test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The comeback to STO enticement package

Comments

• thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,545 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Nope. Only the one account. With only four chars. Oldest one is a Klink I made the day I reached level 25 on my very first Fed. Who is long since deleted.

Earlier in this thread, I posted about not being able to claim the item. Turns out I was looking in the wrong spot for it.

stxi001-2.jpg

A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • article001article001 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    When did these emails go out? I haven't gotten one.
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    article001 wrote: »
    When did these emails go out? I haven't gotten one.

I think Friday. Not everyone got them as you had to meet a certain criteria to get them.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    In before the lock to protest the lock.

And I'd like to get a free fleet Tier 6 Presidio ship :wink:
    They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • solidneutroniumsolidneutronium Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Oh yeah, slapped in the face while being thrown under the bus!
    Professional Slider Since 2409

Officially Nerfed In Early 2410
  • rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    kyrrok wrote: »
    As for closing this thread? They should just let the anger be expressed and it would be over and done with. This will be on page 3 by next weekend, closed or not. Censoring civil expressions of dissatisfaction and jealousy likely will only breed more resentment, and perhaps, more non-players.

^This. +1. or whatever else the millennials use to say "I agree".

They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Oh yeah, slapped in the face while being thrown under the bus!
    Now they need to give us animal names, and my day would be per...

Err. I mean. Oh, look over there, a yellow flying rabbit.

o:)
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    Nope. Only the one account. With only four chars. Oldest one is a Klink I made the day I reached level 25 on my very first Fed. Who is long since deleted.

I bet 1 Brazillion of Quatloos that you don't have a Fed character or if you do, you haven't touched him/her for ages. Am I right?
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,866 Arc User

Earlier in this thread, I posted about not being able to claim the item. Turns out I was looking in the wrong spot for it.

stxi001-2.jpg

Aww isn't that cute...the connie thinks his fat nacelles are something to be proud of! Thunder nacelles!
    Can't have a honest conversation because of a white knight with power
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    hravik wrote: »
    Imagined slights are always the worst.

Imagined? Why I'll have you know that Salami and Taco drove to my house, and Taco held me in place while Salami personally slapped me in the face.

:o

That sounds vaguely NSFW...

Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    lianthelia wrote: »
    Aww isn't that cute...the connie thinks his fat nacelles are something to be proud of! Thunder nacelles!

At least the connie's can take getting hit by something and not break off or explode.
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    I opened up an email with this little package earlier, though I'm still active. I'll admit, I haven't really logged into the game much over the past couple of months cause there's not much left for me to do, I guess I reached a state of stalemate. It's a shame we can't choose which ship we wanted, but I guess there are reasons for that. Nevertheless, as much as I appreciate the offer, the gesture is somewhat lost on me. The ship isn't drawing me back into the game anytime soon.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • dmtdmt Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    Is the ship an account-wide unlock or just character unlock?
    Is it reclaimable if dismissed?
  • coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    hravik wrote: »
    Imagined slights are always the worst.

Imagined? Why I'll have you know that Salami and Taco drove to my house, and Taco held me in place while Salami personally slapped me in the face.

:o

That sounds vaguely NSFW...

It all depends on what he slapped him with.
  • starshockerstarshocker Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Well iam reinstalling the game as i type .
    So its works ...

Thanks for the lootz !

• orionburstorionburst Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    hartzilla wrote: »
    lianthelia wrote: »

At least the connie's can take getting hit by something and not break off or explode.

Do I have to call Mister Vo'quv (or Vod'leh...probably the vod) over to show you feddies the nacelles the KDF big boys use? tiger-2.gif
    344qvwl.jpg

I'm an Arc user? Yeah, right..I'd rather eat a chainsaw, blade first
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    So, out of curiosity, what were the requirements to qualify for this?
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »

Unfortunately we have not gotten any official details. Hopefully we will.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User

I hope so too, as a daily player, who does sometimes buy zen, I feel kinda burned by this.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • amayakitsuneamayakitsune Member Posts: 977 Arc User

Looks like 2 of my friends got it. They were LTS and dont play often.
    7NGGeUP.png

• lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Honestly Im not bothered by it at all.

The Team gives out things to the active playerbase quite often. Especially this time of year. When these players that are inactive get back in game and jump in their new free T6 with their free boost of 10 spec points theyll quickly realize the only prize was the free 30 dollar value ship. The 10 spec points will get them started but wont provide them the means of actually heading off the specialization system that others have more then likely completed at this point.

I dont know if the T6 ship is a choice or not...But I suspect that its not and is probably the most underselling of the lot. Which means it probably has mediocre stats and a nearly useless if not highly situational Ship Trait. I doubt they are giving out the opportunity to choose the T6 ships that give the most bang for their buck. But I could be wrong. Either way. Theres nothing in the CStore Ship wise that I havent already bought and own. Had they done this on top of releasing the first T6 ships Id have been POed. But as of right now its nothing to get my panties in a bunch over.

I play daily and I still haven't filled out my damn spec trees. Heck 30 of my points came from before they nerfed Argala.
  • starshockerstarshocker Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    iam also LTS and the mail mentions "Vet reward" .

Very sure the full details will be given to us asap
    Be patient "soldiers" we are still at war so there might be a slight delay
    Be patient "soldiers" we are still at war so there might be a slight delay

What are you talking about?

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User

Does it even matter? Either you got, or you did not.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.

Does it even matter? Either you got, or you did not.

Different things matter to different people. If you don't think it matters, that's fine. If someone else thinks it does, that's equally fine. Personally, I am simply entertained by the entire thing, and don't care about the actual items in question.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • zobovorzobovor Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    shpoks wrote: »

I bet 1 Brazillion of Quatloos that you don't have a Fed character or if you do, you haven't touched him/her for ages. Am I right?

Oh noers ... , is this about the Feddies ?
    Well Thunderfoot was absent from the forums after the Vanilla transfer ... -- my gods, is this about the forums ?!? :p
    (or did he just take his summer vacation @ exactly the right time ...)
  • cdnhawkcdnhawk Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    I haven't played in over a month, but I am an LTS and got this email. It appears to be account wide for vets, but I really don't know and haven't logged in yet to check. My question is, did everyone who got the email get the same ship? My code was for a T6 Andromeda. I have 2 feds and a KDF.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Well iam reinstalling the game as i type .
    So its works ...

Thanks for the lootz !

Great, you can replace the easily offended OP who should find something else to do with his time other then restart discussions that have already been closed.

Welcome back!
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    cdnhawk wrote: »
    I haven't played in over a month, but I am an LTS and got this email. It appears to be account wide for vets, but I really don't know and haven't logged in yet to check. My question is, did everyone who got the email get the same ship? My code was for a T6 Andromeda. I have 2 feds and a KDF.

Yup, from what we've heard on the various outlets (forums, reddit, twitter) it's the T6 Andromeda for everyone (eligible).
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    cdnhawk wrote: »
    Yup, from what we've heard on the various outlets (forums, reddit, twitter) it's the T6 Andromeda for everyone (eligible).
    Andromeda for me also.

I can't complain (cause it's free) but I'll never use it. I happen to think it's an ugly (re)design. That said, I suppose I could just use one of the other skins...
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222