test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Havelock's Tailor and Costume Issues

Comments

• Options
    frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    I'm still seeing issues with the Risian Explorer shirt and superior floaters.

Holodeck ticket 3,484,946: Risian Explorer shirt clips with the upper arms and armpits
    Holodeck ticket 3,495,206: Errors in the artwork of floaters after the patch on June 11, 2015
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    Noticed today when attempting to edit some costumes that both Wetsuits, which are under the Beachwear Set category, now automatically put the new Board Shorts in the Lower tab of Lower Body and cannot be removed.

Basil@BaddMoonRizin FED TAC LibBorg Male
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    Captain AmahinoCaptain Amahino Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I am not seeing any long nails options on any of my females either, but I have another big problem.

Has anyone else noticed the Korath uniform got screwed up? I can't apply the Korath Boots anymore.

Korath Boots show up in tight pants
    http://i.imgur.com/8dQespU.png

The Tucked high where the Korath Pants are however
    http://i.imgur.com/YGogda9.png
    Have no Korath Boots.

The character is K'Hen@Amahino

Like most things it's fine as long as you don't go into the tailor to change anything.

You've gotta love the new addition sickness :wink:
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    I am not seeing any long nails options on any of my females either, but I have another big problem.

Has anyone else noticed the Korath uniform got screwed up? I can't apply the Korath Boots anymore.

Korath Boots show up in tight pants
    http://i.imgur.com/8dQespU.png

The Tucked high where the Korath Pants are however
    http://i.imgur.com/YGogda9.png
    Have no Korath Boots.

The character is K'Hen@Amahino

Like most things it's fine as long as you don't go into the tailor to change anything.

You've gotta love the new addition sickness :wink:

Yes, I noticed problems with the Korath as well.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    Yes, I noticed problems with the Korath as well.

Not sure it's related, but in the Korath pants, in the area where there was supposed to be a shadow (the gray area between the legs) is extremely dark. Very noticeable with white pants, it looks like it was burned. I'm pretty sure it didn't look that dark before.​​
    U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
    STO Screenshot Archive

• Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    Since the Season 10.5 patch, females are getting major clipping on the upper from the Fleet Dilithium Miner outfit. Doesn't seem to be race specific, just gender.

http://i.imgur.com/FgeTGuP.jpg
    ​​
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Hm, I hope callevista is still watching this thread, just noticed the last response we got was early June. :(

Before the forum migration.​​
  • Options
    Yeah, he hasn't actually been logged in since June 11th, so just hoping somebody is still monitoring this thread. ​​
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    I discovered a problem with the Romulan EV Suit Today. It seems that certain pants will show over the EV suit pants. I haven't tested it extensively, but here are some screen shots showing how it should look, and two outfits I have saved that show different pants.

Romulan EV Suit - Normal
    Romulan EV Suit - Romulan Republic 2 Pants
    Romulan EV Suit - Suit - Gamma Type 1 Pants

If it helps, my character is T'Rex@rexy and the uniforms that impact this are the Duty Uniform and Combat Armor.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Yeah, he hasn't actually been logged in since June 11th, so just hoping somebody is still monitoring this thread.
    Yeah. I hope so.

Apparently didn't see the notes about the fingernails before this patch, though, either.

So likely not watching the thread.​​
    Post edited by tasshena on
  • Options
    callevistacallevista Member Posts: 237 Cryptic Developer
    A few updates:
    -The miner vest and issues regarding the clipping have been addressed, and the fix will be in soon.
    -Regarding Korath Boots and Pants: Currently what I find is that the when I set the pants to Tucked High, that the Korath Pants and the Korath Boots do show up. If this is not the case, please let us know. (Note for females the Korath Pants are in Tucked Low)
    -We will look into the Romulan EV suit issue.
  • Options
    callevista wrote: »
    A few updates:
    -The miner vest and issues regarding the clipping have been addressed, and the fix will be in soon.
    -Regarding Korath Boots and Pants: Currently what I find is that the when I set the pants to Tucked High, that the Korath Pants and the Korath Boots do show up. If this is not the case, please let us know. (Note for females the Korath Pants are in Tucked Low)
    -We will look into the Romulan EV suit issue.

Woot, good to see you back on. Thanks for the updates. :)
    ​​
  • Options
    *cheers for callevista's return* Yay! ^_^​​
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    WB Callevista! Now get back to work! LOL
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Would the game binding the colors of tailor objects together be considered an issue? Especially since it seems to be heavily affecting gloves and armors again...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    Would the game binding the colors of tailor objects together be considered an issue? Especially since it seems to be heavily affecting gloves and armors again...

Yes, it would, it's a pain in the TRIBBLE when it does that.

​​
  • Options
    tinyfistedtinyfisted Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    Just something to add: the Vaadwaur belt (the one with the pouches) used to be wearable on off duty outfits. It isn't anymore. Could it be reinstated? I make extensive use of it in many off-duty outfit combos. Thanks.
    86B6EC45459D17DB8AE6CD5F51C13A90CDC00A85
  • Options
    simonwaterssimonwaters Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    The Tailor's on Earth Spacedock have come up with a new trick.

I wanted to make some modifications to one of my BOFFs, a Vulcan Male. For some reason, they took his gave him a Hirogen Helmet, and, no matter if I try uniform changes, head changes, etc, it is locked in place! He looks like a blue Darth Vader in a Starfleet uniform!

I put my other BOFFs up for uniform checks, and they did this with every Vulcan male. (Fortunately, I managed to cancel the others before the helmet became a permanent fixture!)

I submitted a ticket, but I really want Setok to get his head back.

Thanks.
  • Options
    callevistacallevista Member Posts: 237 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the posts - we will investigate these issues.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Another Vulcan Male-related problem, from Vortek@turbomagnus, the game has locked his uniform pants on "Uniform - Pants Tight" and is refusing to allow them to be changed to any other catagory. They can be altered within the "Tight" catagory, but any attempt to switch to "Loose", "Tucked High" or "Tucked Low" results in the game merely refusing to do so and keeping them set to "Tight".

Oh, yeah, and he's also missing eyes as well...

This is a little disappointing; I planned to give him and his crew new uniforms today to celebrate their new ship...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    Be'ves chest window for females is blank for my Ferasan.

TKPgjp5.jpg
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    hypl wrote: »

TKPgjp5.jpg

That is actually kinda creepy.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User

TKPgjp5.jpg

Tried resetting the slot? I found that got it to work on my fem orions and my kdf rom fem.
    I need a beer.

• Options
    bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2015

TKPgjp5.jpg

Tried resetting the slot? I found that got it to work on my fem orions and my kdf rom fem.

I had to edit the costumes on my Orions and KDF Romulan, now they're fine. However, I have this issue on my Joined Trill captain (Nadi@bberge), as well as her Trill marauding bridge officer (Neabo). Neabo doesn't actually wear the Honor Guard uniform, but I tried it out on her and saw the problem.

BTW. I see that you replaced the old 2D texture with an actual 3D chest model. Nice job!
  • Options
    Unfortunately, it seems that while Vulcans have been fixed, the problem with having "Chest Gear" and "Back", "Collar" and "Belt", and various other 'armor' pieces locked together so that attempting to change colors on one piece results in colors changing on all connected pieces - whether the player wants them to or not - persists... especially on KDF Orion BOffs...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Miner vest is borked all to hell. Clipping something around the wrists and chest and missing stuff outright in other places.

Didn't notice you guys fixed it in the patch notes.
    Post edited by rattler2 on
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    bberge1701 wrote: »

TKPgjp5.jpg

I had to edit the costumes on my Orions and KDF Romulan, now they're fine. However, I have this issue on my Joined Trill captain (Nadi@bberge), as well as her Trill marauding bridge officer (Neabo). Neabo doesn't actually wear the Honor Guard uniform, but I tried it out on her and saw the problem.

BTW. I see that you replaced the old 2D texture with an actual 3D chest model. Nice job!

I can confirm that Remans also have this problem.

In addition, Romulans and Remans don't have a "Collar" slot, so they can't use the Honor Guard neck armor. This has been an outstanding issue before the most recent patch. Is this a bug, or working as intended?
  • Options
    loverofwarsloverofwars Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    also have the missing chest on the be'ves on my female ferasan player character and bridge officers editing and attempting to create new honor guard outfits using the be'ves options still had nothing but the hollow gap
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Huh... I had that issue on my Orion... until I went into the tailor, "Modified" the outfit (by not doing anything but let the new updated model load in the Tailor), bought the outfit, and boom. *shrug*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)