test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PSA Alert- Cyberbullying and Abuse of STO.

124»

Comments

• spacegoatcx#8996 spacegoatcx Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    gar1979 wrote: »
    I feel someone should post the name and shame policy or a copy of it here, unless that also violates a rule. Come to think of it, was discussing the rules here against the rules?

Dude, you posted to yourself 5 times in a row and are threatening physical acts over words on the internet.

Go outside man.

Get some fresh air.
    FvMLllF.jpg
  • gar1979gar1979 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    lerpyderp wrote: »
    Hey kettle, how's it going? Man black looks good on you!

Yep, slowly but surely, losing it. I'd like to see some more of of your thoughts on this Richard, please continue.

Remember to sign out of your account first and log back in with your other before posting backup comments for yourself. Protip
  • spacegoatcx#8996 spacegoatcx Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    lerpyderp wrote: »
    Hey kettle, how's it going? Man black looks good on you!

Yep, slowly but surely, losing it. I'd like to see some more of of your thoughts on this Richard, please continue.
    Remember to sign out of your account first and log back in with your other before posting backup comments for yourself. Protip

Seek professional help.
    FvMLllF.jpg
  • heartburzumheartburzum Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Posts several times in a row? Check.
    Rambles on like a street preacher shouting that today is the end of the world? Check.
    Word salad? Check.

I'll just stand over here and watch as the meltdown continues while I point and laugh.
    hb-sig
    You know what it is...
    -Supporter of Cryptic Lockboxes!
    grimrak1 wrote: »

I'm insulted you think this kind of grade school subpar parroting is anywhere close to what we do. Please stop abusing your pain medication and put some effort in. Also if you're feeling the need to try and beat someone up over words on a screen you should look into anger management as that is seriously not healthy.

and now Grimrak1 is losing it too? Good grief that nerve sure is ticklish... tsk tsk resorting to personal attacks and twisting words around that seems so.. so.. Starfleet <redacted>
    Wait a minute, I know what this is.. you guys are recruiting me! You know they have a sub section in the forums for that, just letting you know so you don't go breaking any more forum or tos agreements while trying to recruit me into your ranks.
    I seen myself in the mirror today.

I'd probably point and laugh too.. and then accuse you of having a meltdown even if you took the shock in a manly way, only letting 1 single tear fall.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Alright. I'm instabanning people now. I'm going to comb through the thread when I get in. This is not alright. You do NOT post inflammatory naming and shaming like this, nor should anyone feed the flames in an already heated trolling thread.

/closed
  • darthraiderxxxdarthraiderxxx Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    Someone make some popcorn. This episode of STO's Daily Drama is really good.​​
This discussion has been closed.