• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    But it cant be RAven ditn say so

Oh? Are we playing, Raven Says? :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Raven says Bunnies love ice cream..
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited March 2015
    Raven says Bunnies love ice cream..

Can you blame them?! Who doesn't love ice cream? :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited March 2015
    This thread will be 5 years old in 11 days. :eek: The Capulet thread will be 5 years old! :eek: I am sitll saddened by the Cappy thread closure, especially for no reason or at least one that the person who closed it decided to share. Long live the golden days of STO!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2015
    [hums..Golden Years ]

Golden years, gold, whop, whop, whop
    Don't let me hear you say life's
    taking you nowhere,
    angel
    Come get up my baby
    Look at that sky, life's begun
    Nights are warm and the days are young
    Come get up my baby
    edited March 2015
    Spring floods?

no water shortage
    edited March 2015
    CAPPY 10 mama

C Z illustrious thread daughter
    edited March 2015
    stop spring breaking things and talk about the Awesome Cappy Z again
    edited March 2015
    Sorry! I've been so busy working 12-13 hour days at Disney's Frozen On Ice. With 3 shows a day, I think I can recite the entire thing by memory. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2015
    well there ye go
    dreams of ice

now you can save for
    Journey to the stars
    at the Mall of America?
    edited March 2015
    I think I'm done with Disney stuff for now. It's a lot of work but it also makes a ton of people happy.

Happy birthday to an epic Canadian, William Shatner! :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think I'm done with Disney stuff for now. It's a lot of work but it also makes a ton of people happy.

Happy birthday to an epic Canadian, William Shatner! :)

Seeing folks happy makes it worth it, me thinks.
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
    edited March 2015
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    Seeing folks happy makes it worth it, me thinks.

Actually, yeah! I had a family come up to me with a little girl and she saw the Elsa cups and literally, her face just lit up. While I was sitting around to get paid and people were leaving from the last show. This one girl came up tot he curtain, stuck her head through, and smiled at the few of us sitting back there before running off.

Then there are the kids that give you a headache. :P I can totally understand a parent not wanting to pay $15 for a snow cones and some of those light up wants went as high as $50 each! :eek: I talked with this family of 6 for a moment about the show. They bought a snow cone each for their 4 kids. They also had the foam crowns, both light up wants, the different cups (there were 4 different cups), figurines, and the tickets were $132 each! :eek: However, they all seemed to really enjoy the show and didn't mention a single thing about the prices.

I can understand that some people can't afford to spend a pile of money on stuff in there. There are a lot of behind the scenes staff, setup and tear down before and after the show, cleaning up in between, and so on. It is quite interesting to be a very small part of making Disney's Frozen On Ice the success it was in my city. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2015
    Parent Tribble Friendly Ms Cappy

Star Trek :The Exhibition
    Hours

Monday - Thursday Noon – 8 p.m.
    (last admission at 7 p.m.)
    Friday & Saturday 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
    (last admission at 8:30 p.m.)
    Sunday 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
    (last admission at 6 p.m.)

*Last admission is one hour prior to posted closing time. Hours are subject to change.

Tickets - available for purchase at the EMS Box Office

Adult Admission $16.99
    Child Admission
    (age 5-12) $9.99
    Senior Admission $12.99
    edited March 2015
    Parent Tribble Friendly Ms Cappy

Star Trek :The Exhibition
    Hours

Monday - Thursday Noon – 8 p.m.
    (last admission at 7 p.m.)
    Friday & Saturday 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
    (last admission at 8:30 p.m.)
    Sunday 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
    (last admission at 6 p.m.)

*Last admission is one hour prior to posted closing time. Hours are subject to change.

Tickets - available for purchase at the EMS Box Office

Adult Admission $16.99
    Child Admission
    (age 5-12) $9.99
    Senior Admission $12.99

I went to the traveling on once. I do regret never making it out to Star Trek: The Experience in Vegas.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2015
    yes just saw 1701 at the Smithsonian awhile ago
    edited March 2015
    yes just saw 1701 at the Smithsonian awhile ago

I am looking forward to seeing that restored. I will have to make a special trip to see it once it goes back on display.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2015
    <3 Spring
    [it snowed dotn look out the window]
    its spring wake up the goats are hungry
    [dotn stay up til 0500 and wakje up at 0900]:(
    edited March 2015
    <3 Spring
    [it snowed dotn look out the window]
    its spring wake up the goats are hungry
    [dotn stay up til 0500 and wakje up at 0900]:(

It's snowed on campus in April before..... So knowing that, I'm not expecting winter to leave until another month and a half :p
    edited March 2015
    It's snowed on campus in April before..... So knowing that, I'm not expecting winter to leave until another month and a half :p

Snow in April would be nice. Sadly, it's way too warm here for now. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2015
    Without a wind its ok
    just want a real not a delayed spring
    edited March 2015
    Without a wind its ok
    just want a real not a delayed spring

We had rain yesterday, rain today, and we have rain tomorrow also. Is that spring-like enough for you? :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2015
    edited March 2015
    Hot tubs are best when it's snowing! :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2015
    Today kicks off the 4th threadaversary of this thread and the 5th threadaversary of the Capulet thread. Sadly, the Capulet thread was closed for some unknown reason by a person who didn't even have the decency to post a reason for closing it. :( Shame on you, who ever you are!

Happy 4th year anniversary, The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS thread and a happy 5th anniversary to the Capulet thread! It's.... PARTY TIME!!! :D

A big thanks to @Vrano for starting the Capulet thread 5 years ago today! The legend of the Tribble nesting in the cleavage couldn't have started out any better. ;) Also, a big thanks goes out to @JCSWW for starting this thread! This is the last active 10ites thread from the pre-PWE days, if I'm not mistaken. Thank you to everyone who was here playing and a part of the Ten Forward Community back before STO launched and to all of those known as 10ites, who stick together across many different games! :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2015
    Today kicks off the 4th threadaversary of this thread and the 5th threadaversary of the Capulet thread. Sadly, the Capulet thread was closed for some unknown reason by a person who didn't even have the decency to post a reason for closing it. :( Shame on you, who ever you are!

Happy 4th year anniversary, The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS thread and a happy 5th anniversary to the Capulet thread! It's.... PARTY TIME!!! :D

A big thanks to @Vrano for starting the Capulet thread 5 years ago today! The legend of the Tribble nesting in the cleavage couldn't have started out any better. ;) Also, a big thanks goes out to @JCSWW for starting this thread! This is the last active 10ites thread from the pre-PWE days, if I'm not mistaken. Thank you to everyone who was here playing and a part of the Ten Forward Community back before STO launched and to all of those known as 10ites, who stick together across many different games! :)

Doesn't really seem like it's been 4-5 years, doesn't it?
    edited March 2015
    <3 you guys and not guys :o
    HAppy Thread Life Day!

Are you mad at Kentucky today?
    edited March 2015
    Doesn't really seem like it's been 4-5 years, doesn't it?

Time flies.
    <3 you guys and not guys :o
    HAppy Thread Life Day!

Are you mad at Kentucky today?

Awww! :o

What did Kentucky do? I think everyone should be mad at Texas more than any other state right now.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2015
    See see

5West Virginia
    Mountaineers(25-10)

1Kentucky
    Wildcats(37-0)
    edited March 2015
    See see

5West Virginia
    Mountaineers(25-10)

1Kentucky
    Wildcats(37-0)

Basketball?! That is one sport I could care less about. Congrats to kentucky for their perfect season though.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >