ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara M: I was but I forgot to get the leftover cake from the party. You were escaping weren't you...?

Samana: What makes you think that?

*She tries to walk past.*

Tara M: Because you are out of your quarters without permission. *stops her*

*Samana sighs.*

Samana: Tara, you really don't wanna do this...

Tara M: You used me! I thought we were friends.

Samana: Why do you think I'm giving you the chance to back off?!

*She shoves Tara M back, circling.*

Tara M: *Her eyes are wet* I can't believe this... *she's starting to look angry despite her tears. She starts circling too*

Samana: Tara, just walk away... Don't do something you're gonna regret...

*She puts up a guard.*

Tara M: I already regret this... I trusted you! *she stops*

Samana: It's nothing personal, T.

*She stops as well, before darting to the side and hitting her with a right hook.*

Tara M: *falls to the ground and gets back up* How can this not be personal!? You used me and betrayed my trust! That sounds pretty personal to me! *she headbutts Samana*

*Samana catches herself on the railway, groaning as she stands back up, blood running from a cut across her nose as she gets into a guard.*

Samana: Okay sister, you want a fight? You'll get one!

Tara M: I wish I hadnt come back for the cake... *she puts up a guard but her anger is starting to leave her*

*Samana throws a haymaker at Tara M, followed by a knee to the gut and a high kick to the face.*

*Tara M goes down. She gets back up and fires off an unenthusiastic uppercut*

*Samana catches it, taking Tara M down and putting her in her signature armlock, with one arm locked around the bicep and the other hand locked around the wrist, pushing it down, folded against the bicep, causing tremendous pain.*

Samana *taunting*: You should have listened to your s**t of a sister, T... I was just waiting for a chance to get you talking!

Tara M: Shut up! *her eyes glow and she breaks out of the arm lock with renewed strength. She grabs Samana and slams her into the wall hard*

*Samana cries out in pain, before growling and slamming her into the opposite wall just as hard, tossing her into the middle of the corridor, getting into a tense guard, a fierce expression on her face.*

Samana: Seriously, did you really think I wouldn't take the first chance you gave me to escape? How naive can you get?!
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *She floats up with the weightlessness. A pirate comes in and finds her limp..*

Pirate: Ah TRIBBLE.. *He goes to check in on her *
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    Tara M: I was but I forgot to get the leftover cake from the party. You were escaping weren't you...?

*Samana sighs.*

Tara M: *Her eyes are wet* I can't believe this... *she's starting to look angry despite her tears. She starts circling too*

*She puts up a guard.*

*She stops as well, before darting to the side and hitting her with a right hook.*

Tara M: *falls to the ground and gets back up* How can this not be personal!? You used me and betrayed my trust! That sounds pretty personal to me! *she headbutts Samana*

*Samana catches herself on the railway, groaning as she stands back up, blood running from a cut across her nose as she gets into a guard.*

Tara M: I wish I hadnt come back for the cake... *she puts up a guard but her anger is starting to leave her*

*Samana throws a haymaker at Tara M, followed by a knee to the gut and a high kick to the face.*

*Samana catches it, taking Tara M down and putting her in her signature armlock, with one arm locked around the bicep and the other hand locked around the wrist, pushing it down, folded against the bicep, causing tremendous pain.*

Samana *taunting*: You should have listened to your s**t of a sister, T... I was just waiting for a chance to get you talking!

Tara M: Shut up! *her eyes glow and she breaks out of the arm lock with renewed strength. She grabs Samana and slams her into the wall hard*

*Samana cries out in pain, before growling and slamming her into the opposite wall just as hard, tossing her into the middle of the corridor, getting into a tense guard, a fierce expression on her face.*

Samana: Seriously, did you really think I wouldn't take the first chance you gave me to escape? How naive can you get?!

Tara M: I thought we could be friends! *she starts trying to figure out how to use her twilight powers and her eyes glow with energy*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User

*As he unlocks the restraints, she quickly moves forward, locking him in a sleeperhold, kicking the back of his knee out so hard it dislocates from the socket, causing him to howl in pain. She then locks her legs around his diaphragm, desperately tightening up until he passes out.*
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

Tara M: I thought we could be friends! *she starts trying to figure out how to use her twilight powers and her eyes glow with energy*

Samana: Oh, really?! You afraid you can't beat me in a fist fight, b****?!
  • Options

*As he unlocks the restraints, she quickly moves forward, locking him in a sleeperhold, kicking the back of his knee out so hard it dislocates from the socket, causing him to howl in pain. She then locks her legs around his diaphragm, desperately tightening up until he passes out.*

*Dean is looking around and fires once more.. he does hear fumbling in the room.*

Dean: I thought the gravity was off..

*He opens the door.. and finds Emma trying to find a EV suit.. *

Dean: Missing something?

*He tosses her a capsule with one in it...*

Might want to put it on since there is no air or gravity past this point.
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

Tara M: No I'm going to kill you! *Makes an energy blade on her arm and stabs the bulkhead next to Samana*
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

Tara M: No I'm going to kill you! *Makes an energy blade on her arm and stabs the bulkhead next to Samana*

*Samana quickly darts away, rubbing a hand against the leg of her trousers as Tara M feels herself lose her twilight powers, before Samana tackles her down.*

Samana: You don't think I survived your sister this long without a twilight dampener, did you targ?

*She throws a ferocious punch.*

Now fight me! Hand-to-hand!
  • Options

*Dean is looking around and fires once more.. he does hear fumbling in the room.*

Emma: What are you doing here?

*She does so.*
  • Options
    edited August 2015

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

*Samana quickly darts away, rubbing a hand against the leg of her trousers as Tara M feels herself lose her twilight powers, before Samana tackles her down.*

Samana: You don't think I survived your sister this long without a twilight dampener, did you targ?

Tara M: Then can you stop this?! *grabs Samana's head and starts a mental assault with her new type powers*
  • Options

*She does so.*

Dean: Well one of a few things.. killing pirates. Falky is another one of the Seven so.. that would leave only Four.. Cade gave me a message after she went on a little sabotage spree..

You wondered why the ship wasn't moving? It was her..

Two.. Getting you out. Told you I would find some kind of answers well..

*He stops for a moment..*

Lets just get out of here.. I'm talking too much..

*As they leave the room Falky is down the hall looking at them intently..*

Falky: Going somewhere?

Dean: Yeah.. Off this scrap heap.. and away from Pirates..

Falky: You think she wants to?

Dean: What I think doesn't matter.. Its her choice.. But I do know one thing..

Falky: Oh and what is that smarmy human?

Dean: *Quickshots a castor round at him sending him backwards.. and out into space.. leaving oxygen spewing from his suit and another rupture from debris pinning him down.. *

That is for Aiden..

*The debris goes flying upwards when it becomes known he is another Master of Chi..*

Dean: Okay.. that did not work as well as I thought it would..

*He looks to Emma.. *

Go.. The Vanguard should not be far off..

*He soon hears a roar as the master Falky has a bubble keeping his oxygen in that atmosphere with him.. a blade goes out but he dodges just barely.. *

Go.. *He shoves her off.. as he keeps leaping around.. *
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

Tara M: Then can you stop this?! *grabs Samana's head and starts a mental assault with her new type powers*

*Those powers don't work either.*

Samana: It worked out cheaper to get both...

*She pulls Tara M up and throws her into the wall.*

Now come on, targ! You afraid to fist fight me?!

Tara *angry*: Maybe she is...

*Samana barely dodges as Tara lunges from the intersection, barely catching herself on the wall as she glares at Samana, taking her jacket off.*

But I'm not!

*Tara looks back at Tara M.*

You can go first... Just don't kill her...
  • Options

*She does so.*

Dean: Well one of a few things.. killing pirates. Falky is another one of the Seven so.. that would leave only Four.. Cade gave me a message after she went on a little sabotage spree..

You wondered why the ship wasn't moving? It was her..

Two.. Getting you out. Told you I would find some kind of answers well..

*He stops for a moment..*

Lets just get out of here.. I'm talking too much..

*As they leave the room Falky is down the hall looking at them intently..*

Falky: Going somewhere?

Dean: Yeah.. Off this scrap heap.. and away from Pirates..

Falky: You think she wants to?

Dean: What I think doesn't matter.. Its her choice.. But I do know one thing..

Falky: Oh and what is that smarmy human?

Dean: *Quickshots a castor round at him sending him backwards.. and out into space.. leaving oxygen spewing from his suit and another rupture from debris pinning him down.. *

That is for Aiden..

*The debris goes flying upwards when it becomes known he is another Master of Chi..*

Dean: Okay.. that did not work as well as I thought it would..

*He looks to Emma.. *

Go.. The Vanguard should not be far off..

*He soon hears a roar as the master Falky has a bubble keeping his oxygen in that atmosphere with him.. a blade goes out but he dodges just barely.. *

Go.. *He shoves her off.. as he keeps leaping around.. *

*She starts running, meeting up with Vanguard a few minutes later.*
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

*Samana barely dodges as Tara lunges from the intersection, barely catching herself on the wall as she glares at Samana, taking her jacket off.*

But I'm not!

Tara M: I guess I can do that. *punches Samana hard with semi increased strength. (She doesn't know how to use her unique powers yet but she is still angry enough to force them to increase her strength a bit)*
  • Options
    *The shuttle leaves as Dean turns on the comm with his ship.. while dodging the angry Pirates with restored functions on board..*

Falky: Surrounded by Pirates..How insane are you Outlaw..

Dean: Well.. As long as she stay out of your grip I am fine with how this is going to turn out..

*Falky slashes at him quickly.. but he dodges noticing the orb is down.. *

Dean: Time for one of these.. *He reloads the castor with a darker shell..*

Chip.. do you read me.. back off for right now..

*He dodges again.. *
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

Tara M: I guess I can do that. *punches Samana hard with semi increased strength. (She doesn't know how to use her unique powers yet but she is still angry enough to force them to increase her strength a bit)*

*Samana answers back by tackling Tara M back into her quarters, lifting her up and slamming her down on top of the coffee table before getting in a top mount and locking up with her.*
  • Options
    *On the Vanguard shuttle they notice one person missing..*

Wilson: He where is Smarmy?

Danny: Is he still on that ship?

Sasha: He is nuts..

Wilson: Oh.. He is so awesome.. I wanna help..

Danny: Wilson.. You sure you can handle one of the head Pirates...

Wilson: Ah your right not gonna rain on his parade.. He will be fine..

Sasha: Unbelievable..

Wilson: Whaat..

Danny: Kid has guts but since their tertiary shields are back up beaming him out is not possible.

Alivn: *Over the Comm* Weapons on their ship are coming back on.. they may have power but that much damage is causing the core to over do it.. Its going to blow.

Danny: How long?

Alvin: About 10 minutes..
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

*Samana answers back by tackling Tara M back into her quarters, lifting her up and slamming her down on top of the coffee table before getting in a top mount and locking up with her.*

*Tara M headbutts her again and rolls them over*
  • Options

Danny: Kid has guts but since their tertiary shields are back up beaming him out is not possible.

Alivn: *Over the Comm* Weapons on their ship are coming back on.. they may have power but that much damage is causing the core to over do it.. Its going to blow.

Emma: I've gotta go back for him!

*Emma makes for the hatch.*
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

*Samana quickly locks her legs around Tara M's midsection, trying to clamp down on the diaphragm as she rolls them over again, throwing a relentless hail of punches.*
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

*Samana quickly locks her legs around Tara M's midsection, trying to clamp down on the diaphragm as she rolls them over again, throwing a relentless hail of punches.*

*Tara M blocks most of the punches then retaliates with a headbutt and a flurry of punches*
  • Options

Emma: I've gotta go back for him!

*Emma makes for the hatch.*

Sasha: Look we are too far out for you to float over.. He has a slim chance.. but all I can say is he seems the type that will fight to survive..

*On the ship he dodges another slash but is getting tired.. and before he can dodge again.. he gets cut pretty good.. on the side.. only thing keeping him from bleeding more is the suit fields.. for medical emergencies.. He nears what seems to be an escape pod.. before Falky can finish him.. he fires the castor as he kicks the pod door open It obliterates the Master.. but sends him flying back from recoil and drains a bit of life force from him.. *

Dean: *Ack.. *He presses the door closed and the computer places him in cover just as ejection happens.. Not far out the ship explodes.. knocking the pod around *

Here again..

*He grimaces as he holds his side.. avoiding the view port and the tumbling vision..*

God I hate space pods..

Chip get my pod and get it soon..
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

*Tara M blocks most of the punches then retaliates with a headbutt and a flurry of punches*

*Samana also blocks most of the punches before catching one and violently twisting the arm so there's a crack as blinding pain shoots down Tara M's shoulder. Samana then pulls her to her feet and throws her against the wall.*

Samana *angry*: Had enough?!
  • Options
    edited August 2015

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

*Samana also blocks most of the punches before catching one and violently twisting the arm so there's a crack as blinding pain shoots down Tara M's shoulder. Samana then pulls her to her feet and throws her against the wall.*

Tara M: No. *breaks free and hits her with a haymaker with her good arm*
  • Options
    *Dean awakens in the Enterprise J Sick bay, smelling the chemicals and disinfectant... sterile. Until he catches a whiff of engine grease..*

Dean: Chip..

*The groggy eyes blink repeatedly.. catching a fragrance he knows..*

Emma..
  • Options

*Dean awakens in the Enterprise J Sick bay, smelling the chemicals and disinfectant... sterile. Until he catches a whiff of engine grease..*

Emma..

*M Samana is probably with Emma*
  • Options
    *When he leans up they do see how many similar injuries he had in the past on his chest.. especially one visible on his face shaped like a jagged cross. *

Dean: Fallon what are you doing here?

*OOC: If you wanna take this one go ahead.. Do with that one what you will. *
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

But I'm not!

Tara M: No. *breaks free and hits her with a haymaker with her good arm*

*Samana staggers back, the wounds from the fight beginning to take their toll, before Samana catches sight of Tara and tackles into her, taking her phaser and attempting to run for it. Tara slowly picks herself up.*

Tara *angry, hateful*: Okay, I don't care if Drake puts her back in Quarters... I'm going to rip her apart!
  • Options

Emma..

EEmma: Why did you come after me?
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: sooty meant to get on last night and post.

At the shipping lanes the shield vessels had disguessed their signatures to look like freighters broken down in need of assistance. Then proceeding to engage the pirates once they arrived.

Fury: good job everyone. Let's remain in the area awhile to see if anyone is stupid enough to keep trying now.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."