test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    they ignored the healthy and nibble at the nightshade family... the goats wont

We are sorry Happy Foruam Appointed Mamma was not helloing us today

I was hoping Cappy would have made an appearance as well. Hopefully her weekend and Mother's day was awesome!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    you know its Monday when

its not pay day
    and a boss wakes you up early /

aw
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_matozqF7tZ1rn95k2o1_500.gif
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited May 2015
    you know its Monday when

its not pay day
    and a boss wakes you up early /

aw
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_matozqF7tZ1rn95k2o1_500.gif

But Thursday is only a few days away. Tuesday will be here soon enough and then Wednesday. Before you know it, it's pay day! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited May 2015
    hello late on Z day
    hope your books
    made sence

so later they
    can earn you dollars ;-)
    edited May 2015
    Happy Wednesday and last day of exams! Let the countdown to summer vacation begin! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2015
    Happy Friday, everyone! Enjoy your weekend and for those Canadian's, enjoy your long weekend. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2015
    if friday is your monday is there really a weekend /
    edited May 2015
    if friday is your monday is there really a weekend /

Yes! Your weekend starts Tuesday evening. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2015
    wait for the bus
    its trusted driver

please take us to college
    our knowledge
    needs refreshing

http://wallpapersinhq.com/images/medium/a-waiting_for_u-1410902.jpg
    edited May 2015
    I hope our residential school bus is enjoying the summer break so far. Maybe Captain_Zero will chime in when taking a break from all of the fun things of summer.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2015
    yes
    just fearful of the boss over shoulder
    when you're scanning for post and pic
    edited May 2015
    yes
    just fearful of the boss over shoulder
    when you're scanning for post and pic

:P Nosy boss's!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2015
    ya
    you think they owned the place :P
    edited May 2015
    ya
    you think they owned the place :P

Exactly! Happy Thursday, everyone! Memorial Day weekend is almost upon us. Any plans for the long weekend? *sniffs* There is a decaying flesh smell in the wind. It must be due to the two 10ite birthdays coming up next week. Frans83 and Allerka both have birthdays on the same day! :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2015
    that is a good day
    tryign to keep cookie crums out of me kb
    edited May 2015
    that is a good day
    tryign to keep cookie crums out of me kb

That is one difficult challenge! I can only imagine the food hiding from me within my keyboard. I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    That is one difficult challenge! I can only imagine the food hiding from me within my keyboard. I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend!

If food hides, food can be found!

Call the Shop!
    Call the Vac!
    Call the hyphen!
    We're going in to save the food!
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
    edited May 2015
    yes nothing goes to waist
    wait everything
    nothing is wasted

the hounds on the job trackign now
    https://media0.giphy.com/media/kC3DtnJWsknVS/200_s.gif

The Bus stops here.. so we can go find more
    http://33.media.tumblr.com/00a5449acd800b448e6e3e607d904bf6/tumblr_mqk0jeFyDL1sw5qcdo1_500.gif
    edited May 2015
    *hides Memorial Day pizza feast* :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2015
    it is today
    because

yesterday
    isent
    tomorrow
    edited May 2015
    It looks like something happened to the servers as the launcher lists STO as offline. Which one of you broke it? :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2015
    frans o/r archie
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It looks like something happened to the servers as the launcher lists STO as offline. Which one of you broke it? :P

I know nothing. I see nothing. I hear.. nothing!
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
    edited May 2015
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    I know nothing. I see nothing. I hear.. nothing!

Uh huh! Is that a piece of server stuck to your muffler? :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2015
    chunk clunk whir

LLLLLAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG
    Plays STO "Server Not Responding"
    edited May 2015
    chunk clunk whir

LLLLLAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG
    Plays STO "Server Not Responding"

Yes! That is the one guarantee we can all look forward to with each week post maintenance. And before maintenance. :P

I hope everyone is enjoying this 80F+ yucky weatherfest more than I am!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2015
    beats squirrel nuts in the air cleaner..
    edited May 2015
    beats squirrel nuts in the air cleaner..

Squirrels are so cute though.

Happy Friday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2015
    namu amida butsu

for homsik panda and cHAT
    that dotn stop in now
    edited May 2015
    namu amida butsu

for homsik panda and cHAT
    that dotn stop in now

Where did Chat disappear to again? I haven't seen her around in a little while.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >