What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is your DR right now?

Comments

• Options
    nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Finished all the klingon story arc, going to start Romulan after update.
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Playing Rom, left off at level 38 I think it was, finished the last mission in Alpha Centauri where you chase the Elach to different systems.

The 2nd Delta Recruit hasn't been made yet but they will be joined trill fed tac. Still waiting on gold membership for the respec tokens. So far 3 toons have been placed in a transport buffer waiting for it and am considering this 4th one to join them before 40. I should inform the store that the galaxy is under an Iconian invasion and their stalling the shipment will result in a visit by a certain Romulan Temporal Ambassador and possible neuro rep..err therapy, and wellness consultations.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    gnomie80gnomie80 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Level 47/48 forget which and about to land on bajor to prepare to retake DS9. I'd forgotten how long the cardassian arc is...
  • Options
    grunt6grunt6 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My new Fed DR is outside of the Briar Patch for the Klingon mission and is currently at level 9. Tonight I should finish the remaining Klingon missions and the first tier of Delta Recruit. Also a friend of mine is helping me. I like teaming up with friends and having boffs go with us. Makes playing these old missions more fun. The mission against the Gorn we outflanked them and moved through it pretty quickly.
  • Options
    adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My Fed Delta Recruits is about to start the Delta arc and my Romulan (level 27) is waiting to start the "Abducted" mission.
  • Options
    navyvetcponavyvetcpo Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am at Admiral lower half. I did not have a problem with cold case, the mission completed and I received the awards.
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My DR is lvl 35 and just finished Mine Enemy. I was going to run Uneasy Allies 2 or 3 (depending on if someone can confirm that the weapon is free to upgrade) times to get fully geared, but I decided to watch a few old episodes of TNG instead.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    dukhattdukhatt Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just about to start the Cardassian story line.
    Leveled to 52 & got almost all gear XIV Epic/40K-50K DPS.
  • Options
    khalfyreshyftkhalfyreshyft Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've chosen to create three recruits, to maximize my account-wide bonuses.

My KDF Lethean Engineer is 51, and has completed all but two Recruit Objectives (including the R&D level 5, thank you stockpiled dilithium), and is merely waiting on a fix for "Cold Storage" to be completely finished.

My KDF-Ally Reman Science Officer is ... low 30s, can't recall as I write this. Just completed "Devil's Choice", leaving two more faction-specific story arcs to complete for the account-wide rewards. Currently on the back burner due to a bug tied to the 'Complete Half the Romulan Story Arcs' objective (which unlocks the first Starship Trait), leaving him stuck in a loop and unable to claim further completion rewards.

My Federation Benzite Engineer is 7, and is about to begin "The Kuvah'magh", and exists solely to unlock the 'Klingon War' story arc reward account-wide.

... yeah, I have no life. Been having fun though, bugs aside, so good on Cryptic for having this event. It's the first one I've actively taken part in with the goal of acquiring the rewards, and it's been interesting playing factions and/or careers I hadn't yet tried out.
    Fleet Admiral Khaldore Fyreshyft
    Federation Engineer, Human: U.S.S. Cobalt, NX-92925 (Fleet Shepard Miracle Worker Battlecruiser)
    12th Fleet Engineering Division, Beta Squadron Captain
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    One just finished 'New Link', he's level 50 Fed. The other just finished 'Helix', she's level 7 Romulan. I started the second last night whilst waiting for my first DR toon to upgrade his weapons to MK XII.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    orondisorondis Member Posts: 1,447 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Daizen is a Fed Alien Tac at lvl 55, flying an Eclipse.

Omega Rep: All marks needed to reach tier 5. Also grinded out a Borg console and Kinetic Cutting Beam.
    Romulan Rep: All marks needed to reach tier 5.
    Dyson Rep: All marks needed to reach tier 5.
    Nukara Rep: All marks needed to reach tier 5.
    Undine Rep: 60 more marks needed.
    Delta Rep: This one is proving to be a little harder to grind, since so few pugs have a clue how to do Borg Disconnected Advanced.

From the Delta rep I'm planning to grind out armour and PSG for main character. From Omega rep I'm going to grind MACO armour and PSG's for my boffs.
    Previously Alendiak
    Daizen - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
    Selia - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
  • Options
    ussackermanussackerman Member Posts: 275 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I have played 2 DR characters so far...one FED and one KDF

FED - Lvl20 - Ready to accept "Temporal Ambassador" and finish the "Klingon arc"

KDF - Lvl50 - Just finished "Cold Call" last night.
  • Options
    cecil08cecil08 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just got to Spin the Wheel. I haven't had much time to play but even when I do, I tend to proceed slower than most people it seems.

My DR is a Fed. I literally have not played a Fed from the beginning since I started my main, 5 years ago.

One thing that's interesting: I've never found the game very hard but I remember the Fed missions being harder than they are now. I don't think the game has gotten easier but I think when I was first starting out 5 years ago, I didn't realize how important it was to keep weapon energy as max all the time.

Case in point, I once forgot to switch back to weapons from engines. I was sitting there wondering why this Klingon ship all of a sudden had invincible shields... then I realized the error and he popped immediately.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    orondis wrote: »
    Daizen is a Fed Alien Tac at lvl 55, flying an Eclipse.

Omega Rep: All marks needed to reach tier 5. Also grinded out a Borg console and Kinetic Cutting Beam.
    Romulan Rep: All marks needed to reach tier 5.
    Dyson Rep: All marks needed to reach tier 5.
    Nukara Rep: All marks needed to reach tier 5.
    Undine Rep: 60 more marks needed.
    Delta Rep: This one is proving to be a little harder to grind, since so few pugs have a clue how to do Borg Disconnected Advanced.

From the Delta rep I'm planning to grind out armour and PSG for main character. From Omega rep I'm going to grind MACO armour and PSG's for my boffs.
    delta's EASY once you have access to Kobali prime. Just beam down and do one of the daily missions there. It doesn't even need to be a combat mission. Granted only a select few of those missions award APCs, but you can get Delta marks for a few minutes of effort.

Or you can do Bug Hunt. It's FUN! But it's a bit different than most missions.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    tribblenationtribblenation Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Level 26 or 27,:confused: my eyes were getting a little blurry lol.:D

Just finished Temporal Ambassador, but will have to do it again to get the Delta objective that I missed...did I mention my eyes were getting blurry? lol:D
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    bmcd73 wrote: »
    I finished on Friday but the last mission in Cold Case is bugged and it cannot be completed. So I'm stuck there until they fix it.

same thing for me
  • Options
    quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Level 41 Fed Eng. About to start the Vault.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • Options
    thegoodorcthegoodorc Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Level 53,he is just standing by Worf, waiting ....
  • Options
    cbiz1983cbiz1983 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Fed-eng 50, lost somewhere in the Cardassian arc.
    Rom-fed, 23/24
    Fed-tac just out of tutorial.

Debating a sci toon, or a kdf toon.
    45bEibx.jpg
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,320 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Waiting to finish the breen arc, probably going for a visit at neelix till i get there.

That's all that's left for me, got everything else. Character at level 55 so it's time to get those DQ patrols out of the way.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    zenn3kzenn3k Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    IOW - What Mission did your DR last complete?

We are each playing at our own pace, of course, I'm just curious how far along other folks have gotten.

I am about to play Mission: The Doomsday Device. I'm prepared, as I was the last time I took on the DD, to die a dozen times.

btw - Does anyone know if you take too long to kill that monster, can it heal it-self fully? It was all the way down to the last 20 percent of HP when I hit it dead on with that H-Torp and then it reset back to 100 percent. :eek:

Really, My 2nd five runs went faster anyway, but it was a pure moment of WTF?!? :mad: After the mission ended, I just laugh how that surprise made my next five runs much improved. :confused::D

So really. Was that a glitch or was that working as intended?

I'm in the stupid Cardassian sector of the plot, I logged in, did two, leveled once, and logged out, thats as much as I could take last night. Up to 40 though, 10 more to go!
  • Options
    denaliprimedenaliprime Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Level 41 and sitting in orbit above Nopada, awaiting to do Coliseum. My crew and I are taking a break, playing Co-Ed Naked Crisco Twister.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Level 26 or 27,:confused: my eyes were getting a little blurry lol.:D

Just finished Temporal Ambassador, but will have to do it again to get the Delta objective that I missed...did I mention my eyes were getting blurry? lol:D

Where is the Delta objective in that mission? :confused:

Also -

lvl 22 Finished the mission but did not find Delta objective, so I, too, need to repeat it.

Oh, well, his gives me a shot at - Don't Quit Your Day Job - :-D
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Level 41 and sitting in orbit above Nopada, awaiting to do Coliseum. My crew and I are taking a break, playing Co-Ed Naked Crisco Twister.

Thank the GBotG for sonic showers. Crisco reeks havoc with earlier century plumbing pipes. :eek:

:D
  • Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My FED Cardassian space magic captain is just putting along at level 8. No need hurry him along. Trying not to make this a Sprint to the finish.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Where is the Delta objective in that mission? :confused:
    IIRC, I found it by accident. After I had "The Crew" release and prep the Enterprise, I went back through the door that is opposite the one that takes you down the halls to the ship. The console was just outside that door on the right.

ETA: Playtime for me has been limited since I last posted in this thread. I'm STILL on Nimbus, have been plugging away at the missions there. The good part is, it has been 3 days, I'll have the Fan Dance before I'm done without having to go back an extra time or two...
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    My FED Cardassian space magic captain is just putting along at level 8. No need hurry him along. Trying not to make this a Sprint to the finish.

Good. Someone who's not in a rush.
  • Options
    stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My DRecruit is over at K7 getting drunk and trying to earn the title "The Town Drunk." :D
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    greyhame3greyhame3 Member Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    On to the the Delta Quadrant.