Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    <3 you guys and not guys :o
    HAppy Thread Life Day!

Are you mad at Kentucky today?

I don't follow sports that closely, so I don't really care that WVU got their clocks handed to them by UK. That, and my school's team didn't even make the tournament this year so WVU making it as far as they did is good.
    Basketball?! That is one sport I could care less about. Congrats to kentucky for their perfect season though.

They've still got a few more to go if memory serves. I think 2-3 more games left for them if they go all the way.
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    I don't follow sports that closely, so I don't really care that WVU got their clocks handed to them by UK. That, and my school's team didn't even make the tournament this year so WVU making it as far as they did is good.

They've still got a few more to go if memory serves. I think 2-3 more games left for them if they go all the way.

That should tell you how much I follow basketball. I would rather watch golf and curling than sit through a basketball game. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ^^ Beats trying to figure out how a fan base as large with one of the better stadia in Britain cant contend for a title. or actually finish the stadia as a true modern wrap around..

Im sure this is the equivalent of the CUBs

so yes Z its good to go to the tourney and have a fun run.

Now if pro sport in NA were to adopt the either play well and make the top 20 or you get relegated to a lower liga..
    ;-)
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited March 2015
    Jason Derulo must have been a woman at some point to sing like that. :eek:
    *goes back to watching the iHeart Music Awards* :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited March 2015
    sometimes you wonder if it hurts to hit those scales...

it will be crazy busy here for the next hour..
    so i need to sneak into the sw tor store and add cartel coins
    edited March 2015
    Hopefully you can find some free time for STO. Cappy logged in yesterday. She was lost on the Citidel version of ESD and had trouble finding hte mail. The new mission also features a preview of the ships the Iconian's stole from the Mass Effect universe as well. Maybe we should have STO renamed to Mass Effect Online. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2015
    Id perfer Momos Happy EVE fun time space opera but the titles too long..

besides pikas been goign on short sleep all week
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/264/8/0/amigurumi_pikachu_by_joibear-d5ff0a4.jpg
    edited March 2015
    Every time I see Momo on Steam, she is playing EVE. Cappy mentioned Momo's EVE addiction the last time she was on as well. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2015
    buenos d
    edited April 2015
    The Bieber Roast was... AWESOME! Anyone who hasn't seen it that isn't afraid of some language, really should give it a watch. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    and he wasent seen with Miley cyrus..
    edited April 2015
    and he wasent seen with Miley cyrus..

There was a joke in there about her. That Justin would look just like Miley if he had a mohawk. :P Lots of stuff to laugh at.

Happy April Fool's Day, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    yes indeed, to celebrate it.. Champions has Foxbat event..
    edited April 2015
    What is the Foxbat event? Tomorrow will release a T6 Andromeda (Galaxy variant) with updated textures for the Galaxy. New and improved textures are always welcome. I am disappointed there is no Galaxy interior to be purchased though. PWE dropped the ball on this one.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    Well if you saw defladermaus in tick and adam west ....da da da da ta Campybat...:D
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/arc/8f/63/8f63dbbce4e3740e7b07c89de6c605281395163288.jpg
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well if you saw defladermaus in tick and adam west ....da da da da ta Campybat...:D
    http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/arc/8f/63/8f63dbbce4e3740e7b07c89de6c605281395163288.jpg

Deflatermouse There you go senshibat :)
    edited April 2015
    Deflatermouse There you go senshibat :)

More cheese, please! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    Sad Cryptic took down the launch build on Redshirt. Was honestly having fun with that.
    edited April 2015
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    Sad Cryptic took down the launch build on Redshirt. Was honestly having fun with that.

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe they needed RedShirt for all of that "testing" they apparently do. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    prob just a benchmark build adjust for internal only testing Z
    Cheer up... Rex has her secrets.. Beta used to be only 1-2 days open testign a week for limited hours remember :D
    edited April 2015
    prob just a benchmark build adjust for internal only testing Z
    Cheer up... Rex has her secrets.. Beta used to be only 1-2 days open testign a week for limited hours remember :D

And they managed to get so much more accomplished in that shorter amount of time too. Those were the day!

Happy Easter weekend, everyone! Have a happy, safe, and food filled weekend! :) Don't forget to eat plenty of chocolate too. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    Yes dont get a Bunny unless you want a rabbit and Eggs are nice dont let them spoil
    save the peeps rent a duckie and set them free
    edited April 2015
    I only want chocolate eggs. :D Those will be eaten long before they could ever spoil. :P If I'm lucky, maybe I can find some Cadbury solid chocolate eggs.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    edited April 2015

Half the fun in that is getting the paper thin foil off without ripping it first. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    Happy Day of Easter
    Foil is like tootsie pop

unfolding is easier
    if you chill
    and enjoy
    edited April 2015
    Happy Easter Sunday, everyone! I hope you all enjoyed a fantastic meal with good friends and family! Hopefully everyone has managed to acquire more than their fair share of chocolate as well. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    Happy Easter Monday, everyone! Did you all enjoy your long weekend and stuff yourselves silly with plenty of delicious food? I know I did! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2015
    yes and remember the calander
    as kids look at it..

>Today no school
    >parent> today bank is closed but school is tooo :eek:

happy day for tens
    edited April 2015
    yes and remember the calander
    as kids look at it..

>Today no school
    >parent> today bank is closed but school is tooo :eek:

happy day for tens

I don't ever remember Easter Monday being a holiday here. Some of the schools get it off, but that's only because of how Spring Break falls for them.