
    I'm still monitoring. Apparently while they did say one hour, they're looking at a potential extension due to not being able to connect to a tracker.
  • Options
    duddutcher#4834 duddutcher Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    > @fiberteksyfir said:
    > duddutcher duddutcher#4834
    >
    > wrote: »
    >
    > can some body tell me how long it wil take like an hour or longer becoase aboud a hour i need to eat
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Trendy said an hour - launcher says two - we're 1 hr 45 mins in so I'm inclined to believe ~15 more minutes :)

thx for the clearniss i rally diddnt know whit al those world time things
  • Options

I'm still monitoring. Apparently while they did say one hour, they're looking at a potential extension due to not being able to connect to a tracker.

Bugger.. :) thanks for the reply!
  • Options
    > @pwlaughingtrendy said:
    > fiberteksyfir wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    > can some body tell me how long it wil take like an hour or longer becoase aboud a hour i need to eat
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Trendy said an hour - launcher says two - we're 1 hr 45 mins in so I'm inclined to believe ~15 more minutes :)
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm still monitoring. Apparently while they did say one hour, they're looking at a potential extension due to not being able to connect to a tracker.

ok but i do not rally know what you mean "potential extension due to not being able to connect to a tracker."
  • Options
    stobg2015stobg2015 Member Posts: 800 Arc User
    Just weighing in with my appreciation for Trendy's role in looking out for the players, even though I'm at work and wouldn't be playing anyhow.

Also shaking my head at people who think it's a great idea to be obnoxious to the folks who are trying to help them.
    (The Guy Formerly And Still Known As Bluegeek)
  • Options
    jgilljgill Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Do we know what the current ETA is on the Reboot pwlaughingtrendy?
  • Options
    kdaaronkdaaron Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    > @duddutcher#4834 said:
    > ok but i do not rally know what you mean "potential extension due to not being able to connect to a tracker."

sigh dude enough.

it means they're extending the duration of the maintenance because of some problems.
    My goal is to build the strongest ship in the federation fleet
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    ok but i do not rally know what you mean "potential extension due to not being able to connect to a tracker."

Dude, be glad we're getting updates for once. Used to be we had to go to the Neverwinter forums to get any sort of updates on delays.
  • Options
    thecallup1thecallup1 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    doyouw wrote: »
    swamarian wrote: »
    szim wrote: »
    They are doing accountserver and network maintenance. They won't be fixing bugs today.

I'm sure that they'll be fixing bugs today. They just won't be patching. (Or maybe they're having an early Halloween, and getting drunk on pumpkin vodka.)

as long as they dont start drinking my
    2x Voh'dka
    1x Smir'noff
    1x Amah'retto

(in game chars)

;)

Don't forget your Melchizedek!
  • Options
    doyouwdoyouw Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    im new here so plz dont ban me if i ask does any one know when the accound server thingy is back on i wanne play dis game real bad i got it yesterdayand killd some bork and safed some peapol and does any one know the anwser on the things i aks in my first post

Best post ever!
    Dyslexus of Brog would be proud! :s

I had trouble understanding and answering him earlier but knowing he's not english native helped me avoiding making fun of him.
    I think that's called leniency !

Now you can try speaking Dutch (duddutcher) or even French (me) or even spanish german, etc and see how people will make fun of you ;)
    Dark Side (KDF)
    HOUSE OF BORG
    "I am FLATULUS of Borg, Resistance if Futile! Prepare to pull my finger!"

cube.jpg
  • Options
    lucho80 wrote: »

Dude, be glad we're getting updates for once. Used to be we had to go to the Neverwinter forums to get any sort of updates on delays.
    Those were dark times.
  • Options
    thecallup1 wrote: »
    swamarian wrote: »
    szim wrote: »
    They are doing accountserver and network maintenance. They won't be fixing bugs today.

I'm sure that they'll be fixing bugs today. They just won't be patching. (Or maybe they're having an early Halloween, and getting drunk on pumpkin vodka.)

as long as they dont start drinking my
    2x Voh'dka
    1x Smir'noff
    1x Amah'retto

(in game chars)

;)

Don't forget your Melchizedek!

NOW WE KNOW !!! ;)
    Dark Side (KDF)
    HOUSE OF BORG

cube.jpg
  • Options
    lucho80 wrote: »

Those were dark times.

In the before time, the long-long ago [seasonally appropriate analogy FTW :) ]
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    im new here so plz dont ban me if i ask does any one know when the accound server thingy is back on i wanne play dis game real bad i got it yesterdayand killd some bork and safed some peapol and does any one know the anwser on the things i aks in my first post

Best post ever!

I had trouble understanding and answering him earlier but knowing he's not english native helped me avoiding making fun of him.

Now you can try speaking Dutch (duddutcher) or even French (me) or even spanish german, etc and see how people will make fun of you ;)

Nah. But by the same token, being a monolingual dumb*** means that I wouldn't even try posting on a a website that doesn't communicate in the only language my tiny brain can comprehend,

indeed, then what are you still doing here sir ? :p

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Grammar+TRIBBLE
    Dark Side (KDF)
    HOUSE OF BORG

cube.jpg
  • Options
    therealgurutherealguru Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    Dear Cryptic, living in europe each time you made a maintenance, it occurs for me in the afternoon. Could you sometimes made them at an earlier time that I could be able to play in the afternoon ?
    Thanx
    My Dm videos - My Yt channel

My Wordpress Blog - Blogger

In Space, drinking or piloting, you must choose ! If you drink, put on the autopilot ;)
  • Options
    moofrymoofry Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    This is probably what the devs are up to. :)

"]reverse-3g601665550_zps9f2b02e6.gif
    This feels like STO sometimes lol
  • Options
    moofry wrote: »
    This is probably what the devs are up to. :)

"]reverse-3g601665550_zps9f2b02e6.gif

Or this ..
    geZikVq.png

heh had to :) Just cracking though - I'm sure they'll get it fixed expediently, network problems are not always easily resolved.
  • Options
    STO Unlocked!
  • Options
    > @doyouw said:
    > reyan01 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    > im new here so plz dont ban me if i ask does any one know when the accound server thingy is back on i wanne play dis game real bad i got it yesterdayand killd some bork and safed some peapol and does any one know the anwser on the things i aks in my first post
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Best post ever!
    > Dyslexus of Brog would be proud! :s
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I had trouble understanding and answering him earlier but knowing he's not english native helped me avoiding making fun of him.
    > I think that's called leniency !
    >
    > Now you can try speaking Dutch (duddutcher) or even French (me) or even spanish german, etc and see how people will make fun of you ;)

thx for the help and now i wil talk some dutch wie dit leest en snapt kan nederlands deze taal is voor veel niet makkelijk te spreken door bij voor beeld de G die op een andere manier uitspreken dan de rest van de wereld So dont complain plz im not as good at english than you are but im at liest traying to learn it i would say go to you tube type vakogames and try to understand it. and doyouw again thx
  • Options
    moofrymoofry Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Yay! Thanks trendy!
    This feels like STO sometimes lol
  • Options

Best post ever!

Nah. But by the same token, being a monolingual dumb*** means that I wouldn't even try posting on a a website that doesn't communicate in the only language my tiny brain can comprehend,

indeed, then what are you still doing here sir ? :p

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Grammar+TRIBBLE

Why do we have skulls on our caps?
    Are we the baddies?
  • Options
    > @doyouw said:
    > reyan01 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    > im new here so plz dont ban me if i ask does any one know when the accound server thingy is back on i wanne play dis game real bad i got it yesterdayand killd some bork and safed some peapol and does any one know the anwser on the things i aks in my first post
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Best post ever!
    > Dyslexus of Brog would be proud! :s
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I had trouble understanding and answering him earlier but knowing he's not english native helped me avoiding making fun of him.
    > I think that's called leniency !
    >
    > Now you can try speaking Dutch (duddutcher) or even French (me) or even spanish german, etc and see how people will make fun of you ;)

thx for the help and now i wil talk some dutch wie dit leest en snapt kan nederlands deze taal is voor veel niet makkelijk te spreken door bij voor beeld de G die op een andere manier uitspreken dan de rest van de wereld So dont complain plz im not as good at english than you are but im at liest traying to learn it i would say go to you tube type vakogames and try to understand it. and doyouw again thx

anytime sir ! ;)
    Dark Side (KDF)
    HOUSE OF BORG

cube.jpg
  • Options
    donaldray1971donaldray1971 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    still seems to be busted. "Attemtping to connect to controller tracker...." ?
  • Options
    element300element300 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Attempting to connect to controller tracker..................................For 10 minutes now.
  • Options
    STO Unlocked!

Copied and confirmed, I am signed in!
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    STO Unlocked!

Still can't connect to the tracker.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    donaldray1971donaldray1971 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    hope we can find that controller tracker soon
  • Options
    rhodgherrhodgher Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Same here. Seems the mentioned tracker problem isn't solved afterall.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Even the word 'overseeing' gets misinterpreted as 'managing' and thus twisted into an argument proposing that I'm managing the process thereof. Really as 'overseeing' I'm monitoring it, constantly in talks with the engineers as well as other folks in the building and gathering status check-ins for my consumption. But all it takes is the twisting of the connotation of one word to grossly change the entire course of a thread and try to pick a fight with an Admin at 6AM.

Bravo, you earned your ban.

I think this is just code for her saying ever 5 minutes: "Are we there yet?!"
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.