What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Veronica: Oh. *suddenly seems disappointed as she really thought she had figured something out. Notice Him shifting a little* Are you sure you don't know the name?

Jessica: How bad is it? Ellie and them can probably handle it if its not too bad. *looks at the fire*

*Ellvat kisses him deeply*

Ellvat: Okay come on let's check it out.
    Post edited by westx211 on
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Orion: Well, the Ferasen were bantering about how they got back at the Shadowfang pack by sending this Garth up a tree.

Fiona looks at it, as does everyone else. The roof is on fire. About this time, some Helodrones materalized and start to fight the fire, while a couple of People in Fireman gear show up at the door.

At the Front Door

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

Fire Department, your place is on Fire. Hurry and evacuate the residence.

Leo: Oh Sh*t. (As he grabs his shirt and other clothes and puts them on)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Veronica: Why does everyone think that just because garth is a dog person that he is related to Shadow?

Jessica: Well it looks like its under control.

*Ellvat gets dressed quickly too*

Ellvat: D*mn. Come on lets go. *Takes Leo's hand once he finishes getting dressed*

(Apparently D A M N is censored on these forums.)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    the Orions Comm unit starts to activate. It does a Jazz number.

Orion: My Boss is calling me.

Fiona goes outside and looks at the scene.

Leo looks at Ellie: El, you might want to put a shirt on. ( as he follows her out)

((Yep, so is Sh*t, I wonder, H*ll, Frak))
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Veronica: Who is your boss?

*Johnny follows Fiona*

Ellvat: Oh right. *Grabs a risian shirt and puts it mostly on as they flee the scene*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    (S*crew is also censored.)

Amara: That's not good...
    Krystal: *looks up* What?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    (I feel like this new censor is unnecessary.)

Ashley: Lets go check on the house. *Leads Amara back*

Reina: Ash and Ellie's cabin caught fire a little.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (this forum's color scheme is really TRIBBLE...i hope someone makes a stylish to fix it)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    Amara: Good idea...
    Krystal: *Thinks for a moment* Maybe I can help.

(Hey Shadow! How's things?)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Ashley: *As they get to the cabin* Well it doesn't look too bad mostly just the roof.

Jessica: It might be good practice for you.
  • Options
    Amara: Yea... but for how long?
    Krystal: Might be, but I've never done anything like this before. Kun did help me practice a bit, but that was more combat related and not fire hose.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    (exceedingly bad...they did not port ANY of my subscribed threads, so i had to go hunting down all the ones that get updated the most and the rest are gone forever unless i stumble across them again while browsing; that combined with the sh*tty colors are really not making me a fan of vanilla)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    (Well... on the bright side we can flag people looking for a fight or trying to cause a fight instead of PMing a Mod.)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    (Luckily I was pretty much subscribed to only like 4 threads this and the other rp thread so it wasn't too hard to find them but I did hate that we lost our subscriptions)

Ashley: Well some firefighters are already working on it.

Jessica: Well then this will be good if we can get you to do it.
  • Options
    (that's about the ONLY upside i can see...hell, the devs and mods don't even have unique colors to their names anymore)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Hopefully that will change Shadow. They're still migrating some games over.)

Amara: I hope Ell's alright.
    Krystal: *Approaches the burning building and closes her eyes, trying to focus*
  • Options
    Ashley: She is. I'm sort of linked to her like the Rose's are linked to their wives. Its not the same because you know we used to be three but since its just me and her now its started. I can tell she is okay.

*Reina follows Krys to support her*
  • Options
    Amara: *Bites her lip*
    *Krystal starts throwing orbs of water at the fire*
  • Options
    Ashley: You're still worried arent you?

Reina: You're doing it!
  • Options
    Amara: Ell's the only family I have. Of course I'm worried.
    *Krystal is focusing on the task at hand*
  • Options
    Ashley: She's fine. The fire isnt that bad and its being put out now.

*Reina sighs realizing that her rooting for Krys probably isn't doing much.*
  • Options
    Amara: Can't help it.
    *Krystal splats herself in the face with water* Gah!
  • Options
    Ashley: *sighs* I can understand that. *smiles a little*

Reina: You okay Krys?
  • Options
    Amara: Well... I mean... right now she's the only family I've got. *Puts her hands on her stomach* I don't know what I'd do if I lost Ell. Well... actually... I think I'd bury myself in my duties as a Guardian...
    Krystal: Yea... I think so... Was kinda in the zone and... blam! Lost it.
  • Options
    Ashley: Well don't worry you're not going to lose her. *puts a hand on her shoulder reassuringly*

Reina: You're doing great though.
  • Options
    Amara: *sighs* I hope you're right. I just... I don't want to lose any more family...
    Krystal: I think I just about had it too... *looks a little tired*
  • Options
    Ashley: You won't. *Hugs Amara*

Reina: Maybe you should rest and let the fire fighters get the rest of it. *looks concerned for her*
  • Options
    Amara: *smiles and returns the hug before realizing something* Wait... why would I say...
    Krystal: Good idea... *Goes to sit down*
  • Options
    Ashley: What?

Reina: You sure you'll be fine? *sits down with her*
  • Options
    Amara: Why would I say something about losing family again when I don't... *shakes head* I don't know. Maybe i'm just tired or something.
    Krystal: Never used that much before...