test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,115 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Kayla: I'll just pull rank. *Follows more casually*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Capt Rose looks up and sees some birds flying by: Well, to the park and the wedding.

Garth: Are those birds native?

Capt Rose: I dont know. Ot is possible that with the traffic coming through, they could have escaped. Alot of the Delta races uses the Sphere as a waypoint and tradehub. Then there is Alpha and Beta races coming here for new opprotunites, you never know. The Fire ant is now on hundreds of worlds. (As Capt Rose leads Garth and Veronica to the park)

Rose seeing the same flock: Life finds a way.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Zach: Did everyone forget what time the wedding is?

Veronica: Huh.

Jessica: Hey some birds.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    *runs into the transporter room and skids to a stop into amelei's side*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,115 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Amelei: Someone's anxious.
    Kayla: *Walks in* His inner puppy is showing.
    Krystal: *Probably on hold or something, and getting irritated*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    is not! *crosses his arms*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Kayla: Then explain the race.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    umm...*he tries to think of a good reply* exercise?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Kayla: "Last one there cleans the bio-hazard bins"?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    *grins sheepishly* more exercise?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Capt Rose shows up with Garth and Veronica. They do have some drinks with them: Hey, sleppy heads, are you finally ready?

Rose with Fiona and Jessica come over to: Oh, so busy I cant send a reply to my family where I am at? (Points at Jessica) Your influence, not mine.

?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Zach: Huh? Oh I forgot my padd on the ship sorry. We are ready but everyone else seems to be late.

Jessica: *Looks at her Rose* Hey now you can't prove that.

Veronica: I guess we should check on everybody.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Capt Rose looks at her timepiece: They still got 20 minutes, something might have come up. Not like you two were ready 2 hours ago.

Fiona: But they were drinking agian.

Rose: Again?

Fiona: See what I meant to say was?

Capt Rose: Any ideas you want me to say at this wedding, Zach?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Zach: Well the usual wedding stuff should be fine.

Joule: Hey Medi we need to hurry or we'll be late.

Quinn: Are you ready yet Dee?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Capt Rose: Sure you dont want a Marachi band? Garth has one lined up.

Fiona: Garth strikes again.

Rose: Eh?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Zach: Not really...

Jessica: Where'd he get a Mariachi band?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Kayla: Uh huh... right...
    Krystal: *Getting irritated with being on hold*
    Ezri: Mariachi Band?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Capt Rose: Garth did some research on marriages in Cali. Pulled up info on Hispanic or Latino weddings. As for finding one, Garth found them.

Rose: Well, where is our illistrious Captain at?

Capt Rose eye twitches at that comment but says nothing.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Ezri: I don't know. Probably still on the Lexington.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Veronica: Its alright my love. *Squeezes her Rose's hand reassuringly*

Zach: Maybe trying to get cured? I thought Mel was supposed to have finished working on the cure by now.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Ezri: Oh... right. Forgot about that.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    *coughs awkwardly* so, transporter shrinky undoing...stuff?

(and i finally finished fallout: new vegas...jesus christ, that game takes forever to finish! my final playtime was almost 190 hours spread over nearly a year

of course, i did take a several month hiatus because of crash and savegame corruption frustrations, but apparently the stuff i installed to prevent crashes really works well, because i barely had any after i started playing again, and no corrupted savegames whatsoever)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2015
    (I started playing the Xbox One edition of dark souls 2 and its is very annoying at times.)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    (any game that requires twitch reactions or fine control is annoying on consoles, because in those aspects, mouse and keyboard are far, FAR superior to controller)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2015
    (That is true.)

Amelei: Surprised Krystal and Kuntel aren't here...
    Krystal: *Walks in* Left a message... was tired of the stupid elevator music while stuck on hold.
    Amelei: *Gestures at the Pad* Whenever you two are ready. Where's Kuntel?
    Krystal: Busy. *Steps on the Pad*
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    (I hated it at first but once I got good it became fun)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    what, gorging himself sick on candy? *steps onto the pad as well*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Krystal: I don't know. I was too busy being frustrated by being put on hold.
    Amelei: *Activates the Transporter*

*A couple minutes later*
    *Two figures rematerialize on the Pad*
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    *one falling far short of his goal as he steps off the pad* yay! i'm ...still bloody short! *he yells as he notices everything is still bigger than it should be and his voice is still way too highly pitched* what happened? why didn't it work?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2015
    *Shadow gets poked in the head from behind*