test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Season 10.5 Is Now Live!

Comments

• Options
    mikoto123amikoto123a Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Well this is bad - now watching Metabots on youtube...
  • Options
    p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    mikoto123a wrote: »
    Well this is bad - now watching Metabots on youtube...

Yeah, don't do that. The first 15 seconds made me not want to watch Metabots.
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • Options
    xbalankexbalanke Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    will we be getting another extension for risa because.. well the extension was given for extended downtime.. but it would seem we (evening timeslot for western europe) won't be able to play during the event extension either... :(
  • Options
    captaingalaxy1captaingalaxy1 Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Might as well go watch an episode from favourite show Stargate Universe.
    "Omega Class will prevail she cannot be defeated!"
  • Options
    anjc#8825 anjc Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    youtube.com/watch?v=fsvsRZhNVp4

at the end you will laugh so hard the collective will hear it
  • Options
    ricosakararicosakara Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    Not surprised this happens.
  • Options
    supergirl1611supergirl1611 Member Posts: 809 Arc User
  • Options
    shaneo3shaneo3 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    any time frame on when the fix will be applied ? and when the server will be online again ?
  • Options
    willomallywillomally Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Got to love patch day well off to world of warships. :)
    [SIGPIC]

Look at the pretty mushroom grow
  • Options
    poofygummy#9278 poofygummy Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Guys seriously. You finally managed to fix a lot of bugs, the new seasons are absolutely awesome so maybe the next time you have a few hours you should sit down and look at the way you update things. I mean most other MMOs manage to do their updates and fixes without something going wrong every second time. It's almost funny. There has got to be something you can do.
  • Options
    philfixitphilfixit Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Sorry guy's and girls. you didn't expect any better now did you. I don't keep up with the game as a lot do. so when there is a big upload and another part of the story cames out. I just no its going to be hell. it always is. So here we go again. I'm quiet satisfied that I'm right yet again.

pitty because as I'm the only one in the clan now. I'm just about to finish on my own a section of a level 4 star base. I only have 4 million delithium to get , 100,000 fleet marks and 800000000 energy credits. and ill have a full working level 4 star base.

I will get there finaly. in about two years. if pwlaughingtrendy is reading this. can you guys help me out a little. I've done three full levels pretty much on my own on the star base.I have a full Delithum mine, I
    pritty much did on my own.

Go on owner,s give me a little help.

Lord Monty
  • Options
    kawasakizx10rrkawasakizx10rr Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I had no lag nor disconnections, but my fleet members did.

Any ETA yet ?
    yEt6JSa.gifMEANWHILE AT THE CRYPTIC HEADQUARTERS
  • Options
    p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    Wayward Pines is running here in Finland. So something to watch.
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • Options
    kurzertkurzert Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Yeah! We're pretty sick of this! If we have to take much more, we'll make our own game with perfect coding and absolutely no bugs, ever, to some multi-million dollar production company and have our own Star Trek MMO! With Space Blackjack and Space Hookers!

Or, you know. Be mature and have the patience to realize that things like this happen and people are working just as hard as you think you would in order to fix issues that could easily happen to anyone.
  • Options
    onehalfklingononehalfklingon Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    stuart1965 wrote: »
    Free upgrade to level 14 on any ground or space equipment or weapon would be good. well a guy can dream.

Wish granted, you get Mk XIV but it's green with a terrible mod.
  • Options
    bannon3bannon3 Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    At this point put the game up, Ill take my chances with the instability issues until you figure it out then bring it down and apply your fix. Yeah it was okay for the first few hours now Im getting aggravated. LOL
    In Space, Cryptic cant hear you scream!!!
  • Options
    thokstathoksta Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    No purpose in getting all worked up peeps, servers will be back up when they come back up. All the new content will be ready and waiting, you dont have to do it all today. If you cant play until next week big deal not like the game is going to disapear. Try to stay positive, it's not like they wanted to be working all day on a hot fix. Sit back relax and do something else for awhile!
    I'll Have Ten Chocolate Sundaes.
    tumblr_n0u8f6dVVb1svlvsyo2_500.gif
    I'm in a really bad mood.
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    Looks like T'Ket got tired of waiting for M'Tara's plan to progress and pressed the big icocalypse button.

My guess is L'Miren is trying to find the reset button because that just wasn't fair for the Milky Way sentients.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    better0n3 wrote: »
    its now been down since 9:10 and its 10:42 why even do the maint if its just gonna come down for another 3 hours last maint was 8 hours this ones now into 5 it is just crazy with as much money this game generates it should be right the first time every time i used to play a mmo that was really free and had better maintenance than STO whats up ppl???

Yeah it's really annoying. Of course it's been like that since Day 1. Today I had the day off (not because of STO) and I was hoping that for once it would be a smooth launch but... no. Server's been down for 3 hours. On a side note: those new forums are a farce compared to the old ones. They're ugly, don't look at all profesional and are hard to navigate.
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    atatassaultatatassault Member Posts: 1,008 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Are we going to get a blog or post detailing the cool new stuff obtainable through the fleet research lab?
  • Options
    tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    philfixit wrote: »
    Sorry guy's and girls. you didn't expect any better now did you. I don't keep up with the game as a lot do. so when there is a big upload and another part of the story cames out. I just no its going to be hell. it always is. So here we go again. I'm quiet satisfied that I'm right yet again.

pitty because as I'm the only one in the clan now. I'm just about to finish on my own a section of a level 4 star base. I only have 4 million delithium to get , 100,000 fleet marks and 800000000 energy credits. and ill have a full working level 4 star base.

I will get there finaly. in about two years. if pwlaughingtrendy is reading this. can you guys help me out a little. I've done three full levels pretty much on my own on the star base.I have a full Delithum mine, I
    pritty much did on my own.

Go on owner,s give me a little help.

Lord Monty

Really, solo? Ive seen plenty of people solo a starbase to tier 5. If your having that much trouble, RECRUIT! MEET PEOPLE! BECOME FRIENDS! JOIN AN ARMADA WHO WILL ALLOW A SOLO FLEET!

• Options
    tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    Are we going to get a blog or post detailing the cool new stuff obtainable through the fleet research lab?
    DL tribble and look at it first hand.

• Options
    jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    Y'know, I'm not one for negative posts, but I was on Tribble for an hour last night and got DC'd half a dozen times. If the issue was that obvious and made it to live, QA totally dropped the ball here. That's really inexcusable.

Add to that the fact that the reduced the cooldowns on the Andorian consoles but didn't make the wing cannons they work with upgradable to mk xiv so they are remotely worth using, and you get a lot of "we didn't really put a lot of thought into this" about this update.
  • Options
    whyomewhyome Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    sooo 90 min later STO's HOTFIX still hasnt worked and servers are still down.
    Will we get and ETA for when the server will be bcak up ? dont think so.
  • Options
    dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    tamujiin wrote: »
    Joe dirt 2 on crackle, was pretty good actually.

Lies...I made it in 12min and tapped out
  • Options
    jacenkaschangjacenkaschang Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    So yet again EU players don't get to play the shiny new content because Cryptic couldn't run a successful update if their jobs depended on it.
  • Options
    deadbrkwarriordeadbrkwarrior Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    if they r still looking to find a fix.. that means once they do they still have to fix it.. this could be a while :'(
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Was just talking to Ricossa "We have a couple of possibilities that we're working with. Still tinkering."
  • Options
    anjc#8825 anjc Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    This is my gift to all that are on the fourm hoping the game will go live. (oh, and i do reccomend that the devs watch it when their work is complete, it is very funny.
    youtube.com/watch?v=PANRt1cHKI4
  • Options
    deadbrkwarriordeadbrkwarrior Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    fingers crossed!!!