What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Terry: Wade do what you need to the defense fleet will attack the diversionary force..

Wade: Meaning you want us to attack the enemy flagship..

Terry: You can do it Wade.. I am only suggesting you to do it.

Rissa: It is possible we did not suffer much damage.. Fali did explain that the weapon is a different version of our Thanix weaponry...

Fali: The shots were much more molten and faster moving than the Thanix. Which was a self discovery on their own which is impressive for a bunch of pirates. But I think the PMC's had something to do with it.

Terry: Hmm interesting... I do suspect they will be a problem in the future.. but given the problems right now its a necessary evil.. It will be something to discuss for later.. *He looks to Sam..reassuringly..*

Wade: Alright.. We are going to go after the larger vessel we need to discuss a battle plan..

*Terry stands up and motions to Sam to let the crew devise a plan.. and they get a message from a certain Outlaw vessel..*

Terry: Come along lets leave them to their jobs..

*They pass through the bridge.. and sees the chair.. He feels a certain longing for it but returns to the the turbolift.*

O'Connor: Thanix or not, they won't be able to fight off a combined Federation-Republic Battlegroup.

Alvin: They used up a lot of their grappling ships on trying to disable us.. I don't think it would be too much trouble to us the MS teams as interference. But ignoring the raiding teams completely is a bad idea..

*Dean is on long range comms*

Dean: My bet is they are going after an important target to distract.. Its part of their play book.. main ship is probably not moving..

Fali: Someone sabotaged them?

Dean: Yeah.. a friend of ours on the Zhiyal..
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Cade: So where is Emma?

Tara: She went over to their ship to protect us...

*She glares at Cade.*

It's as though she thought this was her fault.

Cade: Gee I wonder why its lash at me day today.. But that was pretty silly they were expecting that.. that is why they attacked all three ships with that big a force and boldly in secure space.

Also why they won't be going anywhere anytime soon..

*She holds out the components from Engineering.. from the Pirates ship. Then giggles them in front of them.*

Oh by the way.. I managed to get a coded message off to Dean.. Those pirates suck at security.

*Their faces are stunned and agape.. *

Oh yes don't thank me all at once.. I'm going to check on Engineering and see if we can use these..

*She walks past them.. actually accomplished.. though she does not hide the wound she got on the side.*

Tara: Cade... you're hurt...

Cade: I'm fine.. *She stumbles a little bit... the red showing through in a bigger patch.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    M Samana: are you going to be alright Tara?

Tara: I... I think so...

What did you make of it...?

M Samana: I don't know. Whatever happened is in the past and she loves you like a sister should.

Tara B: He's the guy that killed Mom... For me anyway...

*OOC: Emma isn't Tara's sister. Emma's mother is effectively a clone of Tara's, but as far as they're concerned, they aren't related. Closest they let themselves get is cousins.*

Tara: But... why would she keep this from me...?

*She looks a little insecure as she looks up at Luke on the biobed, still comatose.

Tara A's Quarters.*

Tara A: Why was he here?

M Samana: Because she didn't want to hurt her relationship with you.

OoC: I mean like how two people can feel like they are brothers or sisters even when they're not related because of their bond.

Tara B: I don't know! I thought he was still in my home dimension.

Laura: He sounds dangerous.

Tara: Did you feel that shudder? I think they've cut us loose...

*Tara A's Quarters.*

Tara A: It felt like he could kill me with a thought...

M Samana: Tara we have to save Emma.

Tara B: He probably could. I mean when I fought him I threw everything I had at him and it did nothing...

*They run to the bridge, seeing Cade as the Colossus is out of sight.*

Tara: What happened over there?

*Tara A's Quarters.*

Tara A: So now what?

Tara A: Maybe we should go talk to mom about this.

Tara M: Now that things seem to have calmed down Im gonna go see what happened.

Tara A: And what exactly is she going to do? She may be a President, but she's not God.

*Samana's Quarters.*

Samana: Are you going to leave me here? What if there are enemies still aboard?

Tara B: I don't know! *she looks like she is panicking.* I don't know what to do... *she looks like she might start crying*

Tara M: You want me to stay? Okay.

Tara A: It's okay... We'll deal with this together, okay?

Tara B: Okay... *she slowly tries to calm down. Laura hugs her which helps.*

Samana: No, you can go, but...

Could you at least give me the access code to the Jefferies' Tube? In case they try to break in?

Tara M: I don't know...

Samana: Come on, we're friends, right?

Tara M: Yeah but...

Samana: Trust me, I won't run...

*She smiles kindheartedly.*

Tara M: *sighs* Okay. *she givwes her the codes*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Terry: Wade do what you need to the defense fleet will attack the diversionary force..

Rissa: It is possible we did not suffer much damage.. Fali did explain that the weapon is a different version of our Thanix weaponry...

Fali: The shots were much more molten and faster moving than the Thanix. Which was a self discovery on their own which is impressive for a bunch of pirates. But I think the PMC's had something to do with it.

Terry: Hmm interesting... I do suspect they will be a problem in the future.. but given the problems right now its a necessary evil.. It will be something to discuss for later.. *He looks to Sam..reassuringly..*

Wade: Alright.. We are going to go after the larger vessel we need to discuss a battle plan..

*Terry stands up and motions to Sam to let the crew devise a plan.. and they get a message from a certain Outlaw vessel..*

*They pass through the bridge.. and sees the chair.. He feels a certain longing for it but returns to the the turbolift.*

O'Connor: Thanix or not, they won't be able to fight off a combined Federation-Republic Battlegroup.

Alvin: They used up a lot of their grappling ships on trying to disable us.. I don't think it would be too much trouble to us the MS teams as interference. But ignoring the raiding teams completely is a bad idea..

Dean: My bet is they are going after an important target to distract.. Its part of their play book.. main ship is probably not moving..

Colas: If the Donatra and the Enterprise's support ships target the raiders, us and the Enterprise have more than enough combined firepower to disable the Colossus - especially with MS and fighter support.

O'Connor: And if they can't manoeuvre, that's just one more advantage.

*She glares at Cade.*

Cade: Gee I wonder why its lash at me day today.. But that was pretty silly they were expecting that.. that is why they attacked all three ships with that big a force and boldly in secure space.

*She holds out the components from Engineering.. from the Pirates ship. Then giggles them in front of them.*

Oh by the way.. I managed to get a coded message off to Dean.. Those pirates suck at security.

Oh yes don't thank me all at once.. I'm going to check on Engineering and see if we can use these..

*She walks past them.. actually accomplished.. though she does not hide the wound she got on the side.*

Cade: I'm fine.. *She stumbles a little bit... the red showing through in a bigger patch.*

*Tara catches her and supports her.*

Tara: Stop being such a hard***... Let me help.
  • Options

M Samana: I don't know. Whatever happened is in the past and she loves you like a sister should.

*OOC: Emma isn't Tara's sister. Emma's mother is effectively a clone of Tara's, but as far as they're concerned, they aren't related. Closest they let themselves get is cousins.*

*She looks a little insecure as she looks up at Luke on the biobed, still comatose.

Tara A's Quarters.*

OoC: I mean like how two people can feel like they are brothers or sisters even when they're not related because of their bond.

*Tara A's Quarters.*

Tara B: He probably could. I mean when I fought him I threw everything I had at him and it did nothing...

*Tara A's Quarters.*

Tara A: And what exactly is she going to do? She may be a President, but she's not God.

*Samana's Quarters.*

Tara B: I don't know! *she looks like she is panicking.* I don't know what to do... *she looks like she might start crying*

Could you at least give me the access code to the Jefferies' Tube? In case they try to break in?

Samana: Thanks.

Good luck getting to the Bridge.

*A few minutes after Tara M leaves, Samana sneaks out via the Jefferies' Tube and enters the corridor, quickly looking around.*
  • Options

Colas: If the Donatra and the Enterprise's support ships target the raiders, us and the Enterprise have more than enough combined firepower to disable the Colossus - especially with MS and fighter support.

*She glares at Cade.*

Alvin: Fair enough point.. It should work..

*Zhiyal*

Cade: Feeling woozy
  • Options

*She glares at Cade.*

Alvin: Fair enough point.. It should work..

*Zhiyal*

Cade: Feeling woozy

*Tara helps her to sickbay.*
  • Options

Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Samana's Quarters.*

*A few minutes after Tara M leaves, Samana sneaks out via the Jefferies' Tube and enters the corridor, quickly looking around.*

Tara M: What are you doing?
  • Options

Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Samana's Quarters.*

Tara M: What are you doing?

*Samana looks at her.*

Samana: I thought you were heading to the Bridge?
  • Options
    Tara M: I was but I forgot to get the leftover cake from the party. You were escaping weren't you...?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Tara M: I was but I forgot to get the leftover cake from the party. You were escaping weren't you...?

Samana: What makes you think that?

*She tries to walk past.*
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Tara M: Because you are out of your quarters without permission. *stops her*
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

Samana: Tara, you really don't wanna do this...
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

Tara M: You used me! I thought we were friends.
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

Samana: Why do you think I'm giving you the chance to back off?!

*She shoves Tara M back, circling.*
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

Tara M: *Her eyes are wet* I can't believe this... *she's starting to look angry despite her tears. She starts circling too*
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

Tara M: *Her eyes are wet* I can't believe this... *she's starting to look angry despite her tears. She starts circling too*

Samana: Tara, just walk away... Don't do something you're gonna regret...

*She puts up a guard.*
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

Tara M: I already regret this... I trusted you! *she stops*
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

Samana: It's nothing personal, T.

*She stops as well, before darting to the side and hitting her with a right hook.*
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

*She stops as well, before darting to the side and hitting her with a right hook.*

Tara M: *falls to the ground and gets back up* How can this not be personal!? You used me and betrayed my trust! That sounds pretty personal to me! *she headbutts Samana*
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

Tara M: *falls to the ground and gets back up* How can this not be personal!? You used me and betrayed my trust! That sounds pretty personal to me! *she headbutts Samana*

*Samana catches herself on the railway, groaning as she stands back up, blood running from a cut across her nose as she gets into a guard.*

Samana: Okay sister, you want a fight? You'll get one!
  • Options
    *Wade and the crew are setting their plan up..*

Wade: I will need SHIELD and the Republic battlegroup to form up and proceed to the Pirate fleet attacking the shipping lanes of Charo..

The Enterprise, The Donatra, an Outlaw Vessel, and three ships will attack the Larger ship and retrieve the Zhiyal..

Good luck everyone.

*The Battlegroup warps out while the Enterprise and its smaller group warp to the Colossus..*

*On the Colossus brig.. Emma is chained to her seat. Falky sits in front of her..*

Falky: Emma.. Emma.. Emma.. Run from those that protect and care about you. You have a great purpose.

Now sit easy.. You will be treated well. Hanzo will see you soon.

*He leaves her there.. and is on his way back.. until the ship shakes violently.. *

Pirate: Lord Falky.. The Enterprise and several ships are attacking.

Falky: Damn.. get the weapons ready and fire at will.. Are the Shields up?

Pirate 2: No sir.. only tertiary shields..

Falky: Keep them off..

*Outside the Enterprise is firing on the ship's Shield arrays and weapons.. *

Wade: Alvin get the Donatra to move the Zhiyal out of the battle area..

Alvin: Aye..

Wade: Rissa get the Captain of the Zhiyal up and get the situation..

Rissa: Yes Sir..

*In the shuttle bay the Vanguard team is getting ready.. Sasha is packing an EV Suit..*

Sasha: This plan is nuts..

Danny: Its fool proof.. also reminds me of the good old days..

Wilson: Oh so much fun.. Zero G..

Sasha: *Noticing a nervous Sanders * What is it Captain don't like Zero G?

*On the Pirate vessel Falky is in his seat.. *

Falky: Return fire on the Enterprise..

Pirate: Sir they the grappler ship is incoming..

Falky: What?

*The Grappler vessel is approaching in at high speeds firing their payload onto the vessel's area shields causing the Shields to fail.. Dean in the higher up seat at the grappling controls.. smirking..*

Dean: Gotcha pirate scum.. *He jerks the controls up causing the arms to breach the shields and rip the array to pieces.. *

Chip. Get Fallon up here to hold the sticks..
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

*Samana catches herself on the railway, groaning as she stands back up, blood running from a cut across her nose as she gets into a guard.*

Tara M: I wish I hadnt come back for the cake... *she puts up a guard but her anger is starting to leave her*
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

Tara M: I wish I hadnt come back for the cake... *she puts up a guard but her anger is starting to leave her*

*Samana throws a haymaker at Tara M, followed by a knee to the gut and a high kick to the face.*
  • Options

Wade: I will need SHIELD and the Republic battlegroup to form up and proceed to the Pirate fleet attacking the shipping lanes of Charo..

The Enterprise, The Donatra, an Outlaw Vessel, and three ships will attack the Larger ship and retrieve the Zhiyal..

Good luck everyone.

*The Battlegroup warps out while the Enterprise and its smaller group warp to the Colossus..*

*On the Colossus brig.. Emma is chained to her seat. Falky sits in front of her..*

Falky: Emma.. Emma.. Emma.. Run from those that protect and care about you. You have a great purpose.

*He leaves her there.. and is on his way back.. until the ship shakes violently.. *

*In the shuttle bay the Vanguard team is getting ready.. Sasha is packing an EV Suit..*

*The Grappler vessel is approaching in at high speeds firing their payload onto the vessel's area shields causing the Shields to fail.. Dean in the higher up seat at the grappling controls.. smirking..*

Dean: Gotcha pirate scum.. *He jerks the controls up causing the arms to breach the shields and rip the array to pieces.. *

*The R.S.S. Enterprise quickly fires a spread of ZPC fire and torpedoes into the Pirate Fleet as a squadron of Daring-Class Destroyers start picking off fighters and incoming vessels. The Enterprise receives help from 2 Titan-Class Heavy Cruisers.

Meanwhile, Ent-J.*

Sanders: It's been a while since I went Z-G...

*He puts his helmet on, leaving the seals open until they're needed as he straps his shield to his back.

Meanwhile, Grappler Ship.*

Chip: Got it!

*Colossus. Emma tries to kick her shoe off, grunting as she uses the other foot to stamp down on the toes of her sock and yank her foot out before planting it on the deck and concentrating. After a few minutes, she manages to enter the computer system, dropping her head limply as the systems read her as dead.*

OOC: C'mon, one badass escape sequence! Pleeease? :P
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

*Samana throws a haymaker at Tara M, followed by a knee to the gut and a high kick to the face.*

*Tara M goes down. She gets back up and fires off an unenthusiastic uppercut*
  • Options

Good luck everyone.

*The R.S.S. Enterprise quickly fires a spread of ZPC fire and torpedoes into the Pirate Fleet as a squadron of Daring-Class Destroyers start picking off fighters and incoming vessels. The Enterprise receives help from 2 Titan-Class Heavy Cruisers.

Meanwhile, Ent-J.*

*He puts his helmet on, leaving the seals open until they're needed as he straps his shield to his back.

*Colossus. Emma tries to kick her shoe off, grunting as she uses the other foot to stamp down on the toes of her sock and yank her foot out before planting it on the deck and concentrating. After a few minutes, she manages to enter the computer system, dropping her head limply as the systems read her as dead.*

OoC: I just remember my warminds Dreadnought is called the collossus as well.
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

*Samana catches it, taking Tara M down and putting her in her signature armlock, with one arm locked around the bicep and the other hand locked around the wrist, pushing it down, folded against the bicep, causing tremendous pain.*

Samana *taunting*: You should have listened to your s**t of a sister, T... I was just waiting for a chance to get you talking!
  • Options

*Samana sighs.*

*She puts up a guard.*

*Samana catches it, taking Tara M down and putting her in her signature armlock, with one arm locked around the bicep and the other hand locked around the wrist, pushing it down, folded against the bicep, causing tremendous pain.*

Samana *taunting*: You should have listened to your s**t of a sister, T... I was just waiting for a chance to get you talking!

Tara M: Shut up! *her eyes glow and she breaks out of the arm lock with renewed strength. She grabs Samana and slams her into the wall hard*
  • Options

Good luck everyone.

Meanwhile, Ent-J.*

*OOC: Work with me on it...*

*Dean gets into a EV suit and takes his gear over as he floats over watching the Enterprise J Shuttle make its way into the breach as well. Wilson popping his neck.. in the shuttle.. *

Wilson: Daddy's gonna express some rage..

*He pops out and pops inside the breach taking out Pirates with extreme prejudice. They try firing at him but he just flips and pops in and out.. *

Wilson: *In his head* You have to wonder why these guys insist on wearing these silly Yellow and Black outfits..

*The shuttle docks with the breach as Dean floats by as the Vanguard comes through. *

Dean: I am going to look for their Prisoner.. *He fires two times at Pirates in his way.. *

Danny: Go for it hot shot.

Wilson: I think it is a bit more than that.

*Dean goes down the corridor firing as he goes.. He cuts the comm with the others *

Dean: Come on Emma don't be dead..