What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Dean awakens in the Enterprise J Sick bay, smelling the chemicals and disinfectant... sterile. Until he catches a whiff of engine grease..*

Dean: Chip..

*The groggy eyes blink repeatedly.. catching a fragrance he knows..*

Emma..

EEmma: Why did you come after me?

Dean: I told you.. Pirates and keeping a promise.

*He leans up grimacing a bit as the area is still tender.. *

*Fallon just looks away trying to not smirk away.. *
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara M: I was but I forgot to get the leftover cake from the party. You were escaping weren't you...?

Samana: What makes you think that?

*She tries to walk past.*

Tara M: Because you are out of your quarters without permission. *stops her*

*Samana sighs.*

Samana: Tara, you really don't wanna do this...

Tara M: You used me! I thought we were friends.

Samana: Why do you think I'm giving you the chance to back off?!

*She shoves Tara M back, circling.*

Tara M: *Her eyes are wet* I can't believe this... *she's starting to look angry despite her tears. She starts circling too*

Samana: Tara, just walk away... Don't do something you're gonna regret...

*She puts up a guard.*

Tara M: I already regret this... I trusted you! *she stops*

Samana: It's nothing personal, T.

*She stops as well, before darting to the side and hitting her with a right hook.*

Tara M: *falls to the ground and gets back up* How can this not be personal!? You used me and betrayed my trust! That sounds pretty personal to me! *she headbutts Samana*

*Samana catches herself on the railway, groaning as she stands back up, blood running from a cut across her nose as she gets into a guard.*

Samana: Okay sister, you want a fight? You'll get one!

Tara M: I wish I hadnt come back for the cake... *she puts up a guard but her anger is starting to leave her*

*Samana throws a haymaker at Tara M, followed by a knee to the gut and a high kick to the face.*

*Tara M goes down. She gets back up and fires off an unenthusiastic uppercut*

*Samana catches it, taking Tara M down and putting her in her signature armlock, with one arm locked around the bicep and the other hand locked around the wrist, pushing it down, folded against the bicep, causing tremendous pain.*

Samana *taunting*: You should have listened to your s**t of a sister, T... I was just waiting for a chance to get you talking!

Tara M: Shut up! *her eyes glow and she breaks out of the arm lock with renewed strength. She grabs Samana and slams her into the wall hard*

*Samana cries out in pain, before growling and slamming her into the opposite wall just as hard, tossing her into the middle of the corridor, getting into a tense guard, a fierce expression on her face.*

Samana: Seriously, did you really think I wouldn't take the first chance you gave me to escape? How naive can you get?!

Tara M: I thought we could be friends! *she starts trying to figure out how to use her twilight powers and her eyes glow with energy*

Samana: Oh, really?! You afraid you can't beat me in a fist fight, b****?!

Tara M: No I'm going to kill you! *Makes an energy blade on her arm and stabs the bulkhead next to Samana*

*Samana quickly darts away, rubbing a hand against the leg of her trousers as Tara M feels herself lose her twilight powers, before Samana tackles her down.*

Samana: You don't think I survived your sister this long without a twilight dampener, did you targ?

*She throws a ferocious punch.*

Now fight me! Hand-to-hand!

Tara M: Then can you stop this?! *grabs Samana's head and starts a mental assault with her new type powers*

*Those powers don't work either.*

Samana: It worked out cheaper to get both...

*She pulls Tara M up and throws her into the wall.*

Now come on, targ! You afraid to fist fight me?!

Tara *angry*: Maybe she is...

*Samana barely dodges as Tara lunges from the intersection, barely catching herself on the wall as she glares at Samana, taking her jacket off.*

But I'm not!

*Tara looks back at Tara M.*

You can go first... Just don't kill her...

Tara M: I guess I can do that. *punches Samana hard with semi increased strength. (She doesn't know how to use her unique powers yet but she is still angry enough to force them to increase her strength a bit)*

*Samana answers back by tackling Tara M back into her quarters, lifting her up and slamming her down on top of the coffee table before getting in a top mount and locking up with her.*

*Tara M headbutts her again and rolls them over*

*Samana quickly locks her legs around Tara M's midsection, trying to clamp down on the diaphragm as she rolls them over again, throwing a relentless hail of punches.*

*Tara M blocks most of the punches then retaliates with a headbutt and a flurry of punches*

*Samana also blocks most of the punches before catching one and violently twisting the arm so there's a crack as blinding pain shoots down Tara M's shoulder. Samana then pulls her to her feet and throws her against the wall.*

Samana *angry*: Had enough?!

Tara M: No. *breaks free and hits her with a haymaker with her good arm*

*Samana staggers back, the wounds from the fight beginning to take their toll, before Samana catches sight of Tara and tackles into her, taking her phaser and attempting to run for it. Tara slowly picks herself up.*

Tara *angry, hateful*: Okay, I don't care if Drake puts her back in Quarters... I'm going to rip her apart!

Tara M: I think I need medical attention...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Tara M: I was but I forgot to get the leftover cake from the party. You were escaping weren't you...?

*Samana sighs.*

Tara M: *Her eyes are wet* I can't believe this... *she's starting to look angry despite her tears. She starts circling too*

*She puts up a guard.*

*She stops as well, before darting to the side and hitting her with a right hook.*

Tara M: *falls to the ground and gets back up* How can this not be personal!? You used me and betrayed my trust! That sounds pretty personal to me! *she headbutts Samana*

*Samana catches herself on the railway, groaning as she stands back up, blood running from a cut across her nose as she gets into a guard.*

Tara M: I wish I hadnt come back for the cake... *she puts up a guard but her anger is starting to leave her*

*Samana throws a haymaker at Tara M, followed by a knee to the gut and a high kick to the face.*

*Samana catches it, taking Tara M down and putting her in her signature armlock, with one arm locked around the bicep and the other hand locked around the wrist, pushing it down, folded against the bicep, causing tremendous pain.*

Samana *taunting*: You should have listened to your s**t of a sister, T... I was just waiting for a chance to get you talking!

Tara M: Shut up! *her eyes glow and she breaks out of the arm lock with renewed strength. She grabs Samana and slams her into the wall hard*

*Samana cries out in pain, before growling and slamming her into the opposite wall just as hard, tossing her into the middle of the corridor, getting into a tense guard, a fierce expression on her face.*

Samana: Seriously, did you really think I wouldn't take the first chance you gave me to escape? How naive can you get?!

Tara M: I thought we could be friends! *she starts trying to figure out how to use her twilight powers and her eyes glow with energy*

Tara M: No I'm going to kill you! *Makes an energy blade on her arm and stabs the bulkhead next to Samana*

*Samana quickly darts away, rubbing a hand against the leg of her trousers as Tara M feels herself lose her twilight powers, before Samana tackles her down.*

Samana: You don't think I survived your sister this long without a twilight dampener, did you targ?

Tara M: Then can you stop this?! *grabs Samana's head and starts a mental assault with her new type powers*

*Samana barely dodges as Tara lunges from the intersection, barely catching herself on the wall as she glares at Samana, taking her jacket off.*

But I'm not!

Tara M: I guess I can do that. *punches Samana hard with semi increased strength. (She doesn't know how to use her unique powers yet but she is still angry enough to force them to increase her strength a bit)*

*Samana answers back by tackling Tara M back into her quarters, lifting her up and slamming her down on top of the coffee table before getting in a top mount and locking up with her.*

*Samana quickly locks her legs around Tara M's midsection, trying to clamp down on the diaphragm as she rolls them over again, throwing a relentless hail of punches.*

*Tara M blocks most of the punches then retaliates with a headbutt and a flurry of punches*

*Samana also blocks most of the punches before catching one and violently twisting the arm so there's a crack as blinding pain shoots down Tara M's shoulder. Samana then pulls her to her feet and throws her against the wall.*

*Samana staggers back, the wounds from the fight beginning to take their toll, before Samana catches sight of Tara and tackles into her, taking her phaser and attempting to run for it. Tara slowly picks herself up.*

Tara *angry, hateful*: Okay, I don't care if Drake puts her back in Quarters... I'm going to rip her apart!

*Tara looks back at her, anger mellowing out as she supports Tara M and starts hobbling her to sickbay.*

Tara: Forrester to Bridge, lock down the shuttlebay. Tri'an's out.
  • Options
    *Dean awakens in the Enterprise J Sick bay, smelling the chemicals and disinfectant... sterile. Until he catches a whiff of engine grease..*

Emma..

Emma: That's not an answer...
  • Options

Emma..

Dean: Aiden, Chip, and myself found something... Though we had to go to Seifer Fielding, one of the richest guy out here in this Galaxy. He pointed us to Planet Zhi. We found another ruin but this time we were there first and got a map.. A Map for you to read..
  • Options
    *In the VIP Quarters on the Enterprise J, Wade is talking with Terry and Dani*

Terry: I see you have gotten much more confident while being Captain..

Wade: Which is a surprise.. I did not think I had it in me.

Terry: You did man.. You just needed proper encouragement and experience..

Wade: *Smirking * How goes family life?

Terry: I am enjoying it a lot. Though everytime I grow a beard they yank at it.

Wade: Probably because they like to pull things T, or they do not like facial hair.

*He looks at Dani.. *

*In the Brig..*

Elorian: So Federation Dog.. are you going to ask my name?
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

*Tara looks back at her, anger mellowing out as she supports Tara M and starts hobbling her to sickbay.*

Tara M: I'm sorry.
  • Options

Wade: Probably because they like to pull things T, or they do not like facial hair.

*He looks at Dani.. *

*In the Brig..*

Dani: What?

Emma..

Dean: Aiden, Chip, and myself found something... Though we had to go to Seifer Fielding, one of the richest guy out here in this Galaxy. He pointed us to Planet Zhi. We found another ruin but this time we were there first and got a map.. A Map for you to read..

Emma: A map?
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

Tara: For what?
  • Options
    edited August 2015

*He looks at Dani.. *

*In the Brig..*

Emma..

Dean: Yeah.. It seems like it leads to something but I don't know what. Maybe the Leyline..

*VIP quarters*

Wade: Nevermind.. Joke went over your head.
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

Tara M: Its my fault she escaped.
  • Options

*He looks at Dani.. *

*In the Brig..*

Emma..

Dean: Yeah.. It seems like it leads to something but I don't know what. Maybe the Leyline..

*VIP quarters*

Emma: Leyline?
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

Tara: Don't start with that. I'm the one who let you go for her alone.
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

Tara M: No I mean before that.
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

Tara: I know. It's not your fault, T. She tricked me into trusting her too.
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

Tara M: Thanks. *sighs*
  • Options

*He looks at Dani.. *

*In the Brig..*

Emma..

*VIP quarters*

Dean: *Chip gets out of the way.. as Dean gets up..* The choice is yours whether you want to settle this.. What I said on the ship I meant..

*Fallon tosses him another shirt and his weapons. *

Chip.. How is the ship and crew?

• Options
    *M Samana is trying to get to Emma*
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

Tara: We'll get her. I promise.

*She helps Tara M into sickbay and onto a biobed, before the ship rumbles and an alarm goes off.

Bridge.*

Drake: What the hell is she doing?!

Daxis: She's firing Shuttle 2's weapons inside the bay! She's trying to blast her way out!

Samana *Over Comm*: Drake, if those doors aren't open in 20 seconds, I'm firing a torpedo!

Drake: You're not serious?! The blast back will--!

Samana *Over Comm*: I have shields. You, not so much. 10 seconds!

*For a moment, Drake considers the situation, before sighing and slamming his fist on the armrest of his chair.*

Drake: Open the bay
  • Options

*He looks at Dani.. *

*In the Brig..*

Emma..

*VIP quarters*

Dean: *Chip gets out of the way.. as Dean gets up..* The choice is yours whether you want to settle this.. What I said on the ship I meant..

*Fallon tosses him another shirt and his weapons. *

Chip.. How is the ship and crew?
    *M Samana is trying to get to Emma*

*Emma considers his words for a few seconds, before walking over to Samana and hugging her tightly.*

Emma: Hey...
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

*She helps Tara M into sickbay and onto a biobed, before the ship rumbles and an alarm goes off.

Bridge.*

Daxis: She's firing Shuttle 2's weapons inside the bay! She's trying to blast her way out!

Samana *Over Comm*: Drake, if those doors aren't open in 20 seconds, I'm firing a torpedo!

*For a moment, Drake considers the situation, before sighing and slamming his fist on the armrest of his chair.*

*Tara M rubs her injured arm and cries softly*

M Samana: Please dont ever do something like that again... *holds Emma tightly* I thought I was going to lose you and I don't know what I'd do without you.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Fury stands on the bridge looking at the large holo display as the area has been cleared out.

Hill: well that didn't go to badly. How do you think the others faired.

Fury: I know most of them I'm sure they finished their part of the mission.

Hill: so what's next.

Fury: we make sure this doesn't happen again. Its time to take some bigger steps.

Unsc space.

Attacks have increased as unsc forces have remained on high alert responding to each attack with a large force.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

Bridge.*

M Samana: Please don't ever do something like that again... *holds Emma tightly* I thought I was going to lose you and I don't know what I'd do without you.

*Tara holds her gently.

Enterprise-J.*

Emma: I'm sorry.
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

Bridge.*

M Samana: Please don't ever do something like that again... *holds Emma tightly* I thought I was going to lose you and I don't know what I'd do without you.

*Tara holds her gently.

Enterprise-J.*

*Tara M cries into Tara until she eventually falls asleep*

M Samana: Well I can think of a few ways you can make it up to me. *smiles*

Tara B: Can we go see mom now? *seems to be calming down a little*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Fury soon returns to the new HUB as he enters a large room.

Fury: so what do you want to yell at me for this time.

Council man1: nothing yet. We want your report on what you think about what happened. A pirate attack on some of the most important leaders is a eyebrow raiser.

Council woman: more than that how was it allowed to even happen.

Fury: well if I had my way they would always be under shield observation. But they aren't so before you try to go on your little rant think of that. Maybe if you had handled things better in the past we wouldn't be in the place we are now.

Council man 2: please everyone relaxe. We don't need finger pointing at this time we need to work together with the other intelligence agencies to find out what is going on with these pirates.

Fury: finally someone who can think with his brain.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

Bridge.*

*Tara holds her gently.

Enterprise-J.*

*Tara lays her down on the biobed before checking on Luke, out of surgery but still comatose.

Ent-J. Emma smiles back warmly.

Tara A's Quarters.*

Tara A: Okay.
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

Bridge.*

*Tara holds her gently.

Enterprise-J.*

*Tara lays her down on the biobed before checking on Luke, out of surgery but still comatose.

Ent-J. Emma smiles back warmly.

Tara A's Quarters.*

Tara A: Okay.

M Samana: Come on let's get something to eat then we discuss how you will make it up to me.

Tara B: Do you know where she is right now?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    *Dean sits back in his seat and turns to Fallon*

Dean: She did make the right choice by her..

Fallon: Humphrey Bogart..

Dean: Who..

Fallon: Actor in the 20th century.. Famous for letting the girl go.. Never figured you cared for something..

Dean: *Smirks lightly..* Well lets get ready to go.. we have Pirates to hunt.

*The three in the bridge get the systems running as Johnny the ship board AI gets things going.. *

*OOC: Sucks to be ending this one off.. but I don't see how it will work at this point. But hey salvage what you can.. *
  • Options
    *Dean sits back in his seat and turns to Fallon*

Dean: She did make the right choice by her..

Fallon: Humphrey Bogart..

Dean: Who..

Fallon: Actor in the 20th century.. Famous for letting the girl go.. Never figured you cared for something..

Dean: *Smirks lightly..* Well lets get ready to go.. we have Pirates to hunt.

*The three in the bridge get the systems running as Johnny the ship board AI gets things going.. *

*OOC: Sucks to be ending this one off.. but I don't see how it will work at this point. But hey salvage what you can.. *

OoC: How do you mean?
  • Options
    *OOC: Still nothing on the interrogation?*