edited April 2015
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,537 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    You mean these? *holds up some and takes off in bus*

*chases bus*

Speaking of Nimoy. I am looking forward to Shatner's book about their friendship.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited April 2015
    Well, you got the launcher patch fixed, now it sits at the loading screen and does nothing. I can stare at the Delta Rising logo for just so long before giving up. So far its been 20 minutes. Done.

It looks like Frans is fed up with the login issues of this game. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,298 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That is pretty bad.. sorry to hear that.
    edited April 2015
    That is pretty bad.. sorry to hear that.

Me too! Hopefully the Season 10 drop on Tuesday will finally have these issues fixed.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    And then it happen.. Cookie.. A big fluffy Peanutbutter sugar cookie.. its love..
    edited April 2015
    Sounds good!

Frans got STO working again. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    A Dull Bat leth is an unhappy Cappy

[a mighty fortress is our Bunny Warden... the Roms need Empress]
    edited April 2015
    A Dull Bat leth is an unhappy Cappy

[a mighty fortress is our Bunny Warden... the Roms need Empress]

Has anyone seen Cappy lately? She was supposed to spend more time making appearances. I'm still waiting for some of those appearances to happen. Gronk, specifically keeps hoping she will login to play.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    i havent been using steam to log in for things so unsure ..

it all reminds me of when she called me Senshi Kun in a way an older girl calls a short pants boy..

and i mistook it .. disrupting chemistry of Asuka shinji
    [Cappy sama said.. of all people i thought youd understand ]

Sensō-ji
    edited April 2015
    Season 10 is live! Whther or not that means disaster will be decided by the flame threads all over the boards tomorrow morning. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    edited April 2015

:D It was inevitable. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    it keeps somebody doing something on non maintanace side of ship :)
    edited April 2015
    it keeps somebody doing something on non maintanace side of ship :)

I'm kind of expecting maintenance again tomorrow. :P I wonder.... How many days in a row can they pull down the servers for maintenance? :rolleyes:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    maybe they are goi:rolleyes:n for the record and somebodie lost the office bet
    edited April 2015
    Looks like my poking fun about the maintenance didn't go unnoticed. I can't login anymore due to the launcher crashing as soon as it starts to try and load the game.

Happy Friday, everyone! Have an awesome weekend!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    Savign Face
    embarsing crash
    polish up your resume
    and gloss over this part of the
    working at Studio X :P

if it crashes
    go walk the dog
  • captain3393captain3393 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    this thread could've gone to private messages long ago...with different threads complaining about the same things crowding this board...somebody close this thread and begin to clean this place up please!
    edited April 2015
    this thread could've gone to private messages long ago...with different threads complaining about the same things crowding this board...somebody close this thread and begin to clean this place up please!

lol Another wannabe moderator that feels the need to police the board. As far as I am aware, this thread doesn't break any rules, the terms of service, and is in the correct section. Please move along and find another thread to try and police.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • captain3393captain3393 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lol Another wannabe moderator that feels the need to police the board. As far as I am aware, this thread doesn't break any rules, the terms of service, and is in the correct section. Please move along and find another thread to try and police.

hit a little close to home i did aye?...the truth always does!
  • captainblueshoescaptainblueshoes Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Hehe, this just got good. So I take it I'm a jerk for agreeing this dude's gotta point?

Whatevs! :D
    edited April 2015
    Trying to troll people into an arguement isn't going to work. I'm sorry to disappoint you.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    that what they are looking for people that care about them the way Z and Asuka Cappy earned this treatment. [hug a friends thread..today!]
    http://media.giphy.com/media/JfMfKzOkCc8CI/giphy.gif
    edited April 2015
    that what they are looking for people that care about them the way Z and Asuka Cappy earned this treatment. [hug a friends thread..today!]
    http://media.giphy.com/media/JfMfKzOkCc8CI/giphy.gif

It amazes me that there are people around here that have so little to do with their lives, that they feel like they need to come into a thread that has clearly been here much longer than they have and insist it be closed. Here's hoping they have found something more entertaining to amuse themselves with.

Happy Sunday, everyone! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    a starfleet dental? Well so silly.. today was going to be lazy soup but then i remembered the Pizza..

until the garden grows
    we cant be clorafilled
    edited April 2015
    a starfleet dental? Well so silly.. today was going to be lazy soup but then i remembered the Pizza..

until the garden grows
    we cant be clorafilled

Pizza is good! I have rarely ever seen Dental on the forums. Usually they advertise they are with their signatures but anything is possible. I hope you enjoyed the pizza. Did you save some for the goats?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    The had the ducks and chickens poopign o nthe spare hay i nthe barn so they need a treat...

3 Bunnies saved by latenight early mornign Senshi driving skills at missing
    edited April 2015
    The Empress commands, no aplatting bunnies! :P I wouldn't be surprised if chickens and ducks liked pizza. I sure could go for some pizza right about now. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >