test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Season 10.5 Is Now Live!

Comments

• Options
    anjc#8825 anjc Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Well, there is a lot of stuff in the patch notes, but didnt you guys test it, you know, to make sure that it works.
  • Options
    vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    vakna4837 wrote: »
    Inb4 another 6 hour extended downtime and EU players get their entire day of play shafted again. :(

I'm in the US and this is my only day off this week, so I can feel your pain.

Sigh, Guess it's necessary tho.

I'll just have to go and spend the little expendable entertainment money I have and go see a movie ! :D

tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• Options
    bannon3bannon3 Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    This is the perfect time for Cards Against Humanity. ^_~

;)
    In Space, Cryptic cant hear you scream!!!
  • Options
    pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    d0vahki11n wrote: »
    You guys haven't been letting Bynars at the code, have you?

Yep. They just need two devs to login to the server and type "11001001" at the same time and everything will be back to normal.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Someone put their pron stash on the server and left it running then, I assume?

All I can think of after reading that post is the lame guy from the movie District 9 talking about "prawns." :smiley:
    Fookin prawns.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User

All I can think of after reading that post is the lame guy from the movie District 9 talking about "prawns." :smiley:
    Fookin prawns.

Language, Trendy, language. ;P
  • Options

Fookin prawns.

Trendy, that reply deserves so much win. I'd give you +1,000,000 rep for that post if we had such a system in the forums. ;)
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • Options
    mmps1mmps1 Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    Is this cause the delta doff packs were only giving out the pointless gamma quad provisions and no purple doffs?

What, it was just me getting that?!?! Oh :(
    "Mr talks down to the peasants."
  • Options
    captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User

Fookin prawns.

Put another shrimp on the barbie for me, would you? :P
    I need a beer.

• Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »

Fookin prawns.

Language, Trendy, language. ;P
    Is something I'm well-versed in! :hushed:

But seriously. I'll brb, going to ping the team for an update.
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    after 40 minutes observing the last official tweet, gonna bail on it. nothing since as far as news goes.

i would bet 3 hours including the 40 minutes and counting. see what happens.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    At the risk of making some players freak out even more, is there any way we can get an estimate on how long the server will probably be down? Just wondering if I'll be able to login and play within the next two hours or if we'll have to wait even longer.

• Options
    cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    thats why i was watching the tweets.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    we dont actually say that here :s

​​
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User

Is something I'm well-versed in! :hushed:

But seriously. I'll brb, going to ping the team for an update.

https://youtu.be/SKm5xQyD2vE
  • Options
    better0n3better0n3 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    its now been down since 9:10 and its 10:42 why even do the maint if its just gonna come down for another 3 hours last maint was 8 hours this ones now into 5 it is just crazy with as much money this game generates it should be right the first time every time i used to play a mmo that was really free and had better maintenance than STO whats up ppl???
  • Options

​​

I know :P
    I need a beer.

• Options
    jackson900pwejackson900pwe Member Posts: 189 Arc User

​​

Yeah I remember hearing film director Philip Mora in his commentary for Howling 3 The Marsupials that it's supposed to be shrimp on a prawns not shrimp on a barbie.
  • Options

​​

Yeah I remember hearing film director Philip Mora in his commentary for Howling 3 The Marsupials that it's supposed to be shrimp on a prawns not shrimp on a barbie.

I know :P
    I need a beer.

• Options
    better0n3better0n3 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    makes me want to go to the private servers just so i can actually play
  • Options
    dragonslamrdragonslamr Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    seasoned sto players complaining about downtime surrounding a new update.... might as well complain that fire's hot

HAHA Seasoned STO players don't even bother to try and play on a maintenance day!!! LOL

And I'm sorry but this forum sucks just because it doesn't have page selections at the bottom also.... I mean who the hell builds a forum software with no page selections at the bottom?!?!?!?!!?!!!!!

HAHA blocks out S..U.. C.. K.. S.. But leaves hell... hahaha
  • Options
    jackson900pwejackson900pwe Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    The barbie thing just gave me an epiphany about a Barbie Q. Oh crud I shouldn't have. Imagine members of the Continuum turning Starfleet people into Barbies. o_O They'd squish them or something...especially the Wesley Barbie...just sayin'. I don't hate Wesley but I know what Q would do. XD
  • Options
    paulno1paulno1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Xbox one time I think......
    Entrusted to protect all Planet's in the Federation
  • Options
    Stalker call of pripyat time methinks.
    I need a beer.

• Options
    And I'm sorry but this forum sucks just because it doesn't have page selections at the bottom also.... I mean who the hell builds a forum software with no page selections at the bottom?!?!?!?!!?!!!!!

I agree that the lack of page selection buttons at the BOTTOM of each thread is the single most annoying thing about the new forums. I mean, there are more things to complain about, but that is the one that drives me crazy.

• Options
    dukat1968dukat1968 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Sounds like a plan. Destiny for me. A game I can pay into and ACTUALLY play after an update.
  • Options
    cowboymike3cowboymike3 Member Posts: 5 Arc User

HAHA blocks out S..U.. C.. K.. S.. But leaves hell... hahaha[/quote]

I agree, i can't believe nobody thought about that when they were setting up the new forums.
  • Options
    paulno1paulno1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    dukat1968 wrote: »
    Sounds like a plan. Destiny for me. A game I can pay into and ACTUALLY play after an update.
    Very true....
    Entrusted to protect all Planet's in the Federation