test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Havelock's Tailor and Costume Issues

Comments

• gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    callevista wrote: »
    Regarding missing arms and chest on Reman Females while wearing the Iconian Vests: I have sent a fix for the Reman Females for every version of the Iconian Vests. Once verified, this fix should hit the servers soon.

As for the Kobali costume being available again, I have sent this request to our game designers and producers.

@callevista, Thank you...I can confirm that this fix works. :)

All you have to do is go to the tailor and reselect the vest, and you're good to go. :D

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • teck6teck6 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    It would appear that the LOD for the Herald Tactical Armor set is a bugged at a distance. The head turns invisible at around 20 meters from a subject wearing the armor. Has anyone else noticed this bug? I saw it on two male characters, I cannot comment on female characters.

I didn't buy the armor myself so I can't do extensive testing.
  • sharksinspacesharksinspace Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    I just discovered that the loincloth on the Herald Thrall outfit can't be accessed on the Harness or Heavy options even if you have the armor and the costume, even though the Thrall NPCs have the loincloth with the harness. I'm not sure if its a glitch or an intentional thing to make it easier to keep the pieces separate when somebody doesn't have both sets.
  • dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Finally bought the Mercenary outfit during this sale, since it has been made available in Uniform, only to find out that the Jacket is only available in Off Duty for my female Romulan. It's available in Uniform for male boffs, however, and all of the lower options are available to her.

Is this thread the right place to report issues with the Romulan storyline boffs? I've noticed some things when editing them:
    • Tovan Khev's upper changes entirely, to one of the armors. I think it's been recategorized to Jacket Loose since I got him?
    • Satra's fingerless gloves get removed, aren't an option.
    • Veril's loincloth belt disappears, also isn't an option.

(And I'll just request again unlocking these boffs' unique pieces for all Romulan/Remans. If we want to "upgrade" them to higher quality boffs, we lose these pieces for good since they can't be reclaimed.)
    Post edited by dragonsbrethren on
    I see Captain Leeta's Short Flared hairstyle has been added for Federation characters. Could this also be unlocked for Romulans? I've been wanting a mid length hairstyle like this.
  • zebulongileszebulongiles Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    On my KDF allied Reman, my liberated Borg Reman male is not able to use the Reman Klingon uniform pieces. Is there a fix in the works for that yet? I made a post earlier in this thread if that helps. I don't know who else might be experiencing the same issue?
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,737 Community Moderator
    edited November 2015
    [quote="zebulongiles;12765429"]On my KDF allied Reman, my liberated Borg Reman male is not able to use the Reman Klingon uniform pieces. Is there a fix in the works for that yet? I made a post earlier in this thread if that helps. I don't know who else might be experiencing the same issue?[/quote]

I've been having that same problem since LoR. It's very frustrating. :(
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • mindfreakmagicmindfreakmagic Member Posts: 2
    Is it a bug that my Federation aligned Romulans cannot use Seven of Nine's face attachment? Every other part of her outfit is available for use besides that one piece. My characters that I am trying to use it on is Amy@mindfreakmagic and Isabel@mindfreakmagic. (Although my other Federation Romulan female cannot use it either)

Hopefully this gets resolved, thank you if it gets looked into!
  • skymagus00skymagus00 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    I've been collecting a few issues again. Firstly, my Fed alien Cyba Zero (@skymagus00) has only the right iconian wristpiece (no left) with club wear, which also clips, and she broke another hairstyle - soft curls 01:

http://i.imgur.com/VsYKmrr.jpg

Also, an old ongoing thing is in her usual bald form, her horns can be seen doing an interesting iconian 'floating parts' thing from behind (actually kind of cool with the thrall set). The orange ring marks a tiny spot where the scrolling circuits overlay occasionally shows through the neck/chest piece:

http://i.imgur.com/ChDKuaM.jpg

Meanwhile, kudos on making the thrall outfit parts usable in the uniform tab! :) However, Skyborne Nemesor (Rom-Fed alien) has some clipping with her TOS Romulan outfit:

http://i.imgur.com/wiomgCf.jpg (The dark shoulder is noticable by the glowing trim abruptly vanishing. Also, recolouring said trim in all places seems to have little effect on its colour, possibly due to a very heavy purple/pink bias; even when selecting colours like green or blue, it remains pink or purple.)
    http://i.imgur.com/2hEvBih.jpg

(The hanging sash and kit belt clip too, but are passable.)
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Okay, this would probably classify as a problem...

I recently acquired a new BOff on one of my characters (Character is Jathan@turbomagnus BOff is Pentara), the BOff is a female Romulan Science Officer... I went to the tailor to change her outfit and the 'Belt - Romulan Tal Shiar Lieutenant' seems to be clipping with the 'Uniform - Jacket Loose - Romulan Tal Shiar' upper. I ran through various settings for ribs, waist, stomach and hips, but it had no effect, the belt continued to clip in four places - the front just under the buckle (where the three 'straps' of the belt are supposed to meet), the center of the back right in the middle of the waist strap, and along the bottom edge of the waist strap on either side (left and right)
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 539 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I'm still not able to rename costumes in the tailor with my Caitian (M'iaria@AuroraKet), it continues to say 'Invalid costume parts' for completely valid costumes that I have on all my other feds. The only difference is the tail.

I'm pretty certain it's related to that somehow, since resetting it doesn't fix it the way it does other costumes elsealt.

This has also been going on for multiple years though, so... *shrug* doubt it'll ever get fixed.​​
    Post edited by tasshena on
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    Is it a bug that my Federation aligned Romulans cannot use Seven of Nine's face attachment? Every other part of her outfit is available for use besides that one piece. My characters that I am trying to use it on is Amy@mindfreakmagic and Isabel@mindfreakmagic. (Although my other Federation Romulan female cannot use it either)

For some weird reason the eyepiece has never been available except for true Fed chars. But that includes allied boffs on FedRoms.... NOT FedRoms themselves, but their allied boffs. So if your FedRom has a Vulcan science officer... that can use it. But not a Romulan.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    So are Ferengi not allowed to use rep armor helmets?
    I just tried using the counter command armor's helmet, but there's no option for it.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
    So are Ferengi not allowed to use rep armor helmets?
    I just tried using the counter command armor's helmet, but there's no option for it.

I suspect it's because they're too un-accommodating of Ferengi ears, to look right. :(

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    It would seem that fleet insignias are not visible on the Fleet Researcher uniform available from the Research Lab holding. Could this be addressed please?
    T93uSC8.jpg
    edited December 2015
    That reminds me, on the Spire/Dyson uniform, pretty much all commbadges clip on my Cardassian (alien) male. I would really like to be able to add a commbadge.

• zebulongileszebulongiles Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    On my Vulcan Engineer Delta Recruit character (Volaak) I have the Iconian set, most pieces show up and work on the off duty option, but the Iconian Orb for the Shoulder Pad Right doesn't show up, only on the Shoulder Pad Left. Both Iconian Orb's show up on the Iconian Vest uniform option, also same with the Club Wear uniform option, the Iconian Orb only shows up on the Shoulder Pad Left, but not the right side. Same with the Formal Wear, Iconian Orb only shows up as an option on the Shoulder Pad Left, not the right.

I'm going to guess? If I may, that it seems to be a bug that the Iconian Orb option shows up on one side, but not the other due to it being a bug, and both Left and Right Iconian Orbs should be there? Where both show up on the Iconian Vest, and one side(Iconian Orb on left side) shows up on the other uniform types it seems to be valid for, except the normal uniform (none of the Iconian Vest options show up for that), or both for the Iconian Vest uniform option.

I wanted to have the Iconian Orbs on both shoulder pads on the winter uniform I made, but currently not able to use both sides. The Iconian Vest uniform mode does work correctly though. :)

Thank you for your hard work. :)
    edited December 2015
    I just noticed the new Tights Shiny option for Bare Legs in the Skirts category after seeing it being used by other players -- it's a wonderful addition! However, it seems to have only been enabled for certain skirts. It's unavailable with the following:
    • Dyson Sphere
    • Formal
    • Romulan 23rd Century
    • Short Angled
    • Starfleet Academy
    • TOS Mini
    • TOS Mini Split

It's also missing from Shorts Rolled, only mentioning those since Stockings is an option for them, as weird as that is.

Seems to affect all races and factions equally. I couldn't find a single case were it was missing for a certain skirt on one of my characters but available for another.

Submitted in-game as ticket ID #3,855,632.
  • themartianthemartian Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    Any word on when the KDF are going to see their uniform colour palette expanded? I do consider that much beige to be a bug. Especially for an Orion.
    My alt army:
    K'ymara, Orion Engineer. Caedera of Borg, Liberated Borg Tactical, Elyza Vix, Joined Trill Scientist. Christina Bellona, Augmented Human Tactical.
    T'Lana, Vulcan Scientist. Arbol, Martian Tactical. Ayzer Bryn, Joined Trill Engineer. Hawke, Betazoid Scientist. Karna Valkras, Klingon Engineer. Beth Parker, Human Tactical
    Sarel, Romulan Engineer (Federation). Yazuri, Reman Scientist (KDF)
  • willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    I am a bit confused about a few Uniforms/costumes: T'Pol, Seven of Nine, Counselor Troi, TOS Mirror and Mercenary

Some of my Fed (and KDF) Toons have the Borg Hands (from Sevens costume) but not the Borg Implants (that goes for my Orions and embassy Romulans)

Some of my KDF toons have access to Counselor Trois Boots but not the rest of the uniform, same for the mercenary Uniform. the belts are available but the rest is not.

Also some of my KFD toons can use the Mirror universe Belt/sash but not the MU uniform. Why are some parts of those Uniforms available cross-faction but not the Rest? and why are some parts (like the Borg implants) available for some Races and not for others (Like Sevens Borg implants)

I think since none of those are pure Starfleet /KFD/Romulan uniforms all of them (mirror, T'Pol, Seven, Mercenary) should be available for all FActions and Races

For some weird reason the eyepiece has never been available except for true Fed chars. But that includes allied boffs on FedRoms.... NOT FedRoms themselves, but their allied boffs. So if your FedRom has a Vulcan science officer... that can use it. But not a Romulan.

I think if a Toon can wear the "glove" and the uniform they should have access to the Exepeice too. THat would be a good thing.

Another thing (still) would be if Orions had access to the Bikini without loincloth again. So they could use just the Belt, combine it with the Bikini, (with or without loincloth) or even wear it as a normal belt like some NPCs at Club 47
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    Fed TNG Movie badge STILL clips through female breats if they go over about 50% on the slider. TNG series badge does adjust, but at the high end of the slider still clips a bit.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited January 2016
    The Fleet Dyson2 uniforms' chest, the ones that are opened, don't have the skin texture for female Liberated Borg Klingons, it's just empty space.

Some multi-faction uniforms (Intel, Dyson etc.) don't have a multi-faction palette, so Klingons get lumbered with their boring one while Federation players don't. Since some of them are paid for (and the others are earned in game) it feels like Klingon players are getting less for the same input.
    My alt army:
    K'ymara, Orion Engineer. Caedera of Borg, Liberated Borg Tactical, Elyza Vix, Joined Trill Scientist. Christina Bellona, Augmented Human Tactical.
    T'Lana, Vulcan Scientist. Arbol, Martian Tactical. Ayzer Bryn, Joined Trill Engineer. Hawke, Betazoid Scientist. Karna Valkras, Klingon Engineer. Beth Parker, Human Tactical
    edited January 2016
    The Orion Rings Wrist option only has two palette entries, but actually has four colorable pieces. By default you can't change the color of the strap or ring. If you load another Wrist option that does have four options (like Klingon Academy), you can change them by selecting the color you want and switching back to Rings.

The rankless KDF sash option that was added a while back isn't available to Orions, at least not in the Bare Chest category. I'm not sure about other KDF races or categories.

Orion Loincloth belts aren't available with Skirts. They're available for all the other lower options, and the Klingon Loincloth is an option with Skirts, so it doesn't seem intentional.

I reported this one in-game as ticket #3,876,150: When using a Bare Chest option, missions that override your outfit like Manhunt and Temporal Ambassador don't change your upper.
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    I am not sureif this is the right place for this but, I found this one last night.

Character is Alien KDF, with just a vest on for torso clothing, When I activate the Klingon Combat EV Suit,

screenshot_2016-01-14-20-08-48_zpszheitida.jpg
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
    themartian wrote: »
    The Fleet Dyson2 uniforms' chest, the ones that are opened, don't have the skin texture for female Liberated Borg Klingons, it's just empty space.

This is also true for my Fed Klingon. It doesn't seem to be an issue for non-Klingons.
    My alt army:
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Mirror Leeta's costume pack is missing quite a few pieces.

Regular arm cloth with the Terran Empire symbol
    Terran Jupiter 1 variant WITH sleeves (what Leeta actually wore)
    Terran Chest Utility with pouches (Utility 3 only shows up, I assume there's a 1 and 2)
    Leeta's shorts
    Leeta's hairstyle, though I'm not sure if we actually get this or not.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,149 Arc User
    Leeta shorts (no colours to choose from, just a bright red)
    Mirror shoulder rank pips?
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    edited January 2016
    The shorts come in the Mirror Odyssey uniform pack. Quite welcome, since I have no interest in the Jupiter uniforms.

Terran Empire Odyssey Uniforms -

- Female Open 1 and Open 2 use different torso models...not a big deal, but it looks funny when you flip between them and your bellybutton moves.

- Female Shorts - Terran use a heavily restricted palette with only shades of red and yellow, similar to the board shorts from the Summer event.

- Armbands use the pastel Off Duty palette instead of Federation Uniform, meaning they can't be color matched.

- There are no badge or rank options included. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I wish promo images wouldn't utilize pieces that don't come in the outfit box. Edit: Looks like ranks can't be used at all, the majority of badges are missing.

- The dagger armband is categorized to Jacket Loose, so you can't use it with the Terran jackets.

Request time: Could the Terran shorts and the chest gear/belts be included in the Klingon and Romulan outfit boxes, too? Those pieces aren't really tied to any faction, and the Klingon/Romulan uniforms feel really lacking at the moment compared to all that comes in the Federation box :(

-edit-

Oh, this isn't really a bug, but something I think should be looked into: We can use chest attach kit pieces with the Enterprise and TOS Mirror Universe tops because they're in the Jacket Loose category. The new ones are in Bare Chest (except for the Klingon ones, oddly), and can't use as many chest attach options. It'd be really nice if the chest kit pieces could be added to this category, not just for these outfits but for anything in Bare Chest.
    Post edited by dragonsbrethren on
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,449 Community Moderator
    - Female Open 1 and Open 2 use different torso models...not a big deal, but it looks funny when you flip between them and your bellybutton moves.

The TOS and Enterprise Mirror tops seem to do that too.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • callevistacallevista Member Posts: 237 Cryptic Developer
    A few updates:
    We have some fixes coming up for Terran uniforms. This includes an update to the Terran female shorts that previously were not appearing for some players, and an update to its color palette. Armbands for male have also been added to "Bare Chest." As soon as it clears verification, it should be up on the servers. More updates to come - thank you for your posts and responses.